Goodbye Jesus

Life Fucking Sucks Ass!

Abiyoyo

Hey 'PureOne' I think he needs some theological/biblical answers.

<<snipped b.s.>>

Think for urself man and use your conciounce.

Isiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

What the heck are you trying to do, turn his brain into mush?!?!

The dude is on the road to genuine and real healing. The last thing he needs is another dose of what is causing his pain.

God damn!

If he want "christian help", there's a million other places to go to get it.

Far out man. Im not christian. I just havent changed my tags yet lol. I was just saying he should start a bit slow.....like u know how it was...whole world breaking up. He should start with where his beleifs are/were. The bible and read the contridictions. All the evil shit in it. Then maybe go look at how it was created. Then things such as if he beleives in a god and such things should come a bit later. Deal with the central issue for now.

The ol' slap in the face...I remember it well. Nobody can tell you, you have to find out for yourself.

Theres 2 ways you can go:

1) Be honest with yourself, and admit that it is possible you have been lied to your entire life...take it all in...start searching for some real answers, and stop living your life in fear.

2) Find some random passage in the babble that you can twist around to make sense of what you are going through, even though you dont truly believe it, and then tell yourself that you were being tested, and beg "God" for forgiveness for questioning him so that you can live the rest of your life in fear.

:shrug:

I did #2 many times before I finally admitted to myself that #1 was the best choice.