Goodbye Jesus

Normal Popular Foods You Can't Stand

xrayman7040

Beer....Don't know why it's America's favorite alcoholic beverage. It tastes like bad-tasting medicine to me.

Coffee.....Maybe I'm just not drinking the right kinds of coffee. Had a Starbucks cappacino and hated it, though.

Okra....The slimyness makes it taste like snot.

mushrooms are grose

BLASPHEMY !!!!!!

XD

I eat nothing that lives in water, Fish, Shell fish and the like.. I'm a New Englander that wont eat sea food.. go figure.. :shrug:

My Grandson likes to dip bananas in Mustard. I don't think that is common, but I'm not going to try it!

Ketchup is the pits. It is ok as a meatloaf ingredient, but straight up -- :blah:

Hate whole tomatoes, but ketchup and spaghetti sauce? Love 'em. Texture thing.

Don't like pears much, but granny smith apples, perfectly sour? Bushels. Nummy.

And McDonald's can suck my ass. Bastards drove out the nearest three Burger Kings. The only consolation is the Wendy's that's supposed to come into Port Washington.

Also: milk chocolate is shit. Dark chocolate is paradise. More candy bars should come in dark chocolate, not that pissy-ass milk.

Hate whole tomatoes, but ketchup and spaghetti sauce? Love 'em. Texture thing.

Don't like pears much, but granny smith apples, perfectly sour? Bushels. Nummy.

And McDonald's can suck my ass. Bastards drove out the nearest three Burger Kings. The only consolation is the Wendy's that's supposed to come into Port Washington.

Also: milk chocolate is shit. Dark chocolate is paradise. More candy bars should come in dark chocolate, not that pissy-ass milk.

have you ever tried pears when they are extremely unripe? theyre delicious!

They taste like a whole new fruit

I agree about milk chocolate-it sticks to my throat really funkily

any sweet mixed with salty things are just funky tasting
I take it you've never spread fudge on a saltine cracker then? :grin:

That's a taste of nostalgia for me.

Or dipping fresh McDonald's french fries into one of their chocolate milkshakes. :yum::wicked:

Melons. I hate melons. I find them all too bitter to eat.
Damn! What planet were they imported from again? :twitch:

Did you ever try a yellow watermelon? Those are much sweeter than the usual red/pink ones, and they have a much better flavor all around.

Fucking mayonnaise. Looks like cum, tastes like dirty skin, basically is a just a way of adding empty fat calories to a recipe, makes an outstanding pathogen culture medium, 90% of the time gives me diahrrea for days. Pot should be legalized, and mayonnaise banned.

lol HuaiDan. I had a friend who says turkey looks like human skin. lol, don't know where she got that from ;)

Fucking mayonnaise. Looks like cum, tastes like dirty skin, basically is a just a way of adding empty fat calories to a recipe, makes an outstanding pathogen culture medium, 90% of the time gives me diahrrea for days. Pot should be legalized, and mayonnaise banned.

LOL I like mayo and I'd got for that.

Okay, white wine sauce tastes like barf, I do not care what the french say, it tastes like barf.

I do not like beer, it's just icky, and I do not get G & T gin tastes like crap, tonic water tastes like butt HEY lets put then togehter, whoever thought that up must have been drunk. I also do not like tomatoes, fruit... vegetable, really it looks like an insect during it's larvel stage, yuck!

PB & J is ok, but I perfer peanut butter and honey, and it must be crunchy peanut butter, but the man, and the kids all like creamy, the weirdos.

Or dipping fresh McDonald's french fries into one of their chocolate milkshakes. :yum::wicked:

Or Wendy's fries dipped in a Frosty. Num num num!!!!

Actually, I think the best thing would be McDonald's fries dipped in a Frosty. Hmm...

Anything with beef...or pork..including Jello.

Avocados (texture thing)

Raw tomatoes (love 'em cooked or sauced :shrug: )

Love PB&J...but PB and turkey bologna...now THERE's a treat!

Any kind of chocolate. Unmelted cheese.

But, give me buckets and buckets of coffee..

Oh, and Vigil..my mother used to eat herring ALL the time. My sister too. Never could bring myself to try it though. She bought Holland Herring in these orange and white barrels, made some kind of white sauce and ate it cold..with boiled potatoes :twitch:

My wife dips bread in chocolate milk, and she now has one of our kids doing it also. Monkey see, monkey do.

I forgot to mention my all time least favorite food on planet earth. The green olive. When I delivered pizzas there was this guy would would order double green olive pizzas with nothing else. The smell in my car made me want to puke.

Oh, and Vigil..my mother used to eat herring ALL the time. My sister too. Never could bring myself to try it though. She bought Holland Herring in these orange and white barrels, made some kind of white sauce and ate it cold..with boiled potatoes :twitch:

What? And no vodka? :HaHa:

You're goddamned right! I can't even UNDERSTAND how anyone could like mayonnaise. "Bad eggs and oil? Slather that on my sammich!" :repuke:

Also on the chopping block: Lobster (fucking bugs!), olives (nasty), tuna (gag), anything from the gourd family (except cucumbers).

speaking of weird food combos, okay maybe not so weird, but I get garden salads at restaurants and request cesar dressing with it. Waiters are always, "we have cesar salad if you want..." and I'm like "nah, thanks. I'm weird like that." :lmao:

I hate mushrooms too, which came to be awkward when I had to order my favourite Chinese takeaway meal

Me: Chicken and Mushroom... without the mushroom please

Them: Are you sure?

Me: Yup

Them: O-kaay... It will be ready soon... please, take a seat *gives me weird looks*

Broccoli, cauliflower, peas (although I love split pea soup), mushrooms (although a few on pizza is good as long as there aren't too many), green olives (on or off pizza), tuna fish and onions.

I used to love PB&J, but I hate it now. Same with greasy fast food. I also hate Chinese food, except for egg rolls.

Edit: Oh yeah, coffee, tea and beer.

Hee hee hee, but my mom rescued me when I wrote to her about this. She pulled me from that camp early, forced all of the camp directors and some of the counselors to apologize to me in person before we left, and got a full refund. She had plenty to back up a lawsuit with, and the directors knew even God couldn't save their asses on that one.

That was one really sweet victory.

That's funny. I would have loved to see the looks on their faces. :wicked:

I can't stand peanut butter. I don't know why. It doesn't even taste that bad to me. I just can't eat it.

Hot dogs. I know why - when I was in the fifth grade my school was serving hot dogs for lunch one day. I had one and felt abysmally ill the rest of the day, finally culminating in vomiting three times on the way to the nurse's office at the end of the day. I've been disgusted by them ever since.

Also funnel cakes. Just smelling them makes me nauseous. Similar story, went to Six Flags one summer day and had about four plates full of the stuff. Got sick and threw up hell afterwards. Can't touch it since.

I hate cashews.

I forgot one important thing. St. Louis-style pizza. Now I love this town, and I love pizza. But I can't stand St. Louis-style pizza. My face contorts in agony as soon as it hits my mouth.

For you non-St. Louisans out there, Domino's is trying to market St. Louis-style pies. DO NOT - I REPEAT, DO NOT - PURCHASE THEM! I may not be able to stand them but I will lobby for Imo's and Cecil Whittaker's monopoly on Lou pizza until the day I die. Anyway, Lou pizza has a very thin, hard crust, more tomato sauce than a New York pizza but less than a Chicago pizza, and is covered with provel cheese.

Hot dogs. I know why - when I was in the fifth grade my school was serving hot dogs for lunch one day. I had one and felt abysmally ill the rest of the day, finally culminating in vomiting three times on the way to the nurse's office at the end of the day. I've been disgusted by them ever since.

I hate the smell of hot dogs, ugh. Smells like poo or something.

:lmao:

Same thing happened to my oldest, at about the same age. Only it wasn't at school it was her own birthday party. I do not think it was the hot dogs so much as the cake, ice cream, chips, dip, cookies, pistachio salad, potato salad, and all the soda to wash it down with, THEN all the giggling girl antics that happen at birthday parties. She threw up several times the next day, and has not eaten a hot dog since.

I hate tomatoes, mushrooms and bananas. Also don't like tea or coffee.