Goodbye Jesus

How Fast Can You Get A Christian To Be Angery At You

vargo

The easiest way for me to piss them off is...

Christian: There is a heaven and a hell...we all have to suffer for our actions...

Me: How do you know?

Christian: know what?

Me: How do you know there is a heaven or a hell? Have you been to either one...

I've done that about three times and it works like a charm. They will start talking about, "Well, you can't question god! You just trust his word!" and all that other nonsensical bullshit...

I just politely ask them, "How do you know?"

Huh?

Making them angry proves you are angry?

Yes. Setting out to intentionally piss someone off is more commonly known as "picking fights". It has no purpose other than making the picker look like an asshole.

Also, to pick fights with people over religion is just rediculous. Think about how you would feel if it came out that you were an atheist, and every time you saw a certain Christian acquaintance of yours they tried to start an argument with you about it. It just makes it apparent that you not only have personal problems with the religion but mental ones with it as well, like an unhealthy obsession. It serves only to give the impression that one is seriously unhinged, which is exactly what fundamental people want to see: a life without God makes one go crazy.

Christians seem to get pissed off just by knowing some of the books I'm reading. For example, if they see books like From so Simple a Beginning: The Four Great Books of Charles Darwin or Why I am not a Christian and Other Essays on Religion and Related Subjects (Bertrand Russell) sitting on my desk.