Goodbye Jesus

Creative Metaphors For Christianity

Llwellyn

I've got it - xtianity is EXACTLY like this cartoon:

WARNING - may offend.

Seriously - very twisted comic.

m511.gif

I couldn't come up with a better metaphor if I tried. :ugh: It works on so many levels...

I've got it - xtianity is EXACTLY like this cartoon:

WARNING - may offend.

Seriously - very twisted comic.

EDIT

post-772-1151656014_thumb.jpg

I couldn't come up with a better metaphor if I tried. :ugh: It works on so many levels...

Fundy Christianity for me is like a russian roulette for the purpose of turning you into a braindead zombie. You either get killed by faith guys and raised as zombies or you swallow the bullets they throw at you and survive. The people who never cares about the game or never heard of it are the lucky ones.

We at EXC swallowed the bullet and survived.

:grin:

Christianity is like a box of treasures, you must value it forever or if you lose it, you're damned and must pay it till you can't take it. Repentance and worms'll be the words from now on. Remember, more tears not smiles and you'll be a saint soon in heaven! :Medal::sing:

:jesus:

Christianity is like an eternal child care centre, where growing up is frowned upon, temper tantrums are encouraged, and spoiled brats are rewarded.

Christianity is like Coyote ugly. You get drunk of its attractiveness and have a one nighter, wake up in the morning and discover it's the most ugliest thing you ever seen, and you could chew you arm off to get away.