Goodbye Jesus

Fucking Shit Fuck!

Llwellyn

FUCK!!!

Hey, that felt surprisingly good.

GOD DAMN IT!

Since people are so offended when I say God Damn it! at work I thought I would say it here lol

God Damn it lol

What's that guy's problem? Is life really that difficult for him?

No - he's the Tourette's Guy! He swears all the time, involuntarily! And he uses Bob Saget sometimes as a cuss word!

I find him hysterically funny.

Didn't George Carlin once say something like.............

SHIT, PISS, CUNT, COCK SUCKER, MOTHER FUCKER, TITS.

I had a thread deleted on a recovery message board(I am a recovering drunk), because I mentioned I was an Atheist and did not believe in a higher power. That fucking message board is run by Nazi's. I love this censor free zone.

Let's all celebrate by using our favorite Anglo-Saxon words as fucking liberally as possible! :woohoo:

Vulva :Hmm: ...:sigh:...I never was any good at this.

Gropecunt Lane, maybe I'm getting better! :close:

Smegma...and there it went. :shrug:

Holy shit, batman!! Here a few juicy curses that my husband uses (in Arabic). I'll try to spell them phonetically...

Air = dick

teez = ass

kis = vagina

Neek Umaak = fuck your mother

Elif air ab teezak = a thousand dicks in your ass

Air ab kisik = a dick in your pussy

" " methebek = a dick in your sect (very problematic if said to a shiite from a sunni, or vice versa :HaHa: )

" " salatik = a dick in your prayer

" " nabihik = a dick in your prophet (careful with this one :HaHa: )

fasik = an adjective with no real english translation, however very offensive to call a muslim this as it calls into question his piety, intentions and overall character.

In closing...from rapper Too Short's song, Cuss Words:

Cuss words, just let 'em roll...

Mother Fucking Shit Goddamn Asshole!

Cuss words, just don't quit....

Mother Fuck You Damn Shithead Bitch!

Hello! :wicked:

Just thought I'll take quotes from the mother of all swearing movies- Southpark Bigger Longer Uncut.

Terrence: Now, Phillip, did you learn something in all this?

Phillip: I did, Terrence. I learned that you're a boner-biting, dick-fart, fuck-face!

[they laugh]

Cartman: Don't call me fat, you fucking Jew!

Mr. Garrison: Eric, did you just say the F-word?

Cartman: Jew?

Kyle: No, he's talking about "fuck". You can't say "fuck" in school, you fucking fat ass!

Mr. Garrison: Kyle!

Cartman: Why the fuck not?

Mr. Garrison: Eric!

Stan: Dude, you just said "fuck" again!

Mr. Garrison: Stanley!

Kenny: Fuck!

Cartman: Kenny!

Cartman: What's the big deal? It doesn't hurt anybody. Fuck-fuckety-fuck-fuck-fuck.

Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?

Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?

Mr. Garrison: What did you say?

Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Actually, what I said was...

[picks up a megaphone]

Cartman: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR. GARRISON?

Stan: Holy shit, dude.

Sheila Broflovski: Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words! That's what this war is all about!

Quotes from Scarface

[to Sosa's assassins]

Tony Montana: I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!

Tony Montana: Hey, how'd you like that? Huh? You fuckin' maricón! Hey!

From George Carlin:

And words, you know the seven don't you? Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits, huh? Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that will infect your soul, curve your spine and keep the country from winning the war.

Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits, wow. Tits doesn't even belong on the list, you know. It's such a friendly sounding word. It sounds like a nickname. 'Hey, Tits, come here. Tits, meet Toots, Toots, Tits, Tits, Toots.' It sounds like a snack doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is, right. But I don't mean the sexist snack, I mean, New Nabisco Tits. The new Cheese Tits, and Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits Onion Tits, Tater Tits, Yeah. Betcha can't eat just one. That's true I usually switch off . But I mean that word does not belong on the list.

Actually, none of the words belong on the list, but you can understand why some of them are there. I am not completely insensitive to people's feelings. You know, I can dig why some of those words got on the list...like cocksucker and motherfucker. Those are...those are heavy-weight words. There's a lot going on there, man. Besides the literal translation and the emotional feeling. They're just busy words. There's a lot of syllables to contend with. And those K's. Those are aggressive sounds, they jump out at you. CocksuckerMotherfuckerCocksucker. It's like an assault, on you. So I can dig that.

And we mentioned shit earlier, of course. Two of the other 4-letter Anglo-Saxon words are Piss and Cunt, which go together of course. But forget about that. A little accidental humor there. Piss and Cunt. The reason Piss and Cunt are on the list is that a long time ago certain ladies said 'Those are the two I am not going to say. I don't mind Fuck and Shit, but P and C are out. P and C are out.' Which led to such stupid sentences as 'OK, you fuckers, I am going to tinkle now.'

From Richard Pyor (RIP)

Richard Pryor: When I was in Africa, this voice came to me and said, "Richard, what do you see?" I said, I see all types of people." The voice said, "But do you see any niggers?" I said, "No." It said, "Do you know why? 'Cause there aren't any."

My own satirical poem on swearwords:

Fuckey Shitey

By Onyx ©2006 Onyx All rights reserved

Fuckey, shitey, cunty, spazzy, niggery, assholey and dickey

All words that offends people

Censorship was cos of them

Big bad swearwords

Are the "clean" people any better than their fellow swearing people?

Good old war, they say but when their littlies say Fuck, they faint

They show people shooting each other instead of guys swearing, laughing, hugging and having fun

Is it any wonder there are more bruises and bones instead of love bites and smiles in their world?

Is there any surprise that there are controversy over movies that involves guys kissing, swearing and hugging?

Better that you shoot hundreds of iraqis instead of kissing and making love to one iraqi guy

Or we'll shoot you, fag

Therein lies the sad hypocrisy of the "clean" people.

That's it for today.

Tits, boobs, knockers, cans, nipples, torpedoes, teats, jugs! :lmao:

Yeah, you know I have a breast obsession! (Actually, I'm embarrassed that I know so few euphemisms!) :loser:

Christians are a bunch of limp-wristed, cum-slurping, ass-licking fucktards!

Fuckity fuck, fuckity fuck. Fuck fuck fuckity. Fuck fuck, fuck fuck, fuckity.

Parakeet.

Its fuckin Sunday so here is my prayer for all of us to use the godamn fuck word more liberally,,,,,,,,,FUCK RELIGION!

splash.jpg

STFU.jpg

stfu-baby.jpg

What the fuck is going on here?

:HaHa:

pusbucket! :lmao:

flipoff_baby.jpg

God damnit Gump! Ypu're a god-damned genius! That's the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a god-damned IQ of 160! You're god-damned gifted Pvt. Gump!

-Forrest Gump

I should take a quote from "Scarface" since the entire script is nothing but the word, "fuck" surrounded by a few verbs, nouns and adjectives. :HaHa:

Fuckity fuck, fuckity fuck. Fuck fuck fuckity. Fuck fuck, fuck fuck, fuckity.

Parakeet.

Parakeet? My parakeets are highly offended that would use them as a cuss word. ;):lmao:

Yea, This place kicks fucking ass no fucking censorship!

No censorship Huh. What about these Fucking words , Cunt sucking , Cock sucking , Sperm Swallowing , Sperm Burping Gutter Slut , Ass Munching , Fucking faggot son of a Bitch (A female dog) , Taker not a receiver , Prison Bitch , Inbred Uncle Fucking , Mister Fister , Sit and twist her (or him if you like) , Or if you do not mind White Trash , Trailer Trash , Honky loving redneck , N word Fucking , Couch Potato , Welfare Recipient , Dot Head , Greaser , Spic , Rug Head , Commie , Jew , African , Camel Jockey or Chink . I am not a racist but these are words that seem to control our emotions .

As for my most insulting words to me are Baha'i , Buddhist , Hindu , Jain , Jewish , Muslim , Christain , Catholic , and any other religion . What about you ? What really insults you ?

I am not a racist or do I like to discriminate against anyone . But I do believe that people are controlled by words and that is bullshit .

We don't approve to the word "controled" because it's misspelled. We don't censor much, but we hate grammatical errors.

:lmao:

I used to hold back out of decency, but now I just say fuck it.

Bon Dieu de tabarnak de calisse d'ostie de marde. Va donc chier mon ciboire de faux-prophète pis va enculer ta mère.... Putain, ils sont chiants ces chiens sales de vendeurs de foutue marde. Sacramant, c'est le fun en calisse de sacrer en français. :grin:

Quebec`s swearing is really centered around the catholic church, we use the lord's name and religious items profusely. Lately they've put out an advertising campaign to remind people of what the words really mean (I wonder if they really think that understanding what we swear about will change anything). So you see 'sacres' around town on big billboards with small explanations underneath, it's hilarious. :lmao:

For a more complete list (with a How To) check this out :

http://www.cyberjean.com/quebec/jurons.php :lmao: