Goodbye Jesus

Why Are Some People So Goddamn Racist?

FreeThinkerNZ

Again, I never said they didnt 'know' about them, but they did not know that they were spread through sexual contact ..I was responding to your incorrect statement that was the reason why adultery  was forbidden. I see you did not respond to the fact the men in Islam were/are allowed multiple wives, negating your reason entirely.

I realize that you included christianity into the mix, and I get that it's just as bad, but is it not more of the society that the religion developed in, rather than religion in general, that causes these restrictions against both men and women? Don't we see, via homophobia and transphobia versus eating pork and killing and eating horses, that people have biases, and use religion to either confirm those biases or excuse them? Usually picking and choosing which to and not to follow? My point is, can we really blame religion? What about Islam? For enabling? Sure. Causing the problem? No.

Women didn't have it worse, in fact, most homeless currently are men. Most college graduates are women. Nobody is claiming that sexism against women doesn't exist, its always existed, right alongside that of men. The sexism and differential treatment is just that, different, wrong, but not leaning towards any gender more than another.

You are looking at it too narrowly. I said 'worldwide', not just America.  More men may be homeless in America. Thats more to do with the way America treats it mentally ill etc.

How much longer did men have the right to vote than women?

When were the first women allowed in Universities?

Worldwide on 17% of government seats are held by women

11 out of 192 heads of state are female

Only recently is rape in a marriage seen as a crime

Millions of women/girls suffer from FGM

I could go on and on.

Examples abound of women not having the same rights as men in the west - until recently.

Poverty affects more than 70% of women world wide, men , around 50%

• Like 3

Again, I never said they didnt 'know' about them, but they did not know that they were spread through sexual contact ..I was responding to your incorrect statement that was the reason why adultery  was forbidden. I see you did not respond to the fact the men in Islam were/are allowed multiple wives, negating your reason entirely.

I realize that you included christianity into the mix, and I get that it's just as bad, but is it not more of the society that the religion developed in, rather than religion in general, that causes these restrictions against both men and women? Don't we see, via homophobia and transphobia versus eating pork and killing and eating horses, that people have biases, and use religion to either confirm those biases or excuse them? Usually picking and choosing which to and not to follow? My point is, can we really blame religion? What about Islam? For enabling? Sure. Causing the problem? No.

Women didn't have it worse, in fact, most homeless currently are men. Most college graduates are women. Nobody is claiming that sexism against women doesn't exist, its always existed, right alongside that of men. The sexism and differential treatment is just that, different, wrong, but not leaning towards any gender more than another.

You are looking at it too narrowly. I said 'worldwide', not just America.  More men may be homeless in America. Thats more to do with the way America treats it mentally ill etc.

How much longer did men have the right to vote than women?

When were the first women allowed in Universities?

Worldwide on 17% of government seats are held by women

11 out of 192 heads of state are female

Only recently is rape in a marriage seen as a crime

Millions of women/girls suffer from FGM

I could go on and on.

Examples abound of women not having the same rights as men in the west - until recently.

Poverty affects more than 70% of women world wide, men , around 50%

I usually don't bother replying to Ninurta. He's made it clear he has some kind of personal problem with women and gender issues. It doesn't matter how many facts you give him--=it's like he's a gender fundie 

• Like 1

Guest ninurta

How much longer did men have the right to vote than women? - How much longer did men have the right to opt out of the labor-system and be stay at home dads? Nobody said women weren't discriminated against.

When were the first women allowed in Universities? - Nobody said that sexism against women doesn't/didn't exist

Worldwide on 17% of government seats are held by women - Pakistan had a female president before most western nations, negating the correlation you've drawn

11 out of 192 heads of state are female - Most teachers and therapists are females, most voters are female

Only recently is rape in a marriage seen as a crime - Most people laugh at male victims of rape, if their existence is acknowledged

Millions of women/girls suffer from FGM - Compared to billions of men

I could go on and on.

Examples abound of women not having the same rights as men in the west - until recently. - Nobody disputes this.

Poverty affects more than 70% of women world wide, men , around 50% - I'm looking into this. It's pretty bleak and shitty if true.

That being said, I'm all for polygamy, and all for polyandry, and all for polyamoury. I don't think there's anything inherently damaging about the concept in of itself. That being said, I don't like it and its not for me personally. What more do you want me to say on it?

I usually don't bother replying to Ninurta. He's made it clear he has some kind of personal problem with women and gender issues. It doesn't matter how many facts you give him--=it's like he's a gender fundie 

It's funny how my female friends get the opposite impression. In fact, I think I might actually have more female friends than male friends. Kind of negates your prejudices against me. Then again, I'm a gender fundie, whatever that is. Must be because I protest laws that discriminate against women (and men) too much. I'm too much of an outspoken feminist. If only I'd behave myself and tow the party line, instead of trying to have my own positions. I should turn in my feminist badge right now!

How much longer did men have the right to vote than women? - How much longer did men have the right to opt out of the labor-system and be stay at home dads? Nobody said women weren't discriminated against.

When were the first women allowed in Universities? - Nobody said that sexism against women doesn't/didn't exist

Worldwide on 17% of government seats are held by women - Pakistan had a female president before most western nations, negating the correlation you've drawn

11 out of 192 heads of state are female - Most teachers and therapists are females, most voters are female

Only recently is rape in a marriage seen as a crime - Most people laugh at male victims of rape, if their existence is acknowledged

I could go on and on.

Examples abound of women not having the same rights as men in the west - until recently. - Nobody disputes this.

Poverty affects more than 70% of women world wide, men , around 50% - I'm looking into this. It's pretty bleak and shitty if true.

That being said, I'm all for polygamy, and all for polyandry, and all for polyamoury. I don't think there's anything inherently damaging about the concept in of itself. That being said, I don't like it and its not for me personally. What more do you want me to say on it?

You reply has nothing to do with what I posted. You stated "Women didn't have it worse"  and I posed a number, by no means an exhaustive list, of WHY women have had it worse, and you ignore it and talk about  polygamy,???

Guest ninurta

I could go on and on.

You reply has nothing to do with what I posted. You stated "Women didn't have it worse"  and I posed a number, by no means an exhaustive list, of WHY women have had it worse, and you ignore it and talk about  polygamy,???

The bolded is exactly why you are being dishonest. I actually did, I posted right next to your posts, see the italicised. I'd also like to add:

If a woman rapes a teenage boy, she's entitled to child support from him.

Sodomy laws were only recently repealed in consentual sex cases.

The list of injustices against men by law are about equal to that women, and I can go on.

As far as the poverty statistic, I have looked into it and found something:

The feminization of Poverty

In 1978, Diana Pearce, a visiting researcher at the University of Wisconsin, published a paper noting that poverty was becoming "feminized" in the United States. According to Pearce, almost two-thirds of the poor over age 16 were women. Women's economic status had declined from 1950 to the mid-1970s, Pearce claimed, even though more women had entered the labor force in those years. Female-headed households in particular formed a larger and larger percentage of the poor. Pearce blamed the feminization of poverty on the lack of government support for divorced and single women. She argued that "for many the price of that independence has been their pauperization and dependence on welfare" (Pearce, 1978, p. 28).

Following on Pearce's observation, Sara McLanahan and her colleagues used data from the U.S. Census to examine trends in men's and women's poverty rates between 1950 and 1980 (McLanahan, Sorenson, and Watson, 1989).1 While providing empirical support for Pearce's claim that poverty was becoming feminized, they also showed that both men’s and women’s poverty rates had fallen dramatically during this period. Noting that the feminization of poverty was due to a relative rather than an absolute decline in women’s economic status, McLanahan and her colleagues blamed the feminization of poverty on changes in the family which had uncovered women's latent economic vulnerability. Among working age adults, the growth of single parent families was the crucial factor; among the elderly, it was declines in mortality and increases in the propensity to live alone.

Recently, Paula England (1997) noted that the feminization of poverty has stopped going up and may even be reversing among some groups. England attributes these changes to improvements in women's earnings, which have risen both absolutely and relative to men's during the 1980s and 1990s. She argues that since 1980, the gains in women's employment and earnings have been large enough to offset the changes in family structure and that these gains are beginning to close the poverty gap between men and women.

In this chapter, we examine the trends in men’s and women’s absolute and relative poverty rates between 1950 and 1996. We discuss and assess three explanations for the feminization of poverty, including Pearce's claims that the meager welfare benefits led to the feminization of poverty, McLanahan's argument that changing family structures were the principle culprit, and England's assertion that gains in women’s earnings are beginning to close the gap. We end by reviewing cross-national evidence of the feminization of poverty. These comparisons show how family structure, earnings, and government transfer programs have allowed some countries to avoid the feminization of poverty.

I could go on and on.

The bolded is exactly why you are being dishonest. I actually did, I posted right next to your posts, see the italicised. I'd also like to add:

The list of injustices against men by law are about equal to that women, and I can go on.

Ok, you responded to one point, but are again ignoring the discussion point which was

You stated "Women didn't have it worse"

You did not responded to any of my points.on how women have and do have it worse. You ignored them all.

"

The list of injustices against men by law are about equal to that women, and I can go on."

If a women rapes a teenage boy, she had better be charged with rape. Please quote the law that says after raping a teenage boy she can then demand child support.

What do sodomy laws have to do with "Women didn't have it worse"?

I could go on and on.

It's funny how my female friends get the opposite impression. In fact, I think I might actually have more female friends than male friends. Kind of negates your prejudices against me. Then again, I'm a gender fundie, whatever that is. Must be because I protest laws that discriminate against women (and men) too much. I'm too much of an outspoken feminist. If only I'd behave myself and tow the party line, instead of trying to have my own positions. I should turn in my feminist badge right now!

The only reason you're not on ignore for your anti-woman lunacy is that I'm just too lazy to do it.

Remember social justice warriors: Everyone who disagrees with you in any way is clearly a racist nazi misogynist neocon fascist nazi hitler nazi!

Always be sure to point this fact out to anyone who dares question your complete and total lack of logic and reasoning skills. You are always the victim and therefore any valid points made against you are a form of systematic oppression designed to uh... oppress you.

Remember social justice warriors: Everyone who disagrees with you in any way is clearly a racist nazi misogynist neocon fascist nazi hitler nazi!

Always be sure to point this fact out to anyone who dares question your complete and total lack of logic and reasoning skills. You are always the victim and therefore any valid points made against you are a form of systematic oppression designed to uh... oppress you.

Please quote my lack of logic.

Please quote my lack of logic.

I wasn't quoting you in particular, this has been an ongoing idiocy that has been plaguing liberal thinktanks for the past 5 years or so and getting progressively worse.

But since you have interpreted what I have said as a direct attack to your own posts there probably isn't any point in me explaining this since your victim complex has already been triggered and as a result you are probably not even reading my post. You might as well completely ignore anything I just typed and call me a racist/sexist to get it over with.

My privilege has not been checked. Deal with it.

Just another asshole. Yawn.

• Like 1

Correct. The fact that you have interpreted my posts as a direct attack on your brave and virtuous fight for equal rights clearly means that I am a douchebag. And the reincarnation of Hitler. And an elder god. And did I mention that I am clearly the reincarnation of Hitler?

You caught me. I'm a secret agent of the global patriarchal illuminati. I have been pumping mind control drugs into the water supply to force anyone who isn't white and blonde ( Including myself! ) to actively make decisions that cause them grief while controlling the global economy in our favor to pave the way for the coming of Cthulhu. I'm also responsible for the invisible gnomes that occasionally hide your carkeys. A horrible one am I. H̷̵̢̞̖͔̝̮͓̹̟ạ̴̺͓̤͉̖̣͉͈̪́͘͠͞į̷҉̞̝̤͈̤̳̟̣̠̫̠̤͍͙̞l͔͖̭̦̲͇̳͎͓̲̜̯̖̱̗̀͞ ̸̸͎̟̝͙̦̟͙̮̯̀͘͟s̶̩̘̠̼͇̘͓̟̦̼̩̞̗͢ͅa̢̡҉̠̱͚̲t̵̵̕͏̝͔̬͍͇̙̣̬a҉̶̨̮̬͔̲̟̪͉͚̫͔̱̯͔̳̖̙͔̳͓̀͠ń̢̡̩̻̬͇̠̤̺̫̦͢ͅ!̡̹̠̭̗͙̗̜̮̲͍̗̮͍̺̲́̕͢͝ ̵̡̫͕̗̬͔̖͚̜̖͎̤̭͖̪̻̘̀͟H͞͏̛͚̲͍̯͍̫͈̯̹̹̥̖̞̥̹́a̵̧̢̱̣̗̖͍͕̹̕͞i̸̡̺̮̙̲̗͇͕̕l̷̶҉̣̙̥̠̞̗̪̠̠͡͡ ̰̳̗̙̬̻̯͇͇̺͇̜͈͍͇̀t̨͕̺͔̱̘̘̤̥̪͎͓̘̫̳h̶͖̼̮͔͓̦̻̳͈̣͍̀e͏͠͏̲͙̗͉ͅ ́͟͡҉̵͈̮̙̘͓̭͚̗͍e͏̞͚̲͙̝͕͈̬̺͍͉͟ͅl̶͏͙͈͉̞̻̟̺̯̻̗̗̻̟͓͈d̬̻̞͓̕é̡̛̜̼͇̥̼̯̟̰̯̩̭͓ŕ̵̡̹̱̺͉̫͇̠͕̪̻̫̳̼͉͖͉̗͖͡͝ ̶̵̖̯̟͈͔͉̖̹̤̪̟͇̻̀ͅơ͖̩͈̗̫̥̯͎̹̪̕͘̕͢n͢͝҉͓͖͚͍̩͎͔̟̣̠͇̘̫̻̹͙͜ę̷͙͇͈̰̜̮̥͇̫͔ş̶͍͍̗̬̟̖͖̘̤̬̘̗̙̝̦̫͇̳̦͜!̫͍̖̫́͜ ̶͓͈̫͎̬̹̀I̲̥͈̝̩̙̪͟͜ ̛̲̥̮̱̯̞͓̺̰̲̙ͅs̵̡̘̩̻͓̣̠͚͎͇̠h̜̙̮̣̯̞͚̜͔̫̼͚̭̩͙́̕͜͝a̙̟͔͎̪̥̝̥͙̲͍̟̜͖̜̞͎͘͢͢͞l̵̷̳̮̟̮̯̘͔̝̩̩̟̪̻̤̯̪̟͍̀̀͡l̴̛̝̩͙̬̱͕̦̫̠̹̼̠̺͓̥̝͝ ̢̢̙̩̯̫͚̻͉̫̟͟͢b̼̗̞̫̺̱̮̗͖̘͓͘͜ę̛͍̗͖̪͖͉̫̫̜̼̼͕̟̘͙̩̪̠́ͅ ̨̹͓̲̫̳̯̯͈̯͠ę̷̣̹̫̼͉̘͓̥̀a̶͎̲̬̘̭̼̝͜t̛͡͏̸̙̺̼̯͓͕̠͙̪̮̥̱͎̀e̸̡̨͝͏̘̩̹n̷̨͙̫̥͉͚̜̫̬̜͎̖̖̯̯͞ ̷̗̼̙̱̀̀͘͡f̴̨̥̖̝̙̹̮͙̟͘͢i̷͉̯͓̞͓̭͇̣̲̯̟̲͈͢͟͢ŗ̕͏̖̦̯͍́ş̢̛̲̦̯̥̻̩̰̫̪̼͉̘̫̠̭t̛͢͏̯̹͉̬̥̺̲̰͇̻͇̦̹̺̪̭́!͓̦͈̹͢ ̵̢͕̰͎̳̯́̕͝I̸̧̛͚̯̯̯͉̮̲͉̘̯͚̘͠͡ ̷̦̘͖͉̫͖́̕͜͞S̢̮̝͍̭̪͈̥̦̙͕̖͉͚͔̳̮̦͝ͅH̨͓͙͖̣͉͓̙͈͚̺͢͞A̡͚͈͔͉̥̦̘̤͍̻̳̝͟͜͟ͅL̷͚̘̳̖͕͇̜̼͎͚͚̼̕Ḻ̜̯̰͕̬̦̥̫̠̦͜ ̸̧͎͖͈̯̤͓̀͢A̸̢͏̡̺̳͍̗̰̮̤̯̖S̵̶͉̩̹̠͙̖̮̺̰̗͉͍̮͉͖̫̲̗͘͟C̛̥͕̗̻͕͉͔̳͙̙̬̕͢͢͞E̠̼͔͚͙͍͝͠N̷̕҉̵͙̯͈̘̯͈̺͉̝̫̥̝͇D̵̴̺̹̩̩̳̭̣͙͔͈̩͚̲̖͞!̸̴̛̗̹̟̳͎̥̣̕͜ ̨͎͔̰̥͜͜͡͞Z̧̘̜̟̤͎̫̮̱͚̞͢͞͠͠į̵͔̙͚͓̥͇̮̥͇͕͔͉̻͕͚̕͢͝ǹ͘҉̷͙͔̣̹̘̤͉͎̤͇̙ ͎͈̫͇͍͉͚̯͚̪̙̭̳̕͢͢Z̨̺̰͍͇̮̝̥̰͟͠ͅí̵̯̫̣̭̟͙̻͇̘͍͜͠n̵̶̵̘̖̹͕̩͙͕̜͜ ̷̶̘̠̳̘̠͖̠̖͙͓͎͚̱ͅr̲̳̫̪͎̘̝̫̙̞̙̘̼̩͖̩͙͚͚͟͢a̶̸̵͕͙̺̠͟m͟҉̫̘̘̭͉ù̴̖̝̱̱̕͜͢t̨̛̛͏̱̩̞̯̲̫̼̟̜ͅ ̯̗̦̜̻̣̝̫̖̘̝̕͘m̷̷̶̘̖̳͖̣̻͙̱̙͢͝a͡͏̡̢̞̝͓̮̻͎͈͕̺̟̟͡k͏̴͚̹͖̺͖è̡͔̝̬̠͖͍̳͍̣͇̗̠̥͙͓͕̻͢ṯ̗̤̫͍̦̥͕͜͠!̡̖̺͙̩̠̲̳̯͈̣̩̥͔̫̀ ̸̸̵̶̞̹̺̦̣̥̳̳̖̯͇̳͝

I dont,  and never have called anyone who disagrees with me " racist nazi misogynist neocon fascist nazi hitler nazi!" or any combination of that.

Nor do I think that everyone, or anyone for that, has to agree with me, nor do I think name calling is necessary when they dont.

If you want to actually discuss the OP or any of the posts rather than just launch an attack, please go ahead and address some of the points.

• Like 1

Lol Jedah, it's not even a thread about gender, it's about racism.  You and ninurta make me laugh.

Correct. The fact that you have interpreted my posts as a direct attack on your brave and virtuous fight for equal rights clearly means that I am a douchebag. And the reincarnation of Hitler. And an elder god. And did I mention that I am clearly the reincarnation of Hitler?

You caught me. I'm a secret agent of the global patriarchal illuminati. I have been pumping mind control drugs into the water supply to force anyone who isn't white and blonde ( Including myself! ) to actively make decisions that cause them grief while controlling the global economy in our favor to pave the way for the coming of Cthulhu. I'm also responsible for the invisible gnomes that occasionally hide your carkeys. A horrible one am I. H̷̵̢̞̖͔̝̮͓̹̟ạ̴̺͓̤͉̖̣͉͈̪́͘͠͞į̷҉̞̝̤͈̤̳̟̣̠̫̠̤͍͙̞l͔͖̭̦̲͇̳͎͓̲̜̯̖̱̗̀͞ ̸̸͎̟̝͙̦̟͙̮̯̀͘͟s̶̩̘̠̼͇̘͓̟̦̼̩̞̗͢ͅa̢̡҉̠̱͚̲t̵̵̕͏̝͔̬͍͇̙̣̬a҉̶̨̮̬͔̲̟̪͉͚̫͔̱̯͔̳̖̙͔̳͓̀͠ń̢̡̩̻̬͇̠̤̺̫̦͢ͅ!̡̹̠̭̗͙̗̜̮̲͍̗̮͍̺̲́̕͢͝ ̵̡̫͕̗̬͔̖͚̜̖͎̤̭͖̪̻̘̀͟H͞͏̛͚̲͍̯͍̫͈̯̹̹̥̖̞̥̹́a̵̧̢̱̣̗̖͍͕̹̕͞i̸̡̺̮̙̲̗͇͕̕l̷̶҉̣̙̥̠̞̗̪̠̠͡͡ ̰̳̗̙̬̻̯͇͇̺͇̜͈͍͇̀t̨͕̺͔̱̘̘̤̥̪͎͓̘̫̳h̶͖̼̮͔͓̦̻̳͈̣͍̀e͏͠͏̲͙̗͉ͅ ́͟͡҉̵͈̮̙̘͓̭͚̗͍e͏̞͚̲͙̝͕͈̬̺͍͉͟ͅl̶͏͙͈͉̞̻̟̺̯̻̗̗̻̟͓͈d̬̻̞͓̕é̡̛̜̼͇̥̼̯̟̰̯̩̭͓ŕ̵̡̹̱̺͉̫͇̠͕̪̻̫̳̼͉͖͉̗͖͡͝ ̶̵̖̯̟͈͔͉̖̹̤̪̟͇̻̀ͅơ͖̩͈̗̫̥̯͎̹̪̕͘̕͢n͢͝҉͓͖͚͍̩͎͔̟̣̠͇̘̫̻̹͙͜ę̷͙͇͈̰̜̮̥͇̫͔ş̶͍͍̗̬̟̖͖̘̤̬̘̗̙̝̦̫͇̳̦͜!̫͍̖̫́͜ ̶͓͈̫͎̬̹̀I̲̥͈̝̩̙̪͟͜ ̛̲̥̮̱̯̞͓̺̰̲̙ͅs̵̡̘̩̻͓̣̠͚͎͇̠h̜̙̮̣̯̞͚̜͔̫̼͚̭̩͙́̕͜͝a̙̟͔͎̪̥̝̥͙̲͍̟̜͖̜̞͎͘͢͢͞l̵̷̳̮̟̮̯̘͔̝̩̩̟̪̻̤̯̪̟͍̀̀͡l̴̛̝̩͙̬̱͕̦̫̠̹̼̠̺͓̥̝͝ ̢̢̙̩̯̫͚̻͉̫̟͟͢b̼̗̞̫̺̱̮̗͖̘͓͘͜ę̛͍̗͖̪͖͉̫̫̜̼̼͕̟̘͙̩̪̠́ͅ ̨̹͓̲̫̳̯̯͈̯͠ę̷̣̹̫̼͉̘͓̥̀a̶͎̲̬̘̭̼̝͜t̛͡͏̸̙̺̼̯͓͕̠͙̪̮̥̱͎̀e̸̡̨͝͏̘̩̹n̷̨͙̫̥͉͚̜̫̬̜͎̖̖̯̯͞ ̷̗̼̙̱̀̀͘͡f̴̨̥̖̝̙̹̮͙̟͘͢i̷͉̯͓̞͓̭͇̣̲̯̟̲͈͢͟͢ŗ̕͏̖̦̯͍́ş̢̛̲̦̯̥̻̩̰̫̪̼͉̘̫̠̭t̛͢͏̯̹͉̬̥̺̲̰͇̻͇̦̹̺̪̭́!͓̦͈̹͢ ̵̢͕̰͎̳̯́̕͝I̸̧̛͚̯̯̯͉̮̲͉̘̯͚̘͠͡ ̷̦̘͖͉̫͖́̕͜͞S̢̮̝͍̭̪͈̥̦̙͕̖͉͚͔̳̮̦͝ͅH̨͓͙͖̣͉͓̙͈͚̺͢͞A̡͚͈͔͉̥̦̘̤͍̻̳̝͟͜͟ͅL̷͚̘̳̖͕͇̜̼͎͚͚̼̕Ḻ̜̯̰͕̬̦̥̫̠̦͜ ̸̧͎͖͈̯̤͓̀͢A̸̢͏̡̺̳͍̗̰̮̤̯̖S̵̶͉̩̹̠͙̖̮̺̰̗͉͍̮͉͖̫̲̗͘͟C̛̥͕̗̻͕͉͔̳͙̙̬̕͢͢͞E̠̼͔͚͙͍͝͠N̷̕҉̵͙̯͈̘̯͈̺͉̝̫̥̝͇D̵̴̺̹̩̩̳̭̣͙͔͈̩͚̲̖͞!̸̴̛̗̹̟̳͎̥̣̕͜ ̨͎͔̰̥͜͜͡͞Z̧̘̜̟̤͎̫̮̱͚̞͢͞͠͠į̵͔̙͚͓̥͇̮̥͇͕͔͉̻͕͚̕͢͝ǹ͘҉̷͙͔̣̹̘̤͉͎̤͇̙ ͎͈̫͇͍͉͚̯͚̪̙̭̳̕͢͢Z̨̺̰͍͇̮̝̥̰͟͠ͅí̵̯̫̣̭̟͙̻͇̘͍͜͠n̵̶̵̘̖̹͕̩͙͕̜͜ ̷̶̘̠̳̘̠͖̠̖͙͓͎͚̱ͅr̲̳̫̪͎̘̝̫̙̞̙̘̼̩͖̩͙͚͚͟͢a̶̸̵͕͙̺̠͟m͟҉̫̘̘̭͉ù̴̖̝̱̱̕͜͢t̨̛̛͏̱̩̞̯̲̫̼̟̜ͅ ̯̗̦̜̻̣̝̫̖̘̝̕͘m̷̷̶̘̖̳͖̣̻͙̱̙͢͝a͡͏̡̢̞̝͓̮̻͎͈͕̺̟̟͡k͏̴͚̹͖̺͖è̡͔̝̬̠͖͍̳͍̣͇̗̠̥͙͓͕̻͢ṯ̗̤̫͍̦̥͕͜͠!̡̖̺͙̩̠̲̳̯͈̣̩̥͔̫̀ ̸̸̵̶̞̹̺̦̣̥̳̳̖̯͇̳͝

Careful, you  might break something, troll.

In all seriousness, my trollpost was designed so that only the people guilty of SJW nonsense would find it offensive. If it made you feel a slight tingle of pain eminating from between your asscheeks, you may want to reconsider how often you hang out with tumblrinas.

Lol Jedah, it's not even a thread about gender, it's about racism.  You and ninurta make me laugh.

lolwut I'm not exclusively talking about gender. One again you have displayed your amazing ability to put words in other peoples mouths.

I strongly suggest you look into improving your ability to read.

http://www.teachthought.com/apps-2/15-of-the-best-educational-apps-for-improved-reading-comprehension/

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/improve-reading-comprehension/

I'd like to put my boot in your ass for being a troll. You try to discourage any discussion of gender with flametrolling. It's bullying and pathetic.

Guest ninurta

If a women rapes a teenage boy, she had better be charged with rape. Please quote the law that says after raping a teenage boy she can then demand child support.

As requested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer

Hermesmann v. Seyer (State ex rel. Hermesmann v. Seyer 847 P.2d 1273 (Kan. 1993)) was a precedent-setting Kansas, United States case in which Colleen Hermesmann successfully argued that a woman is entitled to sue the father of her child for child support even if conception occurred as a result of a criminal act committed by the woman

Yeah, she was 17, but the boy was 12/13. There are other cases like it if you want?

My point with sodomy laws was exactly as I stated, discrimination goes both ways against both genders.

Guest ninurta

The only reason you're not on ignore for your anti-woman lunacy is that I'm just too lazy to do it.

Funniest thing I've heard all day. Its not really all that hard. You just press a button.

I'd like to put my boot in your ass for being a troll. You try to discourage any discussion of gender with flametrolling. It's bullying and pathetic.

Perhaps you should be blocking people, so that you don't have to fear confusing conversation with bullying.

Guest ninurta

http://law.justia.com/cases/california/caapp4th/50/842.html

County of San Luis Obispo v. Nathaniel J. (1996)
50 Cal. App. 4th 842 [57 Cal. Rptr. 2d 843]
[No. B100055. Second Dist., Div. Six. Nov 4, 1996.]

COUNTY OF SAN LUIS OBISPO, Plaintiff and Respondent, v. NATHANIEL J., a Minor, etc., Defendant and Appellant.

(Superior Court of San Luis Obispo County, No. FS13368, Paul H. Coffee, Judge.)

(Opinion by Gilbert, J., with Stone (S. J.), P. J., and Yegan, J., concurring.)

COUNSEL

Patrick J. Perry for Defendant and Appellant.

Daniel E. Lungren, Attorney General, Roderick E. Walston, Chief Assistant Attorney General, Carol Ann White and Mary A. Roth, Deputy Attorneys General, for Plaintiff and Respondent.

OPINION

GILBERT, J.

Victims have rights. Here, the victim also has responsibilities.

A 34-year-old woman seduces a 15-year-old boy and becomes pregnant. She gives birth to a daughter and thereafter applies for Aid to Families with Dependent Children. Is the child's father obligated to pay child support even though he is a victim of statutory rape? (Pen. Code, § 261.5, subd. (d).) We conclude he is liable for child support.

Defendant Nathaniel J. appeals a judgment establishing paternity and reserving an order of child support. We affirm.

Facts

On January 20, 1995, Ricci Jones gave birth to a daughter. The child's father, Nathaniel J., was 15 years old when Jones conceived the child. Jones then was 34 years old. [50 Cal. App. 4th 844]

Upon complaint, San Luis Obispo police officers investigated Jones's unlawful sexual intercourse with Nathaniel J. (Pen. Code, § 261.5, subd. (d).) fn. 1 During an interview with a police officer, Nathaniel J. described the sexual intercourse as "a mutually agreeable act." The San Luis Obispo County prosecutor prosecuted Jones and obtained a conviction of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.

The San Luis Obispo County District Attorney's office sought child support and welfare reimbursement from Nathaniel J. (Welf. & Inst. Code, §§ 11350, 11350.1, 11475.1.) Nathaniel J., by a guardian ad litem, admitted paternity but contended he was not required to pay child support because he was a victim of statutory rape. (Pen. Code, § 261.5, subd. (d).) The trial court ruled that paternity was established and reserved an order of child support. Presumably when Nathaniel J. reaches majority or completes his schooling, the court will reassess his ability to provide support.

Nathaniel J. appeals and contends exacting child support from a victim of statutory rape violates public policy. He also argues that the procedure followed herein denied him due process of law.

"Unlawful consent" or not, the age of consent laws are in place BECAUSE these teenagers, be they male or female, can't really grasp the gravity of their actions and aren't ready to be making life-altering decisions.

Funniest thing I've heard all day. Its not really all that hard. You just press a button.

Perhaps you should be blocking people, so that you don't have to fear confusing conversation with bullying.

Those posts speak for themselves. You are both pathetic.

Guest ninurta

Those posts speak for themselves. You are both pathetic.

Do I still have to turn in my feminist badge? :(

You try to discourage any discussion of gender with flametrolling.

I'm not discouraging any discussion of social justice with flametrolling.

I'm discouraging idiotic and bad discussion of social justice by using sarcasm to call people out on it.

I'll make a somewhat serious post here. For anyone who doesn't know, my fathers side is Irish and my mothers side is Native American. I grew up quite poor. My mother had nothing, my father had little having to immigrate during the famine. Why? Because shit from a long time ago gets handed down from generation to generation. Inherited wealth goes both ways. When discussing things like this with others, the big misconception people have is that problems which happened to someones family a long time ago won't affect modern day generations. THAT is the argument that people against reparations have. It's not because they are racist, it is because they do not get how inheritance works.

So then I'm having a conversation about this, and suddenly to join my side comes along TUMBLR SJW TO THE RESCUEEEEEE!!!! Who completely ignores the actual points being made by the opposition and calls the person I am talking with a racist. Reasoning? Logic? Evidence? Why would you do that when you can pull out the race card and slap it on the table. The idiotic smug look on your face while doing it will immediately make it clear that you are right and everyone else who disagrees is evil. Except, oh wait, it doesn't. All you are doing by playing the race card is committing an emotional fallacy. And guess what else it does? It makes those of us who actually are using valid reasoning to fight for this shit look just as dumb as you do. Because now, thanks to you and your clueless fucking race baiting, the discussion is now only about race. Now the guys against any restitution for my family can lump me in the same retard boat as you by saying "Oh, they are just playing the race card, they don't have an argument". Your SHITTY arguments allow them to ignore any VALID arguments. And the saddest part is, whenever I am on the anonymous internet and point out the piss poor reasoning behind instantly throwing down the race card, SJWs actually start attacking me and assuming that I am against what they think they are fighting for. In all honesty, there is no word in the dictionary to describe how absurdly stupid they come across as to me.

Do you get it now?

You.

Are.

Not.

Helping.

My people don't need pampered upper middle class white women who haven't a clue how the world actually works defending us. Stop.

You try to discourage any discussion of gender with flametrolling.

I'm not discouraging any discussion of social justice with flametrolling.

I'm discouraging idiotic and bad discussion of social justice by using sarcasm to call people out on it.

I'll make a somewhat serious post here. For anyone who doesn't know, my fathers side is Irish and my mothers side is Native American. I grew up quite poor. My mother had nothing, my father had little having to immigrate during the famine. Why? Because shit from a long time ago gets handed down from generation to generation. Inherited wealth goes both ways. When discussing things like this with others, the big misconception people have is that problems which happened to someones family a long time ago won't affect modern day generations. THAT is the argument that people against reparations have. It's not because they are racist, it is because they do not get how inheritance works.

So then I'm having a conversation about this, and suddenly to join my side comes along TUMBLR SJW TO THE RESCUEEEEEE!!!! Who completely ignores the actual points being made by the opposition and calls the person I am talking with a racist. Reasoning? Logic? Evidence? Why would you do that when you can pull out the race card and slap it on the table. The idiotic smug look on your face while doing it will immediately make it clear that you are right and everyone else who disagrees is evil. Except, oh wait, it doesn't. All you are doing by playing the race card is committing an emotional fallacy. And guess what else it does? It makes those of us who actually are using valid reasoning to fight for this shit look just as dumb as you do. Because now, thanks to you and your clueless fucking race baiting, the discussion is now only about race. Now the guys against any restitution for my family can lump me in the same retard boat as you by saying "Oh, they are just playing the race card, they don't have an argument". Your SHITTY arguments allow them to ignore any VALID arguments. And the saddest part is, whenever I am on the anonymous internet and point out the piss poor reasoning behind instantly throwing down the race card, SJWs actually start attacking me and assuming that I am against what they think they are fighting for. In all honesty, there is no word in the dictionary to describe how absurdly stupid they come across as to me.

Do you get it now?

You.

Are.

Not.

Helping.

My people don't need pampered upper middle class white women who haven't a clue how the world actually works defending us. Stop.

Your straw men are juvenile and boring. AND, your "serious post" has nothing to do with this thread.

• Like 1