Goodbye Jesus

Logic That Atheists Just Can't Refute

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Case closed. You're religion is so easily debunked... tongue.png

It's not a religion. It's a relationship.

It's not "relationship" -- it's "relaaaaaaaationship". Get it right. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

So your belief or disbelief of the FSM is based on a dialect?
And why not?

I'm getting labeled as an evil unbeliever just because I know the difference between pasta and noodles!

These people are fucking crazy!

And why not?

I'm getting labeled as an evil unbeliever just because I know the difference between pasta and noodles!

It only looks that way to you because you rely on your own knowledge and your own understanding.  If you had spiritual noodles dwelling in your belly then you would have spiritual understanding.

• Like 2

And why not?

It only looks that way to you because you rely on your own knowledge and your own understanding. If you had spiritual noodles dwelling in your belly then you would have spiritual understanding.
I don't like noodles.

But I do LUUUUUUUV me some Pasta. It's the best! It is a wonderful food!

Perhaps I AM an unbeliever. Hence the reason that I know your god better than you do! Just like the contrast between Atheists and christians. ..

I saw some very beautiful spaghetti today and I know there were dozens of other people around me who saw the same thing, and even chose to partake. It's incredible that among those people can possibly be some who go ahead and deny the Flying Spaghetti Monster! They must have had some mean, Antipasta cook put too much seasoning in their pasta sauce in the past. But just because they met one bad cook, doesn't mean they need to be angry with FSM!

• Like 1

And why not?

It only looks that way to you because you rely on your own knowledge and your own understanding. If you had spiritual noodles dwelling in your belly then you would have spiritual understanding.
I don't like noodles.

But I do LUUUUUUUV me some Pasta. It's the best! It is a wonderful food!

Perhaps I AM an unbeliever. Hence the reason that I know your god better than you do! Just like the contrast between Atheists and christians. ..

pffffffft. If you truly knew the FSM then you would not be capable of unbelief.

All believe in the FSM deep down in their belly.  Those who deny it are simply angry at the FSM.

• Like 1

All believe in the FSM deep down in their belly.  Those who deny it are simply angry at the FSM.

...because they have heartburn, which is really their own fault.

Just a side note, but there is just a wee bit more on this here...http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/69177-dont-freak-out-but-scientists-think-octopuses-might-be-aliens-after-dna-study/page-2   Posts #21 through #23.

I really think that the Flying Spaghetti Monster has chosen Disillusioned as an evangelist and an apostle.  That's just me, but I believe the Spirit of the FSM is upon him. Does anyone else here sense this also?

• Like 1

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Just a side note, but there is just a wee bit more on this here...http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/69177-dont-freak-out-but-scientists-think-octopuses-might-be-aliens-after-dna-study/page-2   Posts #21 through #23.

I really think that the Flying Spaghetti Monster has chosen Disillusioned as an evangelist and an apostle.  That's just me, but I believe the Spirit of the FSM is upon him. Does anyone else here sense this also?

OMFG!!! Me thinks he's been Anointed and touched by the noodly appendage. Cheese be upon him!

• Like 1

OMFG!!! Me thinks he's been Anointed and touched by the noodly appendage. Cheese be upon him!

"OMFG!!!"?   As in "Oh My Flying God"?  Be careful, Sy.  

I don't know if the FSM  (stinky cheese be upon him) church has rules, but if it does, saying that as an expletive might be a big no no.  

Considering that pirates are considered holy in the church of the FSM, and pirates like to swear a lot, I'd imagine imitating pirate behavior would be more than acceptable.

Considering that pirates are considered holy in the church of the FSM, and pirates like to swear a lot, I'd imagine imitating pirate behavior would be more than acceptable.

Pirates? What? Never heard of that. What strange dogma is this? 

http://www.venganza.org/about/

All your questions will be answered. And if they aren't, they are... Edit: Wait, no, I think that's the Epsilon Program...

It is the word of our creator, as revealed through his prophet Bobby Henderson.

http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

It is the word of our creator, as revealed through his prophet Bobby Henderson.

http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

Do you mean old Bobbysan C'nobleson?  Beware of these false prophets.  They hang out with dirt people.  Yeah, sand, whatever.

They will return, and in greater numbers.

My Flying God, MM, don't be led astray with talk of pirates.  

What would The Flying Spaghetti Monster need from a pirate?

We humans evolved from pirates, not apes as the evolutionists would have you believe, though they know not that the FSM alters the results of their tests to make it look like evolution from apes is the true origin of humans. Come on man, read the about page.

Well, I followed and read the links.   I never knew!  

I repent and ask the FSM to wrap me in His noodly appendages of forgiveness, or whatever He does.    

Well, I followed and read the links.   I never knew!  

I repent and ask the FSM to wrap me in His noodly appendages of forgiveness, or whatever He does.    

It's okay, brother, earnestly seeking enlightenment is penance enough.

Read the Loose Cannon handed down by the Elders of the Olive Garden ... Pirates. It's right there in black and white with greasy smudges

I am not worthy! Yet, if the FSM has chosen to grace me with his noodly presence, then who am I to question his will? When the sauce and the cheese have graced my belly, I am occasionally moved with insights. If others can glean wisdom from these, then so be it. All praise is due to our Lord and Saviour the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

• Like 1

There is no God but FSM, and Disillusioned is his prophet (I blow my cheese upon them)!          Cryotanknotworthy.gif

Let the prophet speak! I've heard that he was visited in a cave by the Great Tomato, and given the truth! 

Oh, prophet, did we come from pirates, or not? I read links and stuff earlier, and I had to sore repent, for I found myself in error! Now, however, I question what I read.

Pirates are the chosen people of the FSM. This much is quite certain. How else are we to explain global warming?

PiratesVsTemp.png

Still, your question has prompted significant reflection on my part. As I meditated on it last night, I fell into a trance resembling a deep sleep. The FSM appeared to me and graced me with a vision. He revealed to me that the octopi were His first and most treasured creations. He made them in His own image. But they grew prideful and rebellious, and so he took their meatballs and cast them unto the depths. But there was one octopus whose name was "Rate". Rate and his family remained faithful to the FSM in defiance of their brethren, and for this the FSM blessed them. He raised them out of the murky waters and set them upon a vessel which he crafted for them. He changed their form so that they no longer resembled their cursed kin, and He tasked them with going forth into the world to be fruitful and carry with them their knowledge of His noodliness. Thus, Rate and his family became the first of the Pirates (initially known as the "OctopiRates"), and their descendants remain the chosen people of the FSM to this very day.

Then I awoke, and beheld that it was a dream. Let those who can find wisdom in these words rejoice!