Goodbye Jesus

Toe. A Fact Or Belief?

freeday

Ah. I suspected that you were coming around. :)

See my post as an arguments for earlier statements you did about macro/micro evolution.

And regarding the definition of species, there are no good one. Seriously. There are different kinds of definitions, but all of them can be argued against. Bascially, what happens, the differences or lines between species are broken down in Evolution, and we all are "one species". And more problems occurs when you mix in hybridization too.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freeday

• Ouroboros

• Asimov

• RHEMtron

ok found it, macroevolution is the idea that evolution can result into a new mammal above the level of species.

Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.

hence it can result in a new genus.

Ah. I suspected that you were coming around. :)

See my post as an arguments for earlier statements you did about macro/micro evolution.

And regarding the definition of species, there are no good one. Seriously. There are different kinds of definitions, but all of them can be argued against. Bascially, what happens, the differences or lines between species are broken down in Evolution, and we all are "one species". And more problems occurs when you mix in hybridization too.

i will agree with you on that one, there is no clear cut answer for species. the wiki one is very long.