Goodbye Jesus

Christian Is At War With Militant Atheist + Communism?

Guest my10thao

Guest my10thao
Atheists are quick to point out that throughout history large numbers of people were killed in the name of Religion; but they fail to mention the countless millions who were killed by leaders who worshipped themselves or by militant atheist-Communists who were driven by a hatred for God and Religion.

http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/atheist_crimes.htm

The Militant Atheist goes by many names: Atheist, New Atheist, Secular Humanist, Communist, Darwinist, Anarcho-Militerialist, Richard Dawkins, &c

http://objectiveministries.org/gametheory/...ntatheists.html

Militant atheism is a new and deadly political ideology, which is more dangerous and evil than Nazism, communism, Islamism and furry kittenism combined.

http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Militant_atheism

Militant atheism is not merely incidental or marginal to Communist policy; it is not a side effect, but the central pivot.

http://www.compassionheart.com/atheism.html

http://forums.hmoob.com/showthread.php?p=1...d=1#post1180243

Stay in school son LOL

This quotes above are made by a kid that goes by RUhmoob (he is not hmoob, but a Vietnamese kid) whom claimed to be a Christian. Yet, not too long ago, he came in here claimed to be an EX-christian. I am sure a few of you are familiar with a few cases in the past regard this user name, Exhesus. He made thread which I replied to on the link below regarding "new Atheism Doctrine?".

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=27142

and this link will also provide the original link to the original post he made or you can read his original post at http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=27066.

I thought I just share this quotes and sources with you regarding militant atheists and communism portrayal and used by the kid. I know this is old news for many of you or the majority of you but I thought this would give you guys a few giggles.

My thought is, some people would do anything to insult atheism or non-theists by any means even if they had to use communism knowing that it has nothing to do with atheism. They would use it anyway because they don't have anything else to insult atheism with.

Many christians talked about how bad communism is, yet they failed to realized that their God is even worst. I mean, their God would make them worship him forever. They speak against tyranny and yet they are welling to worship one even after death.

Anyway, any thought on the quotes and sources above or regarding militant atheist would be greatful. Enjoy...

Just the standard morontheist black-and-white-any-third-option-will-burn-out-my-three-cell-brain crap.

Nothing to see there. Move on everybody. :lmao:

The reigns of Hitler and Stalin were just religions of a persona. Noone asked questions, people died.

And no one ever presents any evidence that atheism is a religious belief. No one ever points to any atheist bible that says that to be a true atheist, you have to be a communist. All it is is baseless assertions from religious apologists who have run out of arguments to defend their dogmatism with.

:whs: :fdevil:

And no one ever presents any evidence that atheism is a religious belief. No one ever points to any atheist bible that says that to be a true atheist, you have to be a communist. All it is is baseless assertions from religious apologists who have run out of arguments to defend their dogmatism with.

You're right. Although Russian Communism promoted atheism, the first century church promoted Communisim, so this whole thing could go round and round.

Communism is a finacial and political system.

Atheism at most is a philosophy.

Christianty, no matter how hard some may try to say it isn't, is a religion.

None of the three are nessicarrily tied to the other two, nor are they mutually exclusive. Well, I guess to be a Christian atheist would be kind of hard. Christian Communist though, I don't see the problem. Atheist Captilist, heck yeah.

All this argument amounts to is basically "you're no better than we are." Not a very strong argument for Christians since they're the ones claiming to be morally superior. That's beside the fact that it has no basis.

No, the problem is atheists do not take shit from Christians. Christians accuse everyone of sin, when most of the time they are talking out their asses anyway because Christians use the word of gawd for all their rants. They want to believe that people living over six thousand years ago know more about living in the 21st Century than we do. Their morals are antiquated, their astronomy and physical science are antiquated and their own personal lives suck worse than mine. I do not need the opinion of an xtian in order to live my life. If I wanted an opinion, I would ask it of someone who's judgment was not clouded by fictitious invisible friends whispering in his ear what to say.

Nothing, absolutely nothing in Christianity says a person has to be from a Democratic country in order to be Christian or a good person. There are good people in every country and there are assholes too. It is the figment of the American Christian mind that believes everyone who is Christian is also a believer of Democracy. Democracy is a controlled dictatorship. Democracy is a bunch of laws that prevent every person from achieving their own desire of pursuing their own happiness. Democracy is nothing more than voting for some other asshole to make your life miserable for four years at a time. Democracy gives Christians a hard on because they pay legislators to pass laws to protect their religious beliefs. Christians only care about their way of life, they need the government to protect their delusional thinking, they thank god for the Constitution only if they can do the interpretation of its laws to suit themselves.

It is time Christianity got pushed out of politics and back into the attics where it belongs.

Guest my10thao

I personally would rather live under a communist controlled state than a theocracy state controlled by religion(s). Compare China or any other communist countries to any of the religious middle eastern countries and you will see the difference.

Not saying I support communism, although in a perfect world it would be the fairest of all. Everyone will be equal, although not very good for me cuz I like to own stuffs.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I am sure any christian who think atheism = communism doesn't know what they are talking about. First they had no idea what ©communism is to begin with and their already made up mind regarding atheism doesn't help.

They practically are just simply ill-informed, ignorant and arrogant most of the time.