Goodbye Jesus

Adam's Sin

Kathlene

lmao_99.gif Preachin' will get the mods attention. Good jokes get you a pat on the back, and that are one!

LOL. Yup - try and "witness" to someone in the Testimonies section to shepherd them back to the Fold, and you will be shut down immediately. But your picture of God? Gets more of these: :lmao::HaHa:

You will feel very much at home here - we often digress onto tangents of side-splitting mirth and irreverent banter, but all in the midst of rational and brilliant debate.

Most of my debates to date have been with believers so I will gladly go with rational.

I miss that.

Regards

DL

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• squint

• bdp

• StevoMuso

• par4dcourse

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most of my debates to date have been with believers so I will gladly go with rational.

I miss that.

WARNING: If you are a thinker this site can be VERY ADDICTIVE. Welcome bro (I'm fairly new here too, still can't get enough).

Hi GIA! I recognise that name. I'm sure you'll have some great discussion with people here.

I miss that.

WARNING: If you are a thinker this site can be VERY ADDICTIVE. Welcome bro (I'm fairly new here too, still can't get enough).

To be fully human, one must have an addiction of some kind.

Mine is sex. Too bad my wife will not cooperate so this may be a good alternative. :HaHa:

Regards

DL

Hi GIA! I recognise that name. I'm sure you'll have some great discussion with people here.

Hope so.

I too recognize your name and avatar.

Regards

DL

Hope so.

I too recognize your name and avatar.

It seems I am getting infamous.

It must be my anti literalist and fundamental stance.

Regards

DL