Goodbye Jesus

Obnoxious Coworkers

silentknight

@Sybaris -- If it's liquid shit, it's splashback, and it happens if stuff is expelled with enough force. If it's solid... I can't help you, I've never seen that happen with normal, healthy poop. Either way, it's turd terrorism when it's done deliberately and/or deliberately left for others to find/clean up.

No, this isn't splashback, this is solid dookie. Your post suggests he's manually putting it there Wendytwitch.gif . I didn't think of that.

I had an acquaintance in college who left the splashback shitstains on the bottom of toilet seats. He was a weird, weird guy, just part of the group I hung out with; I hated it when he used my bathroom because he was such a priggish, observant person that he *had* to know how filthy he left the toilet but he *never* cleaned up after himself. When I learned he'd gotten married, I felt so awful for his wife, because I can easily bet who got stuck with a lifetime ticket for the Poop Patrol. He was evangelical, like me and most of my friends, but now that I think of it, I can't remember Jesus saying "you won't always have me, but you will always have the shit-smeared toilet I leave behind." Part of the glory and joy of being an apostate is being able to refuse entry to my home to weird, un-housebroken people without feeling guilty wink.png

This is funny. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

@Sybaris -- If it's liquid shit, it's splashback, and it happens if stuff is expelled with enough force. If it's solid... I can't help you, I've never seen that happen with normal, healthy poop. Either way, it's turd terrorism when it's done deliberately and/or deliberately left for others to find/clean up.

No, this isn't splashback, this is solid dookie. Your post suggests he's manually putting it there Wendytwitch.gif . I didn't think of that.

My guess is he positions his tush too far back in the seat, the turds contact the rim and curl around like a potato being peeled.

Why the hell do people take shits at work? I save mine for when I get home.

It's lovely being regular, isn't it?

How about just a cold, silent, steady level of hostility? Nothing out in the open, all a behind your back kind of shit? Anyone else experienced it?

How about just a cold, silent, steady level of hostility? Nothing out in the open, all a behind your back kind of shit? Anyone else experienced it?

Yes, I've been dealing with that for two years now. It sucks the life out of you one day at a time.

Fortunately, the supervisors of the person doing this have been alerted that it's going on, and the person is now being watched carefully.

Your post suggests he's manually putting it there Wendytwitch.gif . I didn't think of that.

I just had a very unpleasant visual of the guy smearing it all over the seat like finger paint.

Maybe they should just get a cat box for the guy to use until he's capable of using a toilet like a civilized human. Either that, or fire him.

The cat box line made me giggle like a maniac. That was a visual that needs expression somehow. Ex-C artists, make it happen.

I am sooooo glad I am my own boss now - bad co-workers or bad bosses (or both) can make an awful job virtually intolerable.

Leaving shit on the toilet? What potty trained grown adult does this!?? Does the dude need a box of Depends diapers dropped on his desk as a hint? Wendytwitch.gif

Sorry but I couldn't take it, I would go postal.

By no means am I saying I am perfect, I probably reek of Axe body spray and I chew gum constantly (although I chew with my mouth closed). And I tend to not want to socialize at work all that much, mainly because I just want to do whatever I need to do and get the hell out of there as quickly as possible.

But at least I can attest that I don't smell like a sewer rat crawled up my ass and died up there, nor do I make phlegmy heavy breathing or grunting noises at my desk all day. And I don't bring my personal drama into work and force it on my co-workers whether they like it or not.

The bottom line is that traditional workplaces suck, and unless you work with your friends in your own business you're pretty much destined for whatever humiliation and degradation your employer and co-workers decide to subject you to. eek.gif

I'm not talking about diarrhea but the kind that you can hold in.

Eh, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

I've had severe digestive issues, I'm disabled... and somehow, SOMEHOW, I have never wrecked a loo. EVER.

• Like 1

Yes, I've been dealing with that for two years now. It sucks the life out of you one day at a time.

Fortunately, the supervisors of the person doing this have been alerted that it's going on, and the person is now being watched carefully.

It is amazing how one hostile person can totally wreck the work environment. I know, I had it for 7 years.

I spent the first 16 years of my career working with my fellow rednecks in various dirty shops. And lemme tell you- these kinds of places are a ZOO.

I worked with two Klansmen, and at least four Baptist preachers.

I had several co-workers who were functionally illiterate- and at least two who were COMPLETELY illiterate. They literally couldn't write anything except their own name (one of whom paid me a few hundred dollars to take a series of on-line tests for him that were required for his job). Another of these guys (who was also a Klansman) had such a thick hillbilly accent that I had to be an interpreter for him on occasion.

I can think of three former co-workers who got stoned daily at work. And at least four who regularly got drunk on their lunch break. Two of that latter group were supervisors. And I can think of three meth addicts.

And there was the guy who would talk about nothing except titty-bars and Ted Nugent.

See, with mechanics there is always some kind of drama going on. There's forever somebody who broke something, got in a fight, got drunk, pissed off a customer, got into a confrontation with management, etc. They're an entertaining crowd.

I'm now about 8 months into my new cubicle-farm career as an engineer. The working environment is clean, safe, functional, relaxing, and damn near silent. I almost miss the never-ending drama of a heavy equipment shop. Engineers are a bunch of boring nerds like me... they just do their job and mind their own business for the most part. We do have this Indian guy who sits across the isle from me. He acts like he's afraid of me, and he generally won't talk to anybody except other Indians. But every single day he will talk with one of them on the phone- and they must be funny as hell because he'll laugh loudly and damn near non-stop for about 20 minutes. Every single day. I've got to where I just put in my earbuds and listen to some music or something.

We have That One Guy at my work. He's the drama queen. It used to be a great place to work, until he started. Honestly, he was okay when he first started. Then, the rages started. He'd literally throw things, knock things down, curse, and generally pout like a little girl. He lies and cheats. He's demanding. He complains almost constantly. He doesn't pull his own weight. But, he does put out the numbers that the company likes to see, so he has job security. The rest of us get stuck with the unpleasant tasks, though. If he doesn't think something will make him money, he won't waste time on it. He will also take over work of someone else's and take credit for it, if it will make him more money. He used to be more passive/aggressive/gaslighting about it. But, we've all had our fill and we call him out on it now. Now the drama and conflict is more out in the open and much more confrontational (us confronting him). It still doesn't feel any better.

Honestly (and I don't say this lightly), he's the sort of guy I could picture coming to work with a gun one day and shooting up the place. I really don't feel safe around him. That's just... sad.

He likes me, though. I'm not the sort to gossip at work or pick fights. I tend to stay on everyone's good side and stay neutral, even with the guy that no one else (myself included) likes. That's just my personality.

It would be a much, much, much, much, much, much less stressful environment to work in if this guy was gone, though. That's the honest truth.

There's a guy at my work who a) I think is either dumb or playing dumb, and b ) gets really antagonistic toward everyone, including customers. I can't stand him. Arghhhhhh. And he started within a week of when our last obnoxious guy left.

I know what you are saying. I do not go at work. There is a reason you never see me post a comment at 6:15 AM. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 1

I actually go at work whenever possible. If I go at work, I'm being paid to use the restroom! How cool is that?

• Like 1

It is intriguing how the same people who ensure their 3rd grader makes it to school with their clip-on hand sanitizer will not think twice about pressing their flesh against a surface that not 5 minutes prior might have been supporting someone else's acne covered ass.

It is intriguing how the same people who ensure their 3rd grader makes it to school with their clip-on hand sanitizer will not think twice about pressing their flesh against a surface that not 5 minutes prior might have been supporting someone else's acne covered ass.

At least toilets have those paper seat covers.

Most keyboards and computer mice have way more germs on them than a toilet seat. At least the toilet in most places is cleaned at least once a week, how many people ever clean their keyboards? (I'm so glad my Model M keyboard has removable key caps that can be soaked in cleaner overnight every few months)

At least toilets have those paper seat covers.

Most keyboards and computer mice have way more germs on them than a toilet seat. At least the toilet in most places is cleaned at least once a week, how many people ever clean their keyboards? (I'm so glad my Model M keyboard has removable key caps that can be soaked in cleaner overnight every few months)

I actually do. I spray some windex on a clean towel and clean my keyboard with it.

George Carlin had it right. People are too germ obsessed. He said he used to swim in NYC's East River, ate food he dropped on the floor, etc... and he never got sick because he kept his immune system well-exorcized. smile.png

If you worry too much about these things, you'll never get out of bed and you'll definitely never eat in a restaurant, eat food bought in a grocery, etc...

George Carlin had it right. People are too germ obsessed. He said he used to swim in NYC's East River, ate food he dropped on the floor, etc... and he never got sick because he kept his immune system well-exorcized. smile.png

If you worry too much about these things, you'll never get out of bed and you'll definitely never eat in a restaurant, eat food bought in a grocery, etc...

This wouldn't be so much of an issue if people would keep their bio-nasties to themselves. Unfortunately, there are too many people who think nothing of leaving a liquid-poo covered shopping cart for the next poor schmuck to use, instead of cleaning up little Shitlynn's diaper explosion. (Worse, they take pictures of said explosion and post them on Facebook and then LOL about it!) Some also think nothing of cleaning up that nastiness in a bathroom sink -- and then complain that nobody helped me out, WOE IS MOM! (Lady, you couldn't pay me enough to get near your shit-covered crotchlet, let alone "help" you.) Just... ugh, go over to STFU Parents, we have three years of photographic and screen-capped evidence. Oh, god, the woman who's baby vommed on produce... and she just sets it aside for someone else to clean up without notifying staff! THAT kind of shit is why people are so fucking PARANOID about germs!

I know what you are saying. I do not go at work. There is a reason you never see me post a comment at 6:15 AM. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

I'm 'going' at work right now.

Feels great to get paid for this shit.