Goodbye Jesus

Later

Guest lvdyou

You guys give up too quickly.  But the conversation has totally degraded into mindlessness.

What do you mean "degraded"?

It was mindless from the point you started typing your first post...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedPillAddict

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• quicksand

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest lvdyou

It was mindless the minute this whole forum was created by its owner since it all starts with be ex- that which you never were in the first place. Oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

It was mindless the minute this whole forum was created by its owner since it all starts with be ex- that which you never were in the first place. Oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

:lmao: BWAAAAAAAhahahahahahahaaaaa

You arent a Christian, lvdyou. Guess what? you are going to burn in hell! You definately are not a Christian...and never were. God doesnt love you.

You get the Golden Goldy Baloney Award. Congrats!

I'm curious if you think jesus asked you to behave the way you have today in our forum or if you came up with this approach on your own.

Wow, that's unoriginal. Did you come up with that all by yourself?

Oh, look at that, I made a funny. You wouldn't know how if you were given a free lecture on the subject.

Then why do you post here?

By the way, I issued a challenge. Take Dan Barker's Easter Challenge. If the gospels are without error, then you should be able to do it. I dare you to take the challenge.

http://www.ffrf.org/books/lfif/stone.php

I wanted to play along, hell, I even considered posting my own logical analysis of this person's illogical statements.

But fuck it.

Your god is not real. You've wasted your life. Every minute you spend feeling the "love" of your lord is a placebo, because you can't fucking handle your own life without help, even if it's not really there. You are a weak, stupid individual. You lack any sense of reality. I strongly, strongly suggest you die. Come back when you've actually SPOKEN to your imaginary god.

Guest lvedyou

So many empty coarse jests. My two previous accounts have been banned so this one will too shortly as the oxymoron aims to deceive.

So many empty coarse jests. My two previous accounts have been banned so this one will too shortly as the oxymoron aims to deceive.

He ADMITS it! The lying little fuck HAS been here before!

Pffeh. As if we didn't already know.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, Lying Paul! Or shall we call you Saul, since you're a hateful, vicious, lying little bastard?

troll

Its LVDYOU, Jesus, and an ape. nuff said.

post-182-1115081321_thumb.jpg

So many empty coarse jests.
Why don't you stop ignoring my challenge? I've posted it in nearly every thread you started.

Naff all to do with the way you keep on BREAKING THE RULES OF THIS FORUM?

The only empty thing around here is your head. (and I resort to insults in the hope that using his own level of interaction might finally get through to him)

Naff all to do with the way you keep on BREAKING THE RULES OF THIS FORUM?

The only empty thing around here is your head. (and I resort to insults in the hope that using his own level of interaction might finally get through to him)

Tried it- it doesn't seem to work.

Maybe if we lace our posts with "Prayz JEZUS!!11!"

Also a proven liar now, as your previous account is STILL ACTIVE!

Doubt it's quine. This guy's name is Terry something.

Guest lvedyou

I am just showing you that the banning has occurred on the first two accounts because of censorship.

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

Those werent made in the past couple months were they? Because we've moved 2 or 3 times in the past couple months.

I am just showing you that the banning has occurred on the first two accounts because of censorship.

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

Your a double lying plagarizing jackass that is too incompetent to even cover his tracks.

Guest lvedyou

It is a sin to bear false witness, and you don't even try to make your case. How dumb is that! Self-declarations are so mindless.

When were the last 2 accounts made?

Smear campaigns are quite evil.

Yes...

So why are you trying to conduct one?

To repeat, your second account is still active and any accusation of it having been banned is a LIE!

Guest lvedyou

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. I had to remove my cookies to come back on to sign up under a 3rd account. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron. Once saved always saved.