• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedPillAddict

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• quicksand

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a sin to bear false witness, and you don't even try to make your case. How dumb is that! Self-declarations are so mindless.

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

Hey, I don't sin. Ha Ha. Sin is what you Christians believe you pusillanimous excuse for a Christian, and even a worse n excuse for a human being.

So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron. Once saved always saved.

So we're still saved! Yay! :wicked:

What the hell?! Who the hell cares if your ass is censored? It doesn't prove poopy. It doesn't make you're religion magically true. Besides aren't you're supposed to be praisin' da lord when your persecuted? But you are being disgruntled and as spiteful as you're supposed enemies whom you hate (rather then love as you ought to).

Christians get so hypocritical sometimes. :close:

Besides aren't you're supposed to be praisin' da lord when your persecuted? But you are being disgruntled and as spiteful as you're supposed enemies whom you hate (rather then love as you ought to). 

I'm afraid he is "praising the lord" (wacking it) while we "persecute" (arouse) him.

Mentally only, I hope.

I still feel sorry for the Christians who have to suffer this nutter claiming their ranks. Both online and in real life.

It's not good to call Jesus a liar for surely this is hellbound.

Jesus is a damned liar!

Now, which way was hell again? :fdevil:

Its very obvious that the ONLY reason you are a Christian is because of your fear of Hell. Thats what you keep threatening us with. Newsflash: most people here dont believe in Hell, so you are wasting your time. :Wendywhatever:

Was he actually banned or is he just playing out his martyr complex?

I'm curious if you think jesus asked you to behave the way you have today in our forum or if you came up with this approach on your own.

I think it's his own approach. Jesus' instructions seem pretty clear to me:

Matthew 10:7-14

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think his approach might have been better if he had healed the sick, cleansed the lepers, raised the dead and cast out our devils, first, just as Jesus instructed. Then, I'm sure we would have been in a better position to hear him preach. But hey, better late than never!

I think his approach might have been better if he had healed the sick, cleansed the lepers, raised the dead and cast out our devils, first, just as Jesus instructed. Then, I'm sure we would have been in a better position to hear him preach. But hey, better late than never!

Well, I know I would certainly be more willing to listen to him if he'd been actually following Jesus' instructions, but hey, There's only so much time in the day; he may not have time to both follow Jesus and be a jackass.

Clearly he made the choice that was closest to his heart. We all have to budget our time at some point.