Goodbye Jesus

Why?

Weezer

Why did I get blocked from the thread about the Thousand Oaks Shooting and violence?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess nobody knows, or nobody cares??

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:32 PM, Weezer said:

Why did I get blocked from the thread about the Thousand Oaks Shooting and violence?

The thread was moved from News to Off Topic when the discussion changed from talking about the event to talking about gun control.  So unless you have restricted access to the TOT section?

In addition to Wertbags answer its best to mention mods with this kind of question so it alerts them that there is something requiring attention.

@SkipNChurch @Joshpantera @florduh

Can any of you help Weezer?

The thread was moved to ToT. Other than that I don't know. 

You've been tagged, also click the link and see what happens: 

Nothing or anyone is locked from TOT by we Staffers that I can see.

Hadn't gotten Notification until right this minute when signing back in on office machine.

kL

On November (17)?  I would try to go to the thread, and would get a page to fill out for posting an article.  I left a note on those pages twice, but never heard from anyone.

I must be missing something.  I can't find ToT.   But it's not that important.  The subject was like all the gun arguments.  LOL, It was going nowhere.  I was just curious as to why i couldn't get passed that form to fill out to post an article.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, SkipNChurch said:

Nothing or anyone is locked from TOT by we Staffers that I can see.

Hadn't gotten Notification until right this minute when signing back in on office machine.

kL

Yes they are (mind you, I don't care about the block).

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Yes they are (mind you, I don't care about the block).

I.  Have.   No.  Clue.   What.   You.   Are.   Posting   About.

Sure as no free beers your account is not that I am aware of at this time.

If you happen to have other names of those who also might be "blocked" I'd appreciate those via PM.

kFL

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SkipNChurch said:

I.  Have.   No.  Clue.   What.   You.   Are.   Posting   About.

Sure as no free beers your account is not that I am aware of at this time.

If you happen to have other names of those who also might be "blocked" I'd appreciate those via PM.

kFL

I don't know who else is affected. But any threads that were relocated to TOT, I can't access anymore. Nor do I even see TOT when I browse.

32 minutes ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

I don't know who else is affected. But any threads that were relocated to TOT, I can't access anymore. Nor do I even see TOT when I browse.

Me too.

On 11/18/2018 at 9:32 PM, Weezer said:

Weezer,

I have searched where I am able. In no place are you blocked from where you had permissions TOT included.

Not as sure yet, will get this problem reviewed ASAP.

kL

18 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

Weezer,

I have searched where I am able. In no place are you blocked from where you had permissions TOT included.

Not as sure yet, will get this problem reviewed ASAP.

kL

It may be the samsung tablet I am using.  I have had troubles with it on another web site.

• Thanks 1

Totally of Topic ((TOT) is still there. 

1 hour ago, Geezer said:

Totally of Topic ((TOT) is still there. 

It isn't at least for a few of us, doesn't have anything to do with browser version either, I don't see it in Firefox or Chrome. 

15 hours ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

It isn't at least for a few of us, doesn't have anything to do with browser version either, I don't see it in Firefox or Chrome. 

It seems some of you have been bad little boys & girls,  so unseen forces of the dark have decided you must be put in timeout to think about what you’ve done wrong. :ph34r::argue:

Confess sinners & repent!  Least ye spend eternity in utter darkness never again to venture into TOT! :beg::notworthy: 

3 hours ago, Geezer said:

It seems some of you have been bad little boys & girls,  so enseen forces of the dark have decided you must be put in timeout to think about what you’ve done wrong. :ph34r::argue:

Confess sinners & repent!  Least ye spend eternity in utter darkness never again to venture into TOT! :beg::notworthy: 

I don't particularly care, wasn't much of a fan of ToT, except there was one topic called "what are you listening to" which I always enjoyed checking out, and I suspect is posted in ToT.

15 hours ago, Geezer said:

HA!  If that's the only darkness I ever not see, I'll be a lucky man.

I checked the page of forums again a few minutes ago, and Tot is not there.  But not going to loose any sleep over it.

9 hours ago, Weezer said:

HA!  If that's the only darkness I ever not see, I'll be a lucky man.

I checked the page of forums again a few minutes ago, and Tot is not there.  But not going to loose any sleep over it.

Something is definite wrong. I still have tot but I had trouble logging on yesterday. I had to change my pw to log on. I have a new iPad so that may have, or probably did have, something to do with my problem.

Then again maybe we’re experiencing a cyber attack  by a group of militant fundies. :wacko:

On 12/8/2018 at 9:14 AM, Geezer said:

Then again maybe we’re experiencing a cyber attack  by a group of militant fundies. :wacko:

HA!  Nothing is be more scary than a militant fundy!

• Sad 1