Goodbye Jesus

I Divorced Jesus Christ My Abusive Ex Husband

Guest freedwoman

Guest freedwoman

I will admit it. Being married to Jesus Christ had it's beautiful moments. Especially on our honey moon shortly after the day we got married. 8/13/2007. Then he started to get really abusive. It hurt real bad. But I kept on being a good, faithful, obedient wife. The perfect biblical wife. A proverbs 31 woman. I obeyed every command from my husband like I was suppose to. No matter how often and severe Christ's beatings were. But the abuse got to be too unbearable. I'd beg him to please stop beating me. I asked him why he was beating me? I told him I'm a good wife. I love you. I never went out on you. I obey you. I submit to you in everything like you tell me too. I gave up all my life's dreams, goals, and desires to please you my master. He continued to beat me. Eventually 12/25/2012 I got the courage to finally get a divorce. I couldn't take the constant battering anymore. It was making me suicidal. It was too much for me to bear. I left him. Leaving literally saved my life. But now I still suffer the trauma of that horrible marriage. I'm still afraid of him though. I feel him trying to get me back in the chains of his marital bondage. But I refuse to remarry Jesus Christ. I am not a Biblically Battered Bride. 

Hey, @freedwoman,

That was a creative analogy and will help some who are "on the fence" to see the high probability that the book(s) was/are/have been continuously written by abusive men who wanted nothing more than to control people and especially those of the female persuasion.

When I see how happy and friendly some of my xtian friends are I sometimes fantasize about going back to church. But then I remember all of the mind gymnastics one has to perform in order to comply and I quickly lose interest. Also when I think of how abusive the religion is and how some abusive family members use it as a tool to justify their piss-poor behavior well...you know what I mean. Hope that part helps with the fear of being forced back into the fold.

- MOHO (Mind Of His Own)

Guest freedwoman
32 minutes ago, MOHO said:

Hey, @freedwoman,

That was a creative analogy and will help some who are "on the fence" to see the high probability that the book(s) was/are/have been continuously written by abusive men who wanted nothing more than to control people and especially those of the female persuasion.

When I see how happy and friendly some of my xtian friends are I sometimes fantasize about going back to church. But then I remember all of the mind gymnastics one has to perform in order to comply and I quickly lose interest. Also when I think of how abusive the religion is and how some abusive family members use it as a tool to justify their piss-poor behavior well...you know what I mean. Hope that part helps with the fear of being forced back into the fold.

- MOHO (Mind Of His Own)

Thank you MOHO. It is so true I have suffered so much abuse in the name of the Bible God. So have so many others. People have literally died because of this religion. Matthew 10:28. I hope you never go back to that religion. I hope I never go back. Not even if I am being forced. Hell isn't real but this world is. You have all my support. 🤗

• 3 months later...

JESUS

Jesus is WORST than Hitler, Stalin and Saddam Hussein put together

His Hell for non believing good people is far worse

Jesus is an evil monster in disguise

Jesus's Christian followers are deceived by his "love" just like Hitler pretended to show loyalty to his henchmen

4 hours ago, Steviejay said:

Jesus is WORST than Hitler, Stalin and Saddam Hussein put together

His Hell for non believing good people is far worse

Jesus is an evil monster in disguise

Jesus's Christian followers are deceived by his "love" just like Hitler pretended to show loyalty to his henchmen

Well then, @Steviejay, if one takes the word of the Bible literally, then your assertion makes a whole lot of sense. To torture someone for eternity for simply coming to a conclusion, based on what we know and that said conclusion is out of our control, certainly is the most horrific, senseless, narcissistic, and psychopathic concept that the human mind can possible conceive. Definitely a view into the minds of the pricks that wrote some of those books, eh?

And when this concept is pressed to the believers they almost always respond with "God does not send anyone to Hell. They send themselves there." Or God does not send anyone to Hell it just happens" or "No, Satan sends you to Hell." or "God did not create Hell - Satan did."

But the most compelling and disturbing response is the one I received from Mrs. MOHO once. "If you don't believe in God and Jesus then you deserve to go to Hell!"

4 hours ago, MOHO said:

Well then, @Steviejay, if one takes the word of the Bible literally, then your assertion makes a whole lot of sense. To torture someone for eternity for simply coming to a conclusion, based on what we know and that said conclusion is out of our control, certainly is the most horrific, senseless, narcissistic, and psychopathic concept that the human mind can possible conceive. Definitely a view into the minds of the pricks that wrote some of those books, eh?

And when this concept is pressed to the believers they almost always respond with "God does not send anyone to Hell. They send themselves there." Or God does not send anyone to Hell it just happens" or "No, Satan sends you to Hell." or "God did not create Hell - Satan did."

But the most compelling and disturbing response is the one I received from Mrs. MOHO once. "If you don't believe in God and Jesus then you deserve to go to Hell!"

Christian's are liars. They rationalise their excuses for the Bible to make it fit.  Next time tell them God created Hell and no one chooses to go there, some of us just refuse to accept a doctrine where the hatred shown for non compliance is Infinitely worse than the death camps. Even the Christian's are heading there as there are many commands Jesus makes to make it impossible to get to heaven......here's one....give away ALL your wealth or you cannot be my disciple

Better still...tell them Hell is not mentioned until the later versions of the NT as an after thought to get people to comply

Better still...just tell them the Book is utter bullshit and then you'll probably get this thrown at you.....one day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord blah blah blah

Then tell them that you're not scared of a mythological god based on the sun, moon and stars  going by the name of Jesus. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jesus a husband with no love, no kindness,  no compassion but a dictatorship we

have to worship unless we are good to burn in hell for the eternity 😳