Goodbye Jesus

Open Club  ·  34 members  ·  Rules

OPINE CLUB

The Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict

TheRedneckProfessor

• Super Moderator

As y'all well know, I will not be sharing any of my own thoughts or opinions here; but y'all are welcome to.  Just keep it cordial. 

• 1 month later...
Goodbye Jesus

According to existing Wisconsin laws. And after seeing Kyle being chased down and attacked by known criminals. I felt the verdict was just. And I think Kyle should get reparations from all the celebrities and govt. Officials that slandered him. If people are rioting so bad the police are ordered away from the area. I don't hold it against the store owners to attempt to protect their property. In the absence of Govt assistance. You could tell on the video that if he hadn't shot those people. He would of been the one dead in the street. You can argue he shouldnt of been there in the first place. But according to Wisconsin law he was within his rights. If it was here in GA he would have gotten a weapons possession by a minor charge. But he wasn't in GA. The jury had to rule according to Wisconsin law. 

• Like 1

*Looks in at the topic*

*Backs away slowly*

Yeah, nah I'll pass folks.

• Haha 1

The verdict was correct. Having seen the footage from multiple angles throughout the multiple events during the night, it was obvious really, but I suppose the jury could have been swung either way, given how unfavorable most of the media coverage was for Kyle. So, even though he was within his rights, the true lesson here is that Kyle was fortunate that the self defence was judged for what it was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.