Goodbye Jesus

Open Club  ·  34 members  ·  Rules

OPINE CLUB

Dr. Fauci lied

RankStranger

Greetings exChristians.  I'd be interested to read your thoughts on this:

https://nypost.com/2023/07/31/dr-anthony-faucis-caught-in-his-biggest-covid-lie-yet/

Just for a little background, I'd had my covid shots, and haven't noticed any problems from it (though my mother in law nearly died from a blood clot shortly after the jab).  For most of the covid-era, I thought it was rather disgusting how the Trumpers immediately went after Dr. Fauci... as if he was somehow to blame for the pandemic that Trump refused to take seriously.

I kinda still feel that way... but facts are facts.  If the allegations being leveled at Dr. Fauci by Kentucky-pussy Rand Paul are true though (and at this point they look plausible IMO), I may have no choice but to agree with the Trumpers' paranoid base instincts.

Here are the things I currently understand:

1.  There is real evidence that Covid-19 is an engineered virus.  The Furin Cleavage Site being the most obvious, but there are others.

2.  One known technique for engineering viruses- which could have caused the Furin Cleavage Site (among other novel features of our favorite virus) is 'gain of function' techniques.

3.  Viruses very much like Covid-19 were being stored and worked with at the Wuhan lab

4.  Gain of function research was being done in the Wuhan lab.

And now according to pube-head Randy Paul, there's evidence that the National Institutes of Health has in fact funded gain of function research.  At the Wuhan lab.  And lied to Congress about it.

None of this adds up to an accusation that Dr. Fauci caused the Rona (though many seem to believe this).  But it does look pretty damn suspicious.  And it explains why all the powers that be have been pushing for the 'natural origin' theory in spite of zero supporting evidence.  This looks like ass-covering at best.

• 1 month later...

I think from now on when I talk about my least favorite democratic candidates I'm gonna call them that tenacious cunt Pelosi, Bimbo Harris, and Geriatric puppet Biden. 

Anyway, to the core of your post. Covid was over politicized. I ended up getting the jab. I feel like I was forced to as I couldn't see my son graduate navy boot camp otherwise. But I had no negative effects. My uncle on the other hand had a stroke within a few days after the jab. He is a long time smoke however. But he swears it was the shot. 

I think they extremely over politicized it and I know for a fact they advertised blatant lies about it on both side of the fence. 

Ultimately, yes the virus was bad. But it wasn't as bad as the last pandemic the world had back in 1918 with the Spanish influenza. 

And I don't doubt that there is a possibility it was engineered. I doubt we will ever know for sure. Just as anything else shady the govt. Does. 

DB

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.