Goodbye Jesus

Vance (Yet Another OC Art Thing)

Casualfanboy16

Re-drew one of my older characters. Not much has changed, just some minor additions, changes, and color adjustments. Vance I created to be Edgar's boyfriend (refer to this post to see Edgar, the cheetah); but of course I wanted him to be more than just a love interest and have more character depth lol. I love him. He's my little himbo goober man.

Planning on updating the designs for all my characters, even if it's minor design changes or anything like that. God, I love creating stuff. Getting back into it!! :D

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very Cool art and funnies Cfb. Remember, try to stay on topic for each discussion topic you choose. Like Ex-Christian life, try to mold your posting into that topic and subject as best you can.  Remember, the frills, follies, stupidities, arguments, problems, struggles, agreements, alternatives, hatreds, etc. etc. of the Christian religion lie at the foundation of each discussion topic.

Consider that a doberman at age 17 is usually at the very end of his life, very old and gray. Maybe his birth date should be 4/1/2020?  :)

But of course you have humanized his character.

Cheers my friend 

5 minutes ago, pantheory said:

Very Cool art and funnies Cfb. Remember, try to stay on topic for each discussion topic you choose. Like Ex-Christian life, try to mold your posting into that topic and subject as best you can.  Remember, the frills, follies, stupidities, arguments, problems, struggles, agreements, alternatives, hatreds, etc. etc. of the Christian religion lie at the foundation of each discussion topic.

Cheers my friend :)

Oh!!! I thought you could just post general creative stuff on here maybe I was wrong oops!!! I mean I guess art gives me a bit of an escape from the Christian craziness lol. I can probably post elsewhere loool

26 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Oh!!! I thought you could just post general creative stuff on here maybe I was wrong oops!!! I mean I guess art gives me a bit of an escape from the Christian craziness lol. I can probably post elsewhere loool

Of course you can Cfb, but one must try to stay on topic. Off topic stuff can be put into the topic of "Rants and Replies," or most any topic you can verbally  "mold" your posting into. I'm not a moderator so my suggestions to you are simply IMHO. :)

17 minutes ago, pantheory said:

Of course you can Cfb, but one must try to stay on topic. Off topic stuff can be put into the topic of "Rants and Replies," or most any topic you can verbally  "mold" your posting into. I'm not a moderator so my suggestions to you are simply IMHO. :)

Alright. I mean, I figured posting here would be fine. I can ask a mod though. I can ping 'em now!! :D

Ayo @TABA or @TheRedneckProfessor or whoever! Is it alright if I post my art here or should I just share it elsewhere if it's not related to my Ex-Christian journey thing? Just curious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Ayo @TABA or @TheRedneckProfessor or whoever! Is it alright if I post my art here or should I just share it elsewhere if it's not related to my Ex-Christian journey thing? Just curious.

I don’t see why you can’t post your art here in the Creative Works area.  You’re an ex-Christian and you’ve created some art so why not?

33 minutes ago, TABA said:

I don’t see why you can’t post your art here in the Creative Works area.  You’re an ex-Christian and you’ve created some art so why not?

Oh okay cool, thankssssss!! I'm actually just about to start sketching more lol

4 hours ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Oh okay cool, thankssssss!! I'm actually just about to start sketching more lol

Sorry about that Cfb. This "creative works" section is new to me and since it's under that category of Ex-Christian Spiritually  I thought it had to have something to do with Ex-Christian life.But according to what TABA just said, it apparently doesn't have to be stated or implied.   Cheers, and keep up the good work :)

41 minutes ago, pantheory said:

Sorry about that Cfb. This "creative works" section is new to me and since it's under that category of Ex-Christian Spiritually  I thought it had to have something to do with Ex-Christian life.But according to what TABA just said, it apparently doesn't have to be stated or implied.   Cheers, and keep up the good work :)

Don't worry about it it's fine!!! I've been drawing for about 4 hours now (with dinner in between), so I got my fair share of work in. Probably won't show the next few off right away because I need to get 4 character bios done and I'll just put em all in one big post.

I'm on that artist grind and actually enjoying it quite a lot at the moment. Which is good. Still gotta work on improving things like shading, pen pressure (that's a digital art thing), anatomy, etc, etc, but I'm at least picking up the pen more frequently as of late. Practice makes progress, as they say! 

There'll be like 4 character bios on the way here soon, so look forward to those. 😎😎😎

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

What @TABA said.

• Super Moderator
17 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

What @TABA said.

Because creative works are quite often a part of deconversion, the journey away from religion, and the beginning of a new life and worldview.  This forum provides a space to express your process in whatever art form that expression takes.