* - - - - 1 votes

Malr Homosexuality Is An Example Of Why The Gospel Of Hell Is Needed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Yakuza_*

Guest_Yakuza_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

Some of u seem to have the idea that a world where everyone ignores the reality of hell will make this world a more better and productive place. While their have been some coincidences involving places with high levels of atheism being less violent, this does not leave out the fact that some places with atheism still have evolved to living immoral guilt free lives. Such as here in America, a good example of what atheism and ignoring hell has led 2 an extreme high rate of male homosexuality. Guys are doing this shit like its cool. Our society seems to have come to where people can live any lifestyle they won't as long as it makes them happy.

I'm not saying that it should be illegal 2 be gay. I'm just saying society needs to take responsibility 2 spiritually train our young boys that having a sexual relationship with a man is wrong. Now I know 100% that if my future baby is a boy, he's gonna like girls. I just feel that I have to take the extra effort 2 spiritually enlighten him about the evils of being sexually involved with another boy. Its already bad enough that I have a gay male cousin. I will have to take the extra effort with raising my son about homosexuality being wrong, because I know that me and his momma are going 2 train him right, I'm just gonna be worried that his mind may get poisoned when he his hanging out away from the house.

So u see my friends, there is proof that atheism and ignoring hell does not mean society will be better because u see what the evils of homosexuality has done so far.

#2 LivingLife

LivingLife

Meet Harvey, my imaginary friend...

• 2,553 posts
  • Interests:Discussing religion with woo woos I suppose discussions not the word rather showing them teh errorz ov their wayz
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :FSM

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

This is homophobia, mods please get rid of him. the fun is over. :loser:
Cold is the lack of heat, darkness is the lack of light, atheism is the lack of ignorance

#3 SillyString

SillyString

Skeptic

• 365 posts
  • Interests:Truth
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Truth

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

Posted Image Oh no you didn't!

#4 Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Innominatus, 3/4 Curmudgeon, arrogant übermench bully

• 31,644 posts
  • Interests:Beer, food
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Multiversalist / Panentheistic Naturalist

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:32 PM

Some of u seem to have the idea that a world where everyone ignores the reality of hell will make this world a more better and productive place. While their have been some coincidences involving places with high levels of atheism being less violent, this does not leave out the fact that some places with atheism still have evolved to living immoral guilt free lives. Such as here in America, a good example of what atheism and ignoring hell has led 2 an extreme high rate of male homosexuality. Guys are doing this shit like its cool. Our society seems to have come to where people can live any lifestyle they won't as long as it makes them happy.

America is a bad example since it has 80-90% religious and only 10% non-believer. Besides that, most homosexuals begin as Christians. They don't become gay because they're atheist.

America happens to be one of the MOST religious countries in the world, and one with the highest criminal rates and highest number of inmates in jail. America alone have more jailed persons than China and the rest of the Asian countries together. And yet, one of the nations with the highest number of Christians.

Non sequitor, begging the question, and many other blatant logical fallacies in your argument.

So your argument falls flat on its face.

I'm not saying that it should be illegal 2 be gay. I'm just saying society needs to take responsibility 2 spiritually train our young boys that having a sexual relationship with a man is wrong.

How do you know if it is wrong? God is speaking to you but not to them?

Now I know 100% that if my future baby is a boy, he's gonna like girls. I just feel that I have to take the extra effort 2 spiritually enlighten him about the evils of being sexually involved with another boy. Its already bad enough that I have a gay male cousin. I will have to take the extra effort with raising my son about homosexuality being wrong, because I know that me and his momma are going 2 train him right, I'm just gonna be worried that his mind may get poisoned when he his hanging out away from the house.

I'm starting to agree with other people here that you're a troll.

I might just kick you out from here later today. We'll see what happens in this thread, but I doubt you can do anything to sway my view now.

So u see my friends, there is proof that atheism and ignoring hell does not mean society will be better because u see what the evils of homosexuality has done so far.

You didn't give any proof at all. Rather the opposite. Your example proved YOU wrong!

Your post was one of the DUMBEST posts I've seen in a very long time. Dumber than anti-relativism and Creationism. You took the prize.
Jabbrwokk QFT:

And behold, one came who in the form of a demon holding a beer, and he spake with a tongue of red. And when he spake, he said bye bye, and all listened, and watched as he smote the babbling troll with his +5 banhammer of fedupishness. And there was much rejoicing.

Book of Hans 3:16

#5 Ouroboros

Ouroboros

• 31,644 posts
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Multiversalist / Panentheistic Naturalist

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

This is homophobia, mods please get rid of him. the fun is over. :loser:

I might. Later today. We'll see where this is going.

Before today, I thought he was just misinformed and a bit ignorant... but now I can see he's just incredible stupid or just plainly trolling.
Jabbrwokk QFT:

And behold, one came who in the form of a demon holding a beer, and he spake with a tongue of red. And when he spake, he said bye bye, and all listened, and watched as he smote the babbling troll with his +5 banhammer of fedupishness. And there was much rejoicing.

#6 florduh

florduh

Not Right in the Head

• Super Moderator
  • 14,938 posts
  • Interests:Food.
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :my doG

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:36 PM

ignores the reality of hell

There you go again. Evidence please?

Didn't think so.

u see what the evils of homosexuality has done so far.

You are no longer an amusing troll. You are an idiot and a boor.

House: "So, you're a faith healer. Or is that a pejorative? Do you prefer something like "divine health management"?"

#7 Guest_Yakuza_*

Guest_Yakuza_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:43 PM

Keep in mind that I don't believe that a man is totally evil because he is gay. I just believe we should spiritually counsel them for their sins just like a crook should be counseled for his sin of stealing. On a side note I do believe that robbers should be executed if they continue 2 steal, but I don't feel that gay men should be executed. Gay men should just be spiritually helped with their mental illness.

#8 LivingLife

LivingLife

• 2,553 posts
  • Interests:Discussing religion with woo woos I suppose discussions not the word rather showing them teh errorz ov their wayz

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Gay is not a mental illness you FUCKING MORON!
Cold is the lack of heat, darkness is the lack of light, atheism is the lack of ignorance

#9 Ro-bear

Ro-bear

Fully Human

• 7,811 posts
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :None I know of

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

troll
I wanted to ask God for a bike, but I knew God didn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.

#10 Guest_Yakuza_*

Guest_Yakuza_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:51 PM

A man putting his penis in another man's booty, doesn,t sound like normal brain activity 2 me

Edited by Yakuza, 23 June 2011 - 02:55 PM.

#11 florduh

florduh

Not Right in the Head

• Super Moderator
  • 14,938 posts
  • Interests:Food.
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :my doG

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:12 PM

doesn,t sound like normal brain activity 2 me

You wouldn't know normal brain activity if it bought you dinner and then buggered you all night long.

House: "So, you're a faith healer. Or is that a pejorative? Do you prefer something like "divine health management"?"

#12 mwc

mwc

Sarcastic? Me?

• 8,754 posts
  • Interests:Things and stuff
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :meh

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:17 PM

[snip]

You really think about gay men and the things they do an awful lot. It's pretty clear what's going on here. Sooooo...

Come out of the closet, stay in the closet, we don't really care. Just do it some place else.

mwc
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

PLEASE NOTE: Just because I speak as if YHWH/jesus exist does not mean they do. It's simply for the sake of the argument.

#13 Overcame Faith

Overcame Faith

Gardner of the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil

• 3,792 posts
  • Interests:Living.
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :No

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

Yakuza is purposefully attacking our gay members not based on their opinions about relevant issues, but solely on the basis of who they are. In my view, that is as unacceptable as if I were attacked on the basis that I am a white male with no other basis than that. Therefore, I shall no longer respond to anything he posts (assuming he is allowed to keep on spreading his bullshit here).

#14 Ouroboros

Ouroboros

• 31,644 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:31 PM

A man putting his penis in another man's booty, doesn,t sound like normal brain activity 2 me

That's it.

Banned.
Jabbrwokk QFT:

#15 wakeupcall

wakeupcall

Curious

• 7 posts
  • Interests:Traveling & Football (Soccer)
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Not sure at the moment

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:07 PM

This is exactly the sort of comment, from Yakuza, that I would have agreed with when I was a 'born again' however having been awakened you realise that the world and it's people are very complex and our duty as global citzens is to love/care for our fellow man regardless of sexual orientation.

If God exists then he made man in his own image, see bible, - therefore a person's sexual orientation is part of God's design/predestination for that person. A life is mapped out by God, he knows our future and place in the 'book of life' so a person was designed to be homosexual. How else can you explain it?

It would be very cruel to condemn a person to hell for a life that was predesigned for them.

#16 LivingLife

LivingLife

• 2,553 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:15 PM

TY Hans

The twit was really starting to irk me, I will now calm down and take my meds :grin:

#17 BrotherJosh

BrotherJosh

Heathen Duffer

• ☆ Silver Patron ☆
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Off-Roading, Gunsmithing, Keeping Aquariums, Cooking, Reading Fantasy Novels, Golfing, and Craft Beer
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Walter Sobchak

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:47 PM

Yak is either completely stupid or a completely stupid troll...his posts kill more brain cells than Jersey Shore and the Kardashians combined.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you. Walt Whitman

#18 Margee

Margee

'Madame Eve'

• 5,613 posts
  • Interests:Learning how to be an ex-Christian and be comfortable with it!
    This is my 'Please Forgive Me' letter - It is my testimony and I hope it helps someone....You'll have to copy and paste.
    http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/44259-please-forgive-me/
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Non-Believer

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:14 PM

I haven't prayed 2 GOD in a long time, but as of now - I am on my knees PRAYING that u WILL SOMEDAY, HAVE A NATURALLY, BORN

HOMOSEXUAL for a son.

U will love him 2 DEATH - just wait and see!

Bring it 2 his life.............PLEASE Jesus or Yahweh or whoever his god is!!!

93% of the mass in our body is stardust. Just think.....long ago someone may have wished upon a star that you are made of.
God may not work.....but you could try wishing upon a star! Posted Image

#19 Margee

Margee

'Madame Eve'

• 5,613 posts
  • Interests:Learning how to be an ex-Christian and be comfortable with it!
    This is my 'Please Forgive Me' letter - It is my testimony and I hope it helps someone....You'll have to copy and paste.
    http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/44259-please-forgive-me/
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Non-Believer

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

THE MORE HOMOPHOBIC YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU'D REALLY LIKE TO TRY IT!!!!!!!

93% of the mass in our body is stardust. Just think.....long ago someone may have wished upon a star that you are made of.
God may not work.....but you could try wishing upon a star! Posted Image

#20 Yrth

Yrth

lıllı ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|))))

• 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Law, SF, Science, Music, Games
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :None

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:07 PM

& things were going so well for him, what with his god-given android phone with 3g access to aps and occasional, allegedly unpaid-for sex. Ah well.
‎"Some of the worst things in my life never happened" - Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users