Goodbye Jesus

10 Args For God And Responses To Them

ficino

Ironhorse, I am so beyond reading links that you post. Why don't you try formulating an argument yourself?

I did post my own thoughts on the first three accusations.

I posted a link to answer number four just as you posted a link in your first post.

Others in this thread have also posted links and videos.

In answer to the first one, you wrote a few sentences, the point of which is encapsulated in your last sentence.  There you ask how anyone can taste a strawberry and not believe it was created by God.

You said in #2 that you can't prove God, you believe.  OK.

To #3 you referred to C.S. Lewis.  The closest thing I can see to an argument is your last sentence there:  "I like what he said that when God does a miracle he does not break a scientific law but is using one we do not know of." 

I don't consider any of this as "formulating an argument yourself."  You may consider it so.

You may also consider yourself beyond answering questions that have been put to you by BAA and the Prof many times.

The dude's a troll, Ficino.

You can't expect him to play by the rules and fess up to not having any kind of coherent argument.

By the same token, neither can the Prof or myself expect him to to honestly answer the many questions we've put to him.

Nor can we expect him to tell the truth about how he casually makes promises and then just as casually breaks them.

But we continue to point out his untrustworthy behavior - so that others won't pay any attention to him.

BAA