Goodbye Jesus

Please Help

1AcceptingAThiest1

Hi this is A1 I am in a weird spot..well.. I Dont even know how to explain it.

I couldn't remember my password so I click on forgot password but then I went to out in my email or username but then I get an error saying I Dont have permission to do that.

Excuse me I'm just trying to get my password bro

OK in order for me to post a big post for my story to why I'm Christian I need to use an actual desktop computer. Write now I'm on a cell.

When I go on a desktop I keep getting this dumb mother #&$&$-# error that says you are not allowed to visit this community. I refreshed the cache deleted browsing history I hit F5 to refresh page. I even tried creating a whole new account nothing works!

Only on my cell can I talk to u guys now which is frustrating Cuz I can't respond as fast.

My phone has auto log in so I Dont have to remember my password. Can someone get a Mod or as the website designers to help me out I have nooooo clue why any desktop computer I go to I get that error but my cell works

Sorry I rarely get mad or frustrated like this. So I wish I could leave u with a smile but I can't this time :( there is a lot of things I can't do. And its not that I can't juggle I just Dont have the balls to do it

I said a prayer for you.

• Like 8

I said a prayer for you.

That's cute....no wonder all the chicks dig you. Whatever you got, I want some

I said a prayer for you.

According to Matthew 18:19 you need at least two people praying in agreement. Therefore, I will join you in prayer, MM, so that our Father in Heaven will see to it that Brother A1 is taken care of.

*praying*

Alright, A1, you should be good-to-go now. Give it another shot.

• Like 3

God is sending you a message.

I'm practically choking on all the possible solutions to his problem...I would help, but I really don't care why he's a Christian. Hell, I could probably write his essay for him.

I've lost the grace to read further. ;)

Technology defeated God in Old Testament times too, A1.

Check out Judges 1 : 19.

• Like 4

I am beseeching the Magic Sky Man in your behalf, Brother! Glory!

• Like 2

Contact a moderator for help.  No sky fairy needed.

So let me get this straight

you can help but you Dont care.

Or you can't help so ur powerless

Lol

That sounds like the same spiel Atheists use against God.

I'm kidding by the way I know y'all care.

I will contact florduh see what he can do

I learned a lot from you guys I'm a wild student but I do learn... if y'all were my teacher and you was cross eyed you would have trouble controlling your pupils

So praying to God does nothing but praying to our awesome mod . . . solves problems.

• Super Moderator

Apparently you're not logged in anywhere other than your cell. I don't know your password, neither do I know why your computer is having a glitch opening a new account, other than possibly it still "sees" an active account that is open. Try logging out on your phone and then try to start a new account with a password you WRITE DOWN using your computer. Sorry I can't just flip a switch here.

Lol I understand thanks bud. I will try that.

At first I thought someone reported me for my flawless jokes. Or my intellectual stupidity.... But then I realize that maybe one day y'all have hope in me that I see the truth and eventually believe Christianity is a lie and that even tho I'm not unique from other Christians I love science I still wanted to tell y'all a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction. So I decided to become a banker but then I lost interest. I'm just glad my name isn't William because I was in the military and I hate when they say Fire at will. But ya know people like me and they Dont like me but ya know we all have fears I used to have a fear of hurdles but I got over it.

But then people tried to kick me and missed then peter pan punched but he Neverlanded. But then somebody hit me with an expensive car and it ran into a tree and now they see how a Mercedes bends. But I was bleeding and had to go to the hospital because I ended up swallowing some coins and when my family asked how I was doing the nurse said "No change yet"

So yea... ummmm I will go away now

I liked the jokes!

Who said i was joking? These are facts and hardcore emperical demonstrably evidence.

We all know atheism is a non prophet organization and Atheists don't solve exponential equations because they don't believe in higher powers.

I liked the jokes!

Who said i was joking? These are facts and hardcore emperical demonstrably evidence.

We all know atheism is a non prophet organization and Atheists don't solve exponential equations because they don't believe in higher powers.

No, we don't solve exponential equations unless we are being paid.  We believe in being paid.   :)

By the way A1 I do hope your problem gets fixed.  You are more fun than most of our Christian visitors.

• Like 1

At first I thought someone reported me for my flawless jokes. Or my intellectual stupidity.... But then I realize that maybe one day y'all have hope in me that I see the truth and eventually believe Christianity is a lie and that even tho I'm not unique from other Christians I love science I still wanted to tell y'all a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction. So I decided to become a banker but then I lost interest. I'm just glad my name isn't William because I was in the military and I hate when they say Fire at will. But ya know people like me and they Dont like me but ya know we all have fears I used to have a fear of hurdles but I got over it.

But then people tried to kick me and missed then peter pan punched but he Neverlanded. But then somebody hit me with an expensive car and it ran into a tree and now they see how a Mercedes bends. But I was bleeding and had to go to the hospital because I ended up swallowing some coins and when my family asked how I was doing the nurse said "No change yet"

Christianity is both a MYTH  and a lie. Christianity is ridiculous. The founding myth involves a ludicrous story involving two obviously mythical people, a talking snake, and magic fruit from a magic tree. Since the founding myth of Christianity is obviously not true, then the story about Jesus can't be true either. The first Adam is obviously a myth, and thus so is the second Adam (Jesus). 

• Like 1

Christianity is both a MYTH and a lie. Christianity is ridiculous. The founding myth involves a ludicrous story involving two obviously mythical people, a talking snake, and magic fruit from a magic tree. Since the founding myth of Christianity is obviously not true, then the story about Jesus can't be true either. The first Adam is obviously a myth, and thus so is the second Adam (Jesus).

Bro u just broke my brain.

You win no way I could prove that

• Like 2

It's okay.  We know you are going to stay Christian anyway.  Slaves can't quit.  They have to be sold.

• Like 1

I liked the jokes!

No, we don't solve exponential equations unless we are being paid. We believe in being paid. :)

By the way A1 I do hope your problem gets fixed. You are more fun than most of our Christian visitors.

Thanks man I'm about to say screw the story and desktop and participate full time again. Thru my cell

If in the distant future things change I just post my story randomly but its just not unique anyway so. Its whatever

I like to participate casually like a normal person I Dont always have to go for shock effect

It's okay. We know you are going to stay Christian anyway. Slaves can't quit. They have to be sold.

Lol nice got me good on that one bro

Speaking of slavery so let's jump back to convuluted apologetics

Help me understand tho. If God liked slavery why did he free the Egyptian slaves and the Old testament slavery he allowed.

Does allowing something mean you enjoy it?

More "me, me, me".  Not funny, just boring.  Where is A1 Steak Sauce's promised opus on the reasons he is a Christian?  That should be entertaining.

• Like 1