Goodbye Jesus

Christian Groups Want To Boycott Starbucks Over "holiday" Cups

SilentLoner

Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!!!  99% of you won't repost this!!!

...and are going to hell.

We 1% may be poor now -- not like that other 1% -- but we're going to be super rich when we die, suckas!

I agree their coffee is so so. I prefer Peet's. If any of you ever go to San Francisco you should try Phil's. Phil's coffee is better. I wrote to Phil's to open a store in my area. smile.png

I'm partial to Dutch Brothers, but we don't have them here in Wisconsin. Starbucks is wayyyyyy overrated. I get better-tasting stuff from McDonald's, and cheaper too!

I agree their coffee is so so. I prefer Peet's. If any of you ever go to San Francisco you should try Phil's. Phil's coffee is better. I wrote to Phil's to open a store in my area. smile.png

I'm partial to Dutch Brothers, but we don't have them here in Wisconsin. Starbucks is wayyyyyy overrated. I get better-tasting stuff from McDonald's, and cheaper too!

#quotefail ????

Starbucks could have pictures of Jesus on every cup

Every single TV show could be about Jesus

Every single American law could be based on the Bible

And Christians in the states would still find something to whine about 

Damned straight. Those evil liberals are what's holding us back from stoning the gays.

Poor Paul Blart. Never invited to a frat keg, now he hates red cups.

• Super Moderator

Starbucks can also use that same kind of cup for Valentine's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and any outdoor events they may sponsor/host. That's what I do for every holiday.  One big bag of red party cups and I'm good for any kind of celebration.  Nice and simple.  beer.gif   biggrin.png tongue.png biggrin.png   beer.gif

A few years ago Google posted something about Cezar Chavez on Easter Sunday. you know, how they change their logo for special days. Oh! that pissed me off ROYALLY...but I looked into it.

I googled "Google's logo holiday changes" and found out, guess what...Google NEVER puts ANYTHING up for ANY religious holiday. They don't do Xman, they don't do Hanukkah, they don't do Ramadan, Kwanzaa, Yom Kippur, or Saturnalia. They don't even do ... what was George's family holiday in Seinfeld? they don't do THAT one, either. At the winter solstice, they have something about holidays? or winter wonderland? or ... I don't remember... And that year, the day Easter Sunday fell on was Cezar Chavez' birthday. So...

However, I did roll my eyes. Really, Google?

But the red Starbucks cup is BS, and this site is carrying on WAY too long about it. It is nothing. You all, and everyone (including myself) who posted anything anywhere about how stupid the outrage is, simply REACTED to a false outrage that was drummed up by some dude. You all, who continue to post about this, are still feeding into that dude's dream...he wanted attention, and he got it.

So stop. If it isn't important, why are there three pages worth here?

• Super Moderator

But the red Starbucks cup is BS, and this site is carrying on WAY too long about it. It is nothing. You all, and everyone (including myself) who posted anything anywhere about how stupid the outrage is, simply REACTED to a false outrage that was drummed up by some dude. You all, who continue to post about this, are still feeding into that dude's dream...he wanted attention, and he got it.

So stop. If it isn't important, why are there three pages worth here?

Because mocking crazy fundybots is fun, therapeutic and totally appropriate on this website.   Personally speaking, of course. YMMV.  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

They don't even do ... what was George's family holiday in Seinfeld? they don't do THAT one, either. 

Let's call that one FESTIVUS!   FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!

• Like 1

3b59acd2395ddbb7_Screen_Shot_2015-11-10_

Again, I cannot up-arrow a moderator.

Does this mean you're starting to like me now? :)

Does this mean you're starting to like me now? :)

I never disliked you, I just wasn't sure. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why they don't focus on how fortunate they are to be able to afford a $5 cup of coffee. There are people starving everywhere who can't imagine such luxury and they are focused on the cups:( sad.

• Like 2