Goodbye Jesus

So, Trump Is Going To Get The Nuclear Codes, Thanks America

Castiel233

Like I said in another topic on here; I will be back in a little under a year to either gloat, or eat crow. Drumpf is a huge mistake. Er, 'scuse me, YYYYYYUGE, bigly mistake.

Why wait a year? It sounds like you already made up your mind about it.

Call it an early told ya so.

Congratulations, you'll be alive a year from now that clinton can't go to war.

• Like 2

Like I said in another topic on here; I will be back in a little under a year to either gloat, or eat crow. Drumpf is a huge mistake. Er, 'scuse me, YYYYYYUGE, bigly mistake.

Don't come back... Stock market already rallying, dollar at 14 year high, Russia wanting to restore relations with the US, Obama"care" on the way out. 

Shit is already getting better and he hasn't even assumed the role of POTUS yet. But I'm sure little sensitive bitches who haven't lived a day in the real world supporting themselves are protesting some shit he said somewhere. 

• Like 1

Don't come back... Stock market already rallying, dollar at 14 year high, Russia wanting to restore relations with the US, Obama"care" on the way out.

Shit is already getting better and he hasn't even assumed the role of POTUS yet. But I'm sure little sensitive bitches who haven't lived a day in the real world supporting themselves are protesting some shit he said somewhere.

You forgot to mention that he is not even president yet and he is winning! :)
You guys don't need to be such racist, homophobic bigots about all this, ya'know...

Not to mention TPP is pretty much dead, Canada and Mexico are willing to re-negotiate NAFTA, Ford says it isn't going to move one of it's Kentucky plants that they were thinking about moving to Mexico in a couple of years when the union contracts ended, and a whole lot of pond scum has risen to the surface to be identified for later draining.

Uh huh.  Okay then!  General Flynn to head up National Security.  A man who advocates regime change in IRAN, a nation that just happens to be backed by Russia, China and trades with North Korea.  What could possibly go wrong?

You forgot to mention that he is not even president yet and he is winning! smile.png
You guys don't need to be such racist, homophobic bigots about all this, ya'know...

Excuse me?  You know nothing about me, what I have done, how I earn a living.  But feel free to generalize. 

You forgot to mention that he is not even president yet and he is winning! smile.png

Excuse me? You know nothing about me, what I have done, how I earn a living. But feel free to generalize.
Please, your obvious racism and homophobia isn't welcome around here... :)

Seriously though, my comments are tongue-in-cheek. It's poking fun at the leftists reaction to most all arguments.

Excuse me? You know nothing about me, what I have done, how I earn a living. But feel free to generalize.
Please, your obvious racism and homophobia isn't welcome around here... smile.png

Seriously though, my comments are tongue-in-cheek. It's poking fun at the leftists reaction to most all arguments.

Fwee...you're a mod.  lifecycle's reply was very, very insulting.  I don't know how to report such a thing here.  I attacked no one, and really don't like being generalized as his post did. 

Vigile, where can I read more about the idea that HRC would have started wwIII? You are the only person I've seen with this opinion, but I have an open I'm willing to consider new ideas even though they may seem strange to me. My first impression is that it sounds like a conspiracy theory, I mean it's hard to believe the US would knowingly start wwIII, but I don't want to just dismiss your thoughts outright.

Bedouin, I'm no mod, but this is Rants and Replies. I think if you make a rant, you can expect a reply.

Remember the old saying, don't dish it out if you can't take it?

No self-hatred here. No shame for being white, either. And fuck anybody that thinks I should feel shame and self-hatred for being white.

Understand something -- it's the people that talk down about so-called white privilege that are the real problem. Instead of generating a decent life and work ethic amongst themselves, they want the white people to feel shame for doing something with their lives.

Nope! Not gonna happen. Not here anyway.

Good to hear, I think we agree completely. Like I said, I cast my lot with white people for the simple reason that according to this vile affirmative action system which exists in America, I am classified as an overrepresented minority and am therefore disadvantaged to the same extent as whites (perhaps more). It's unfortunate that liberals have created a system where I have to even think about anyone's race. Yet as it stands, what is good for whites is also good for Indian Americans. 

If I didn't know better, Bhim, I would swear you are a racist by this post.  Not all white people are self hating and riddled with "white guilt", and I can drag up posts of my own to prove it, at least in my case. My ancestors never owned a slave. I don't care what color a person is, and none of the redneck whities I know do either.

You may have noticed that we white devils here, along with 'Muricans of every other color, elected Trump in part because he promised to shut down the gangs and stop importing terrorist types. And by terrorist types, I mean culture, not color.

I'm not a racist; quite the contrary, I believe in being race blind. This probably has the effect of appearing "racist" in many contexts, because if I were in a role as a hiring manager or college admissions officer, I'd refuse to consider any applicant's race and therefore violate the principle of affirmative action. If a particular race does worse than other races (after controlling for economic factors, etc.), I do not believe in actively doing anything to reverse such a trend. In a meritocracy, no one's race should ever be considered for any purpose whatsoever.

I have very little in common with rednecks. I am an intellectual elitist, I live in an inner-ring suburb of a major city and I have contempt for the poorly educated. Having said that, back when I was a Christian I knew plenty of rednecks. And as much as I hate evangelicals I will give them credit in one area: the average evangelical does not possess a single shred of racism.

Having said that, I did unfortunately need to visit a precinct caucus last spring and interact with people who could be classified as urban rednecks, in order to vote for Donald Trump in the primary. I take it that his promise to stop importing despicable cultures (by which I mean Muslims) into America resonated with you, as it did with me. I did indeed notice what you describe above, and was happy to make common cause with white devils in order to keep Muslims out of my neighborhood.

• Like 1

Bhim,

I respectfully disagree. In history all the changes to elevate the minority happened only when some majority worked together with the said minority. I think the white people who demand minorities being treated as equal are people who have empathy. I spoke with plenty of them and none of them ever mentioned they felt guilty because of their ancestors.

By the way I just found out that Steve Bannon, Trump campaign CEO, thought that foreign students who attend US colleges should return to their respective countries after graduation. I believe there are many foreign students who are from India. Link here.

Bannon alluded to the idea that foreign students should return to their respective countries after attending school in the US, instead of sticking around and working at or starting tech companies.

Trump voiced concern over these students attending Ivy League schools and then going home: “We have to be careful of that, Steve. You know, we have to keep our talented people in this country,” Trump said.

When asked if he agreed, Bannon responded: “When two-thirds or three-quarters of the CEOs in Silicon Valley are from South Asia or from Asia, I think . . . ” he didn’t finish his sentence. “A country is more than an economy. We’re a civic society.”

While Bannon didn’t explicitly say anything against immigrants, he seemed to hint at the idea of a white nationalist identity with the phrase “civic society.” Taken in tandem with the stories Bannon allowed to go up on Breitbart News, including pieces that attacked women, feminists, political correctness, muslims, and trans people, Bannon’s comment wouldn’t come as a surprise.

Hi StillLooking. Thanks for your comments, and I appreciate your appeal to my desire to effect positive changes for Indians in the United States. Having said that, I would first like to posit two claims.

1.) Not all benefits to minority groups require action from the majority. Indians only started emigrating to the US in large numbers after changes to immigration law in the 1960s. While one could argue that the initial impetus here came from the majority (i.e. white people), I don't know that it was done with Indians specifically in mind. After the change in immigration laws, Indians  moved here and achieved the economic status we now enjoy due to hard work, not due to additioanl help from white people. I think that to say that elevation of minority status requires help from whites is quite the stretch. Please forgive me if I've misrepresented your position here.

2.) As I've said before, I have no delusions about the large segment of Trump supporters who are white nationalists. I'm sure Steve Bannon doesn't like seeing Indians succeed where whites fail. I see the same attitude from many Americans on Twitter every time there's a national spelling bee, and half the winners are Indians. If I could speak with Steve Bannon face to face, I'd kindly suggest to him that he spend more time drilling his kids in math and less time teaching them to throw footballs, because we all know that football is a stupid sport and has a well-established causal link with stupidity (i.e. concussions), perhaps resulting in the association of football players with stupid people. Having said that, I also know that Steve Bannon will suggest to President Trump that he end the government sanction of affirmative action. Affirmative action is a discriminatory practice which blocks Indians from many lucrative positions in academia and industry, and if the price I have to pay to end this practice is that somebody close to the President will speak poorly of Indians, I can live with this. In short, I'd prefer subtle discrimination to the systematic discrimination I now face.

It's a fine line I have to walk here. Referring back to your quote, I'm quite all right with attack articles on political correctness and Muslims, but not all right with attacks on women and trans people. Steve Bannon is not the ideal person in my mind for the role of Presidential Strategist. But I think he's at least a step in the right direction. At some level I hope he goes on the attack against Indians. Indians tend to be an apathetic people who care mostly for our own well-being and that of our families. Perhaps some negative attention from the alt right will spur us to become more politically active, so that the next election cycle will see Republican candidates who are more favorable to Indians.

Uh huh.  Okay then!  General Flynn to head up National Security.  A man who advocates regime change in IRAN, a nation that just happens to be backed by Russia, China and trades with North Korea.  What could possibly go wrong?

I'm holding my breath. But Clinton too promised to invade Iran if she were elected and her no fly zone amounted to a declaration of war against Russia. 

I didn't vote for Trump, but why, oh why did you and other liberal vote for Clinton when she's to the right of W on many issues and was the biggest war monger on the ballot? 

• Like 2

Vigile, where can I read more about the idea that HRC would have started wwIII? You are the only person I've seen with this opinion, but I have an open I'm willing to consider new ideas even though they may seem strange to me. My first impression is that it sounds like a conspiracy theory, I mean it's hard to believe the US would knowingly start wwIII, but I don't want to just dismiss your thoughts outright.

Her no fly zone amounted to such. Here's the chairman of the joint chiefs who shares my opinion. Hillary knew this and was still going forward with it. Many others, including Jill Stein have been warning of this for months. 

I'm surprised I'm the only one you've heard say this. In Russia, it's common knowledge. 

People don't seem to realize what bullet we just dodged. 

NATO was lining up its forces on the Russian borders before the election. It appears that Obama had lost control and Hillary represented the faction that was pushing hardest for aggression:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/27/military-build-up-along-russias-border-no-cause-for-alarm

• Like 1

What I found interesting was that russia was saying the same thing, after the election was over.  I'm not sure of this source, but I've seen the story in a few different places.

http://www.worldtribune.com/russian-official-sanctions-are-for-the-weak-trump-victory-averted-world-war-iii/

• Like 2

If I didn't know better, Bhim, I would swear you are a racist by this post.  Not all white people are self hating and riddled with "white guilt", and I can drag up posts of my own to prove it, at least in my case. My ancestors never owned a slave. I don't care what color a person is, and none of the redneck whities I know do either.

You may have noticed that we white devils here, along with 'Muricans of every other color, elected Trump in part because he promised to shut down the gangs and stop importing terrorist types. And by terrorist types, I mean culture, not color.

I'm not a racist; quite the contrary, I believe in being race blind. This probably has the effect of appearing "racist" in many contexts, because if I were in a role as a hiring manager or college admissions officer, I'd refuse to consider any applicant's race and therefore violate the principle of affirmative action. If a particular race does worse than other races (after controlling for economic factors, etc.), I do not believe in actively doing anything to reverse such a trend. In a meritocracy, no one's race should ever be considered for any purpose whatsoever.

I have very little in common with rednecks. I am an intellectual elitist, I live in an inner-ring suburb of a major city and I have contempt for the poorly educated. Having said that, back when I was a Christian I knew plenty of rednecks. And as much as I hate evangelicals I will give them credit in one area: the average evangelical does not possess a single shred of racism.

Having said that, I did unfortunately need to visit a precinct caucus last spring and interact with people who could be classified as urban rednecks, in order to vote for Donald Trump in the primary. I take it that his promise to stop importing despicable cultures (by which I mean Muslims) into America resonated with you, as it did with me. I did indeed notice what you describe above, and was happy to make common cause with white devils in order to keep Muslims out of my neighborhood.

I know you aren't a racist, Bhim, that's why i said "if I didn't know better".  Thanks for your reply. You bring up a couple of things I might like to talk about sometime, maybe in another thread.

Yes, his promise to get a hold on immigration with what he called 'super-vetting' was a big part of why I voted for him. It wasn't the only reason, but it was right up there.

Amazing.  Some of you people are just baffling.  So rational in some things, so very misguided and gullible in others. 

Unless and until you have been subjected to discrimination and prejudice, because of the color of your skin, it isn't possible to understand what that looks and feels like.

"Color blindness,"  is not possible for human beings.  It's like professing that there is a god/gods, when you know good and well that none exist.  It's an easy thing to say, but impossible.  At some level, all of us, black, white, red, yellow, burnt umber...whatever...will always see the color of the other, and make judgements.

The US was founded BY white men, FOR white men.  The founders could not have foreseen that their lofty ideals would ever extend to any other peoples.  But they have.

We've gone from slavery, to emancipation, to reconstruction, to Jim Crow and now to mass incarceration and marginalization.  The civil rights movement was usurped by lawyers more concerned with the perfect INDIVIDUAL case, as opposed to a moral case for the disenfranchised.

Some on here feel that there is a push for them to apologize for being white, and are very offended by that.  And I get it, because until recently it has been a given that being white meant being right.  It is interesting to note here, that so far, Mr. Trump has selected nothing but white men for cabinet posts, with a couple of white women thrown in for lower level positions.

Trump will now sit in his Ivory Tower, 35 stories above 5th Avenue here in NY, inconveniencing millions of New Yorkers, spending a yyyyyuge amount of tax dollars, of which he boasts of paying none, for security, able to look down on all of the little people, black, Indian, white, and bask in his success at conning his way to the highest executive office in the land, representative of the United States of America, while eschewing residence in the White House, presumably because that would be beneath him.

Just amazing.

Amazing.  Some of you people are just baffling.  So rational in some things, so very misguided and gullible in others. 

Unless and until you have been subjected to discrimination and prejudice, because of the color of your skin, it isn't possible to understand what that looks and feels like.

"Color blindness,"  is not possible for human beings.  It's like professing that there is a god/gods, when you know good and well that none exist.  It's an easy thing to say, but impossible.  At some level, all of us, black, white, red, yellow, burnt umber...whatever...will always see the color of the other, and make judgements.

The US was founded BY white men, FOR white men.  The founders could not have foreseen that their lofty ideals would ever extend to any other peoples.  But they have.

We've gone from slavery, to emancipation, to reconstruction, to Jim Crow and now to mass incarceration and marginalization.  The civil rights movement was usurped by lawyers more concerned with the perfect INDIVIDUAL case, as opposed to a moral case for the disenfranchised.

Some on here feel that there is a push for them to apologize for being white, and are very offended by that.  And I get it, because until recently it has been a given that being white meant being right.  It is interesting to note here, that so far, Mr. Trump has selected nothing but white men for cabinet posts, with a couple of white women thrown in for lower level positions.

Trump will now sit in his Ivory Tower, 35 stories above 5th Avenue here in NY, inconveniencing millions of New Yorkers, spending a yyyyyuge amount of tax dollars, of which he boasts of paying none, for security, able to look down on all of the little people, black, Indian, white, and bask in his success at conning his way to the highest executive office in the land, representative of the United States of America, while eschewing residence in the White House, presumably because that would be beneath him.

Just amazing.

I have been discriminated against because of the color of my skin, and my sex, you ignorant ass. Get your other facts straight too or get ready for a good long fight that you will not win.

Weren't you going to wait a year to re-visit this?  You really had my hopes up. 

• Like 1

Just amazing.

I have been discriminated against because of the color of my skin, and my sex, you ignorant ass. Get your other facts straight too or get ready for a good long fight that you will not win.

Weren't you going to wait a year to re-visit this?  You really had my hopes up. 

Well, I may be an ass, but far from ignorant.  If you really believe that you have been discriminated against because you are a white, male...I can only guess that it's because of affirmative action.

Let me say this again, you, and others like you, are really, really offended that you have to share this country with people that don't look or talk like you.  The last 8 years have been like a pressure cooker.  Now, Der Trumpenfurher has given you the balls to come out of hiding.  I call it beer balls.

Let me give you a little story that happened to me today.

I work at a Veteran's Hospital, in the nursing home.  In the lobby of the building, the portraits of President Obama and Secretary McDonald are hung.

A volunteer, and his young son come walking in.  The young boy points out that Mr. Obama's picture is hanging on the wall.  Daddy, a veteran, says, and I quote, "it won't be there much longer.  In fact, I think we should change it today."

No, dude, my racist antagonist.  I refuse to accept that shit. 

You are only pissed off because you feel that you have been deprived of what you have previously been assured of.  I get it dickhead, I really do.

Let me give you one more.  I served in the US Navy, in the submarine force.  There where a handful off black men that served in subs, and for 2 patrols, I was the only one on my boat.  So don't you dare, EVER, tell me that I haven't lived in the "real world."  My world was, and is, as real as it gets.

Choke on your leader you racist idiot.  Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Furher!

• Like 1

First, Bedouin, thank you for your service to our country. Next time I staff your submarine, I'll be sure to do it to meet your personal approval, ok? 

Second, I shouldn't have called you ignorant, and I apologize. Ignorant implies that you don't know better, but apparently you do know better, so that makes you stupid, not ignorant.

Aren't you the guy that was just offended by what someone else said to you after you made disparaging comments? But now I'm a "racist antagonist"? Me and others like me can come out of hiding? I have "beer balls"? I'm a "dickhead"? 

Really?

May I point out to you that I voted for W. Bush and I liked him at first, but by the time his eight years were almost done, I wanted him gone so bad it hurt. He turned out not be the guy I thought he was.

I also voted for Obama in 08, and I had hopes that he would be one of the best presidents that we've had in a long time. He turned out to be a louse too, and I'm sure now (and have been for quite awhile) he doesn't really have this nation's best interests at heart.

Could it be that the man you mention in your story just wanted Obama out ASAP for the same reason? Not because he's "black" but because he's trying to choke this country to death with his bad ideology? 

If you go through life with a chip on your shoulder only seeing skin color, guess what that makes you? Think about that.

Maybe the pressure cooker you describe is because of your bad attitude, and not racism like you think it is.

Now shout out some more Nazi quotes and tell me again to choke on my leader.  I wasn't in the service, but I once took the same oath that you did. I still mean it, but I have to wonder about you.

Do you want to keep this going? I'm fine with that. If you want to talk about real racism, I'm ok with that too. I've always shared this country with people that don't look or talk like I do and we all get on famously.

It's angry asshats that put words in my mouth and spew bullshit that I don't like to deal with.

• Like 2

Okay then.  My oath never expired.  Don't know about yours.

The aspersions, that you have cast, contain zero facts.  Purely subjective opinion. 

When you are ready to have an adult conversation, I'm here.

You may want to consider rehab.

Okay then.  My oath never expired.  Don't know about yours.

The aspersions, that you have cast, contain zero facts.  Purely subjective opinion. 

When you are ready to have an adult conversation, I'm here.

You may want to consider rehab.

Screw off. You are the one with zero facts. You only bring anger to the conversation. 

Good grief.  You people are seriously twisted. 

Listen.  Denial is not a river in Egypt.

So, snap to attention, my Nazi idiot compatriots.  Seig Heil!

The US was founded BY white men, FOR white men.  The founders could not have foreseen that their lofty ideals would ever extend to any other peoples.

Talk about playing the fucking race card, PULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZEEE!!!!  You want to call Whitie racist, but by making statements like that it makes you sound very racist against all whites.  How the fuck do you know what the founding fathers were thinking?  They never said anything of the sort.  Many wanted to end slavery and spoke of the problem of it back then.  But even at that, Slavery ended more than 150 years ago.  The last person born a slave died in 1971.  Jim Crow ended in the 60's.  It sounds as if you almost want it all to come back just so you can bitch about it all over again.  

That shit never ended, it just morphed into stop and frisk, mass incarceration and marginalization.