Goodbye Jesus

To all my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ

Guest Aeginos

Guest Aeginos

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ.

This is my first and only post on this forum. I am offering this out of love for all of you.

I am attaching a photograph (see website for more http://www.yeshua-ha-mashiach.org.il) taken in my house recently of the Holy Mother of Jesus presenting her son on a tablet after many many prayers for her to intercede in prayer for the soul of a dead family member.

I dont know why many of you have lost your faith, but this world that's effectively controlled by the devil has a way of 'chipping' away at your faith and in so bringing on your own ruin. That meaning: sinning against god and thinking you'll get away with not answering for it. Everyone of us, Christians and non, have lost faith at some point. What you have to do is pray for recovery and allow faith in Jesus christ to bring you back into his loving arms. Read his words in the Holy Bible and pray for his grace to come into your soul.

Faith in Christ and following his commandments will allow you to pass from death onto life ETERNAL. That's his promise. There is no death is Jesus if you believe in lie your life as if he's watching you in love every moment of your life since you were born.

For those of you who have never believed, I suggest VERY STRONGLY that you look at these photos with an open heart and pray for the lord Jesus to come in and save you with his grace, for you are truly lost if you dont.

I thank you for reading.

God Bless all of you,

http://www.yeshua-ha-mashiach.org.il

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• TexasFreethinker

• Caretaker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you tried Windex?

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ.

This is my first and only post on this forum. I am offering this out of love  for all of you.

Coward! Post and run is not Kosher! Chicken!

I am attaching a photograph (see website for more http://www.yeshua-ha-mashiach.org.il)  taken in my house recently of the Holy Mother of Jesus presenting her son on a tablet after many many prayers for her to intercede in prayer for the soul of a dead family member.

It's pictures of demons. The Devil is playing tricks with you "Brother"!

I dont know why many of you have lost your faith, but this world that's effectively controlled by the devil has a way of 'chipping' away at your faith and in so bringing on your own ruin. That meaning: sinning against god and thinking you'll get away with not answering for it. Everyone of us, Christians and non, have lost faith at some point. What you have to do is pray for recovery and allow faith in Jesus christ to bring you back into his loving arms.

Which I did, and many of us did, and God took away our faith, and that was after he screwed us over, and then he sent his wonderful obnoxious, ego-filled and arrogant preachers like you.

Read his words in the Holy Bible and pray for his grace to come into your soul.

Many of us read his word and gave us more reasons to not believe. You should read the Holy Bible instead of telling us to do it. You probably only read the introduction by the printing company, and then got tired, and decided to write your little sermon here.

Faith in Christ and following his commandments will allow you to pass from death onto life ETERNAL.

Not.

That's his promise.

Jesus promised a lot of things, and so far he hasn't fulfilled any.

There is no death is Jesus if you believe in lie your life as if he's watching you in love every moment of your life since you were born.

For those of you who have never believed, I suggest VERY STRONGLY that you look at these photos with an open heart and pray for the lord Jesus to come in and save you with his grace, for you are truly lost if you dont.

Ok. Now I know this was a joke, right? You sound like an apostate blowing steam, through alternate personality, from all frustration dealings with the fundies.

I thank you for reading.

God Bless all of you,

http://www.yeshua-ha-mashiach.org.il

Glob Dress you too.

It looks like a hovering ghost in the left upper corner, and a square in the middle.

Ah, it's Casper the Friendly Ghost!!!

Praise Casper, may he come into your heart too Brother and may he bless you and fulfill his promises and do all good things, and blah blah, and you'll get eternal life as a ghost at his side, and Glob his father will feed you ectoplasma every day for eternity, blah blah, and you can fly around in the house and spook visitors to glorify his name, blah blah...

Wow, that was amazing!  How long did it take you to accomplish that feat?  Tell you what, your god can do anything, so if he puts that same image on my windows right now, I will believe....again.  I'll let you know if that happens.

Still looking....nothing

Still looking.....nope, nothing yet

Still looking.....and asked....not a darn thing

I could do this all day, but, I won't.

Are you back in FL yet Thankful? Is everything ok?

Han and TFT...anything on your windows yet??

Two Apollos and a Zeus, but no Miriam or Joshua yet.

Yes. Morning light and the sun is getting brighter.

After a night with too little sleep, I'd say "Damn, sun again, it hurts my eyes!"

I need coffee...

I even tried to help god out and went over and blew on my window. Problem is, even here in St. Pete it's too hot to build up a good mist. God, we need a miracle here...

Aeginos, I see you in this thread.  You are dying to make a second post, aren't you.  LOL!  How quickly they are sucked in.

You scared him away Madame!

Ooooh... Damn! I saw him too, and waited to see if he would post again...

He only stayed to read our responses! Curious little bastard, huh!

Hah.

I had a cum stain on a sheet that looked more like the virgin Mary than that. Sold the sheet on ebay for $665.50 (plus shipping)

Hah.

I had a cum stain on a sheet that looked more like the virgin Mary than that.  Sold the sheet on ebay for $665.50 (plus shipping)

LOL!

I've been looking for a home-based business. Thanks for the idea Mythra!

** Begins looking for old sheets and lube **

Tell me this is a joke. You can't be serious.

Still, I gotta give this guy credit. That's the first Mary I've seen that doesn't look like vagina.

You mean, unlike the 3 fish emblem given to Christians here on this site?

:lmao:

Removed. God have mercy on your lost souls.

Boy, he's sure a sensitive one.

We certainly didn't treat him any differently than he treated us with his first post.

Guest WhatIsTruth9

What's the matter? Getting all down in the dumps because no one wants to give in to your bullshit? Why don't you go to some city in your area and hand out pamphlets ....I'm sure that will raise your spirits..

:begood::crucified::vtffani:

Damn!

All the good stuff happens when I'm in bed!

Every morning I have to backtrack lots of supercool responses to deliciously idiotic "preachers" like this guy.

So did he remove his own opening thread? Or was a mod involved? I know prosletyzing has been met with pretty cold reception before (with good reason). Just wondering.

OOh. Now I feel so bad, because we failed to show the proper respect to his holy delusion. :fun:

Man, I'm glad I'm out of that mess.

Wow! I looked at that image and it was like God was speaking to my soul, telling me I am welcome back and He is so sorry for being stupid. Then He told me how to earn money from home and be my own boss. Then REO Speedwagon was playing in the background and God awoke me from my vision through my boss who told me to get more sleep next time because he isn't paying me to dream dreams at work, despite the prophecy in Revalation.

I'm not sure what just happened, but I think I just reconverted!

What the Heck! He removed the post?!?! Did he lose faith in his preachings? Maybe we got him to de-convert! That must be record time!!!

Praise Glob, another Apostate with dirty windows!

LOL... I can't help it!  When I first came on this site that emblem stood out as part of the female body.  Whenever I look at it, I laugh, I think...hmmm..Did the webmaster do that on purpose???

You know, I never thought of that.

But truly the fish symbol is an old pagan phallus symbol, like the obelisk in Egypt, and the spire on a Church and the cross. While the entrance to the Church is representing the female vagina, and the baptism is the symbol of going back to the womb and coming out, born again. There's a lot of sexual symbolism in religion. So the the emblem fits them well...

Pussy.

Pussy.

See my post just before you MrNeil. Yes, religion is sexual. Pussy fits well, in double connotations.

Maybe as soon as we started to respond, the steam on his window evaporated, and he took it as a sign from God that we were all beyond saving.

The good Lawd works in mysterious ways his wonders to perform. Gloery.

It was probably really frustrating for him, since he no doubt spent two hours in prayer ahead of time, asking that God would use his steam-stained window to reach someone's heart today.