• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• TexasFreethinker

• Caretaker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay! I'm actually glad that doof put the original post back up! I got to see the doof's steamed window for myself!

He had a better opportunity to prove that Harry Potter is actually the truth, because that steamy window looks much more like a Dementor to me.

So good of someone to label the actual nature of the smudges too! Good thing, since we know that the power of god is weak and sends garbled mixed up messages. Thank god someone translated for god! He needs all the help he can get! :loser:

It looks like one of the mods reposted it. It doesn't have a edit notice, and unsubscribed members can't edit their posts after a given amount of time.

Do you think that Han's "casper" comment was the last straw?  ROFLMAO  ..... or maybe Vigils "blowing on the glass"?  Oh Blob!!  I just read through the first few posts and my face hurts from all the laughing.

It was probably the casper comment because he has been found lurking on tombstones!

facetromb.jpg

I wonder if this is what some Christians think (not all, but those like this dude)...

God tell me something! What should I do?

Oh, you want me to convert some poor atheists?

Ok, here's a website...

But God I'm scared, I don't want to answer all their tricky questions...

Ahh! Good idea God. I just post a sermon message and then I hide! Cool.

(typing)

So, ok, now I run away...

Phuu. My conscious is clean. I did what God wanted me to do. So now I have witnessed and if they reject my message, it's their fault. But I will go to heaven now, because I'm soooo gooood!

Again... Chicken!

LOL... I could have guessed that it was Casper without the "revelation" though....maybe casper is god?

Absolutely. It's the true name of the Holy Spook.

The Babble never reveals the HS real name, he only goes by his epithet.

But Glob revealed HS true name to me in a vision (induced by sleep deprivation), that his name was Casper.

The mystical trio:

1. Glob aka. Bob, aka. E.L.O.-him, aka IPU (just different apparitions)

2. Jebus Crispus, aka Rebuz, aka Robert (Bob jr)

3. The Holy Spook Casper, aka Poltry Ghost (as a dove)

Man, I’m soooo going to hell for this!

Then we have the Wholy Book, the Babble

And the followers: Bobbleheads

And the nemesis: Satan Claus, aka. Neevil

To all my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, Return to your Christain faith

NO!!!

Faith ain't for me.....

Christianity only looks real when there isn't enough knowledge to preceive the whole world. That being in my younger years had me believing in it then.

Learning more about this world and grammer, finally got me to see more and more the deception and flaw of Christianity.

Surprises me that to gain knowledge about the world would be a sin. That doesn't make any sense to me to see more of what this world and universe really is with the aesthetics it offers and a religion like Christianity goes about doing all the wrong things to allowing others to live for such purposes. Being in Christianity looks more evil and sinful than not being involved with it. In the last 20 years in my life, it has always been that Christianity thinks we should return. That to me is like death in that Cult. I am not going back.

Christianity only looks real when there isn't enough knowledge to preceive the whole world.  That being in my younger years had me believing in it then.

Learning more about this world and grammer, finally got me to see more and more the deception and flaw of Christianity.

Surprises me that to gain knowledge about the world would be a sin.  That doesn't make any sense to me to see more of what this world and universe really is with the aesthetics it offers and a religion like Christianity goes about doing all the wrong things to allowing others to live for such purposes.  Being in Christianity looks more evil and sinful than not being involved with it.  In the last 20 years, it has always been that Christianity thinks we should return.  That to me is like death in that Cult.  I am not going back.

Yes isn't it strange that the religion that is supposedly from God, inherently trying to paint all thats beautifull in this world as sinfull. It should be the opposite. According to the Bible God was happy with his creation, but he want us to avoid it? How weird message is that from the almighty!

God - Ok, now I created the perfect stuff, and the humans to use it

God - But you humans, know this, if you use it or like what I've done, then you are sinning and will die

Huh!?! God is the definition of schizo!

Christianity only looks real when there isn't enough knowledge to preceive the whole world.  That being in my younger years had me believing in it then.

Surprises me that to gain knowledge about the world would be a sin.  That doesn't make any sense to me to see more of what this world and universe really is with the aesthetics it offers and a religion like Christianity goes about doing all the wrong things to allowing others to live for such purposes.  Being in Christianity looks more evil and sinful than not being involved with it.  In the last 20 years in my life, it has always been that Christianity thinks we should return.  That to me is like death in that Cult.  I am not going back.

If you were going to be in total control of someone's life, wouldn't it be easier for that person to not be very knowledgeable of certain things?

She was ok with me.  :grin:

Faith in Buffy?

Surprises me that to gain knowledge about the world would be a sin.  That doesn't make any sense to me to see more of what this world and universe really is with the aesthetics it offers and a religion like Christianity goes about doing all the wrong things to allowing others to live for such purposes.  Being in Christianity looks more evil and sinful than not being involved with it.  In the last 20 years in my life, it has always been that Christianity thinks we should return.  That to me is like death in that Cult.  I am not going back.

Your first sentence answers your question. The creators of the bible knew that knowledge would lead to leaving the faith due to the absurd nature of it. If one doesn't know about the rest of the world, they will not question theirs. Hence, the many years of knowledge suppression.

I am so tempted to shoot off an email to this hit'n'run Christian with my response.

I am so tempted to shoot off an email to this hit'n'run Christian with my response.

You think the email is valid?

You think the email is valid?

Well, he did have to validate, didn't he?

Well, he did have to validate, didn't he?

Oh, yeah, that's true, forgot that little detail.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ.

This is my first and only post on this forum. I am offering this out of love  for all of you.

That meaning: sinning against god and thinking you'll get away with not answering for it.

What you have to do is pray for recovery and allow faith in Jesus christ to bring you back into his loving arms.

http://www.yeshua-ha-mashiach.org.il

Dude got exactly what he deserved. Don't freakin tell me what I have to do.

Aaginos: What you have to do is eat shit and die.

Dude got exactly what he deserved.  Don't freakin tell me what I have to do.

Aaginos:  What you have to do is eat shit and die.

He already ate shit ... that's what he's speaking already...

And he's dead, that's required to be save, is it not?

Die from yourself and become a xorg-robot in the grand collective.

:wicked:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

draws deep breath..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

no wait...coughing, wiping tears..

BAA AH AHA HA HAHA AH AH AH AHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That meaning: sinning against god and thinking you'll get away with not answering for it.

Hmm...Isn't this the very essence of Xianity? Born a "sinner" from the womb, beg for forgiveness, and receive it, thereby NOT ANSWER FOR YOUR SINFULNESS? Why MUST you Xians accuse we unbelievers of the VERY things YOU are guilty of? Or do you deny the doctrine of forgiveness for YOUR "sins"?

(And I STILL don't like the idea of being punished for "sin", IF I was "born" a "sinner"! How the hell is this MY fault? Was I in the fucking garden?)

Hmm...Isn't this the very essence of Xianity?  Born a "sinner" from the womb, beg for forgiveness, and receive it, thereby NOT ANSWER FOR YOUR SINFULNESS?  Why MUST you Xians accuse we unbelievers of the VERY things YOU are guilty of?  Or do you deny the doctrine of forgiveness for YOUR "sins"?

(And I STILL don't like the idea of being punished for "sin", IF I was "born" a "sinner"!  How the hell is this MY fault?  Was I in the fucking garden?)

Ahh! It was YOU! You stole apples from my Garden!!! You sinful creature you! :grin:

(Gross warning!)

Of course we're born sinners; one of the first things we do is suck on mommy's titties, yuck! Isn't that a gross abhorrent sexual action? So we have already committed a sexual sin within 24 hours in this world!

Ahh! It was YOU! You stole apples from my Garden!!! You sinful creature you! :grin:

(Gross warning!)

Of course we're born sinners; one of the first things we do is suck on mommy's titties, yuck! Isn't that a gross abhorrent sexual action? So we have already committed a sexual sin within 24 hours in this world!

Did you know that as we are a Fetus in the womb, that we develope with a thumb in our mouth. We are developing with thumb sucking. Which is why sex is important in our lively hood and need for good health.