Goodbye Jesus

To all my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ

Guest Aeginos

Removed. God have mercy on your lost souls.

WUSS!!!! </nelson>

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• TexasFreethinker

• Caretaker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Removed. God have mercy on your lost souls.

:scratch:

wonder if it will be anything like the mercy he showed the children of Egypt, or the Pharos who's heart he hardened then punished an entire city for it or the innocent children in Sodom or Gomorrah? Yeah your god is real merciful... :loser:

You should have left the god inspired picture up, but I understand why you took it down, I wouldn't want to advertise that I had dirty windows either. :ugh:

It was probably really frustrating for him, since he no doubt spent two hours in prayer ahead of time, asking that God would use his steam-stained window to reach someone's heart today.

Very true!

He probably fasted too... for the two whole hours... what a remarkable feat! :)

Well you know, fasts aren't just starving yourself anymore! According to Jason Gastrich, you can now eat fruits and vegetables when you're fasting!

That must make vegans the holiest people on the planet.

Well you know, fasts aren't just starving yourself anymore!  According to Jason Gastrich, you can now eat fruits and vegetables when you're fasting!

:lmao:

And isn't that diet how the Hari Krishnas wear down the will of their followers?

Well you know, fasts aren't just starving yourself anymore!  According to Jason Gastrich, you can now eat fruits and vegetables when you're fasting!

WHAT! You can eat fruit while you're fasting!!! SACRILEGE!!!

Shame on you Christians! :nono:

They're going to hell for sure...

um... -_- OMG JESUS CHRIST IS ON MY SCREEN!! ITS A MIRACLE!!!! oh wait, its just photo shop, im sorry :/

Han,

Thank you for preserving this guy's post in a quote.

You saved me the time of reading the whole tread.

chef

Chef, you're welcome.

How weird, pull out the post like that... huh... :scratch:

He was a kook.

But not your normal christian kook.

Christians don't spend time praying for their dead relatives.

He sure was quick to disown his "brothers and sisters", though.

Must be a catholic, I guess.

Do catholics pray for the dead? Something to do with lessening their time in purgatory?

I think the Mormons can covert people after they are dead. I seem to remember reading about that.

Yeah, but he was praying to the holy mother of Jesus for her to intercedede.

That's catholic.

If he thinks we were tough on him, just wait till he posts that on a born-again christian site. They'll have him condemned to hell before lunch time.

Yeah. Catholics should all visit Rome.....and see how much money thier fucking church has fleeced out of people over the centuries. They own a freaking castle across from the Vatican. If they would sell off all these works of art, gold, properties and what not, imagine the amount of money they could give to the poor. Oh wait...fuck the poor, looking good for Mary & Jesus is more important.

"To all my brothers and sisters in Christ"?!?!? :loser:

What the fuck? I thought this was the EX-christian forums! I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere! Excuse me whilst I go find the atheist forums. Ciao!

The mo's pray for the dead too, though. That's why they spend countless hours researching their geneologies, so they can pray their ancestors into heaven. Whatever their version of heaven is.

But they don't pray to Mary. They worship Joe Smith.

Chef, you're welcome.

How weird, pull out the post like that... huh... :scratch:

Some christians might regard this as more than just a coincidence. Perhaps we should contact the vatican and report a potential miracle? :lmao:

That was weird how he called us brothers and sisters.

Maybe he thought Ex-Christian was short for Extra-Christian.

I was curious about "aeginos", so I googled it.

Aeginos has something to do with Saint Nektarios, who was exiled to the island of Aegina.

I think the dude is Greek Orthodox.

What you have to do is pray for recovery and allow faith in Jesus christ to bring you back into his loving arms.

I did this once... :mellow:

:vent:That sonnuvabitch got blood stains all over the back of my good shirt!!! :vent:

:twitch:

Hah.

I had a cum stain on a sheet that looked more like the virgin Mary than that.  Sold the sheet on ebay for $665.50 (plus shipping)

Let me guess...

:Duivel7:It was fifty cents for the shipping cost, wasn't it? :Duivel7:

We certainly didn't treat him any differently than he treated us with his first post.

Come on, TF....we were ruthless! :brutal_01: MUHAHAHAHA

He was an asshole from the beginning by completely ignoring our stated position as non-christians and lecturing us on how to turn from our lost ways. Not to mention trying to pass off a (possibly faked) window smear as a see-thru re-enactment of the bible. I really found all of that very offensive.

Had he really wanted to engage us in honest, peer-to-peer dialog he could have said something like this...

Hey guys, I know you've considered the evidence and decided that, for you, christianity isn't real.  However, I've had this weird thing show up on my window and it seems to me to have christian symbols all over it.  Would you be willing to talk to me about that - I think it's a message from my god.

I think the thread would have gone much differently (in tone, if not substance) for our hit-and-run "guest" if he had taken an approach like that.

Me too, but boy, did it lighten things up or what?  Personally, I had a ball.  :grin:   Did you notice that the original is back up?  I wonder if a Mod, put the original topic post back.

No - I hadn't noticed that the offensive post was back - maybe he was shamed into putting it back! He's so easily manipulated. :wicked:

And yes, I have to admit it's fun giving these idiots a tast of their own medicine once in a while. :wicked::wicked:

OK, just skimmed the thread and looked at the picture. It looks to me like someone was kissing the window. I see at least three distinct lip marks with nose marks just above them.

As far as any virgin mary image, sorry....I just don't see it. I guess I'm beyond saving....

Let me guess...

:Duivel7:It was fifty cents for the shipping cost, wasn't it? :Duivel7:

FWEE! So it was YOU who bought the sheet from me. Didn't know you were catholic.

An investment decision perhaps? Hell, wait about ten years it'll probably be worth $2k.

I've still got the pay pal receipt. Lets see. .... $666. .... OH FUCK!

I"M THE ANTICHRIST!!