Goodbye Jesus

How Do Feel About Killing Animals

snookums

Please remember I'm not trying to say that hunting is absolutely morally wrong, or that everyone who does it is doing something bad.

And yet, according to you, the only reason to engage in the practice is for the pleasure of killing. Which side of your mouth are we to believe?

You've explained your position perfecly well; you don't like hunting and can't understand what would motivate a person to engage in the activity. Thus far, I can understand and agree with your position, and both of us can go home happy. It's when you go on the attack with accusations of psychotic behavior that sparks fly between us.

As far as I'm concerned, that is the key point of contention.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RankStranger

• jjacksonRIAB

• nivek

• woodsmoke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Food=Good

After that all the arguments on where one scores his or her Soylent Products is speculative...

kL

As for China, what we consider normal they consider taboo and vice versa. Who's to say who's right?

The screaming and yelping dog.

I think anything that causes the animal suffering is disgusting. I have no problem with a quick and painless death, my only problem is with the suffering of the animal.

Is there such a thing as a "quick and painless death?" Sounds a bit like an absolute.

Absolutely, I think there is, but you're right...I was thinking about that after I said it. The only way I know of to ensure a quick and painless death is to inject harmful chemicals into the animal after they are given a sedative to cause unconsciousness. I think a quick blow to the head of the cow by the captive bolt gun might be pretty quick, although I'm sure it hurts for a split-second or two (if the brain has time to register the pain before death) especially when they miss. Although they don't miss as much with cows as they do with horses because they are using the same confinement area to slaughter horses. That is a horrific sight...they aren't designed to kill horses. Oops...I got off on a side rant there!

Rephrasing...I have no problem with a very quick and virtually painless death.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Are you using some "change my sentence into pompous-sounding gobbledy-gook" tool online?

You should try it. It's called the Whiskey Filter. You might write an interesting sentence once in a blue moon.

And who gives a fuck what is considered norm by the Chinese culture, what about the dogs? Would it be equally ok with you if the chinese tortured and then ate their children?

Funny you should mention it. China has a long history of cannibalism.

http://www.jiyuu-shikan.org/nanjing/canni.html

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/081332616...ce&n=283155

(oh, btw one of the reviewers of this book makes the claim that China "was never a closed country"...is an utter moron who doesn't even know that China wasn't widely open to western tourism until late in the 80's...that's when I went)

Naturally most of my sources of Chinese cannibalism are.....at home in the cannibal section of my "library". Unfortunately I am not at home.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

And yet, according to you, the only reason to engage in the practice is for the pleasure of killing. Which side of your mouth are we to believe?

Which side di I say that out of. Did I even say that?

You've explained your position perfecly well

I know I have, and people still misunderstand it.

It's when you go on the attack with accusations of psychotic behavior that sparks fly between us.

When did I go on the attack? When I suggested that hunting might help a small cocked failure feel better for a moment? It might. The only cock I said was small in this thread was my own. If certain folks have small cocks and the public suggestion of that possibility is too much for them to bear, that ain't my fault.

...The only cock I said was small in this thread was my own. If certain folks have small cocks and the public suggestion of that possibility is too much for them to bear, that ain't my fault.

Yeah...it's not the size of the wand, but the magic in it. :grin:

I don't see Shiva making that argument. It's a straw man of what he is saying. He is telling you how he personally feels, not pointing fingers of accusation at those who do the killing for him. I seem him agreeing that there is a necessity in killing, he just doesn't want to do it himself.

First of all that argument was not directed at him, nor was it in response to one of his posts. Secondly, no one has attacked him. Third, he has attacked others with his just-admit-it-you-enjoy-watching-animals-suffer post that I don't have the time or inclination to search for and repost.

It's like saying "I like to eat, but I refuse to cook." There is no judgment leveled at the cook in this statement.

I do not think you have examined his arguments sufficiently.

When did I go on the attack? When I suggested that hunting might help a small cocked failure feel better for a moment? It might. The only cock I said was small in this thread was my own. If certain folks have small cocks and the public suggestion of that possibility is too much for them to bear, that ain't my fault.

Wrong.

Perhaps all the hunters here can put this all to rest and describe the high they get from killing an animal that they can't get anywhere else. Go ahead, hunters, tell us how awesome it is to have a completely oblivious animal in your sights and pull the trigger ending their worthless life. It has to be really cool, to the tune of compensating for a small penis or failings in your professional life. I can't even imagine how life-affirming it must be for you to kill another living being. I'm only asking because I'm sure that the hunting advocates will jump at the chance to describe to all of the unevolved non hunters just how delightful and singularly pleasant and affirming it must be to kill an animal that is drinking from a puddle. I know, it's a very demanding and challenging exercise that makes your cock feel huge. As a man with a small cock, I only need a little more cajoling before I begin to take pleasure in killing. Give me a chance.

Shiva,

That's an an obvious attack, and I bolded whom it was directed at. It was not even directed at a hypothetical person as you suggested. It was directed at Nivek, Woodsmoke, and the other hunters here. If you want to pooh pooh it, fine, but your emotional bias became particularly relevant from that point forward.

I have also noticed a pattern in the threads you respond in to troll at one point, get people riled up, come down from your emotional high, insist people don't understand you because of a failing all their own, and after the argument has dragged on for a while, challenge people to go back and find the troll egg you buried --all the while insisting there wasn't one-- and attempting to disregard evidence to the contrary. If you stand by your words, explain them; take responsibility for them. That's how you get people to understand your position, not by this evasive substitute for personal accountability.

What's your next argument? Oh that only happened once. Well, I was drunk. Oh, that wasn't meant to be inflammatory, I was joking. Any indication that you have reversed your position from that post has been conspicuously absent. What's your excuse this time?

Don't bullshit me.

And who gives a fuck what is considered norm by the Chinese culture, what about the dogs? Would it be equally ok with you if the chinese tortured and then ate their children?

Funny you should mention it. China has a long history of cannibalism.

Yes....and they kinda still do. I read news item regarding the chinese practise of exporting the body parts or byproducts of the masses of executions done in China. Its funny...that some of the 'products' ends up on the faces of rich English women. - collegen. (not exactly eating but consuming) source

Another 'fun' story I read online...was this...can't get into the link now so I'll paste this Ok?

quotes...

Eat Hufu

The Healthy Human Flesh Alternative.

How was HufuTM invented?

The hufu concept occurred to Mark Nuckols (Hufu, LLC founder) the fateful day he was reading about cannibalism in the book Good To Eat: Riddles of Food and Culture, by the authoritative anthropologist Marvin Harris, and eating a tofurkey sandwich.

Who actually buys HufuTM?

HufuTM was originally conceived of as a product for students of anthropology hungry for the experience of cannibalism but deterred by the legal and logistical obstacles. However, our preliminary market research revealed the existence of a larger segment of the public that was interested in the availability of a legal and healthy human flesh substitute, as well as vegetarians and vegans. We also found that HufuTM is a great product for cannibals who want to quit. HufuTM is also a great cannibal convenience food -- no more Friday night hunting raids! Stay at home and enjoy the flavorful, convenient human flesh alternative" source

Eh...I don't know....sounds like 'fritz' or balony to me?

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

I don't see Shiva making that argument. It's a straw man of what he is saying. He is telling you how he personally feels, not pointing fingers of accusation at those who do the killing for him. I seem him agreeing that there is a necessity in killing, he just doesn't want to do it himself.

First of all that argument was not directed at him, nor was it in response to one of his posts. Secondly, no one has attacked him. Third, he has attacked others with his just-admit-it-you-enjoy-watching-animals-suffer post that I don't have the time or inclination to search for and repost.

It's like saying "I like to eat, but I refuse to cook." There is no judgment leveled at the cook in this statement.

I do not think you have examined his arguments sufficiently.

Wrong.

Perhaps all the hunters here can put this all to rest and describe the high they get from killing an animal that they can't get anywhere else. Go ahead, hunters, tell us how awesome it is to have a completely oblivious animal in your sights and pull the trigger ending their worthless life. It has to be really cool, to the tune of compensating for a small penis or failings in your professional life. I can't even imagine how life-affirming it must be for you to kill another living being. I'm only asking because I'm sure that the hunting advocates will jump at the chance to describe to all of the unevolved non hunters just how delightful and singularly pleasant and affirming it must be to kill an animal that is drinking from a puddle. I know, it's a very demanding and challenging exercise that makes your cock feel huge. As a man with a small cock, I only need a little more cajoling before I begin to take pleasure in killing. Give me a chance.

Shiva,

That's an an obvious attack, and I bolded whom it was directed at. It was not even directed at a hypothetical person as you suggested. It was directed at Nivek, Woodsmoke, and the other hunters here. If you want to pooh pooh it, fine, but your emotional bias became particularly relevant from that point forward.

I have also noticed a pattern in the threads you respond in to troll at one point, get people riled up, come down from your emotional high, insist people don't understand you because of a failing all their own, and after the argument has dragged on for a while, challenge people to go back and find the troll egg you buried --all the while insisting there wasn't one-- and attempting to disregard evidence to the contrary. Take some responsibility for yourself.

What's your next argument? Oh that only happened once. Well, I was drunk. Oh, that wasn't meant to be inflammatory, I was joking. What's your excuse this time?

Don't bullshit me.

What a wonderful psychoanalysis, doc. What were you saying about personal attacks?

I stand by every word I've written in this thread. If having a small penis is unacceptable for you, I truly feel for you. I really do. Don't try the pills, they don't work.

What a wonderful psychoanalysation, doc. What were you saying about personal attacks?

I stand by every word I've written in this thread. If having a small penis is unacceptable for you, I truly feel for you. I really do. Don't try the pills, they don't work.

Nice attempt at trolling. Anything else you care to add?

Any argument a person could make to the effect of "there is not blood on my hands because I didn't do the killing" is a cop out -plain and simple.

Jjackson stole my thunder again... but as you can see in Shiva's kickoff post in this thread, there IS judgement being leveled at "all hunters"... otherwise I'd have nothing to argue about. As a meat-eater... he's in no position to criticize hunters for killing or enjoying it.

Killing for sport is an unfamiliar passtime to me, one which every ounce of my being rebels against.

That's great. I've explained why I enjoy killing- not so much the act as the result. I've never misunderstood that point.

Just to remind you, as you apparently forgot this post pretty quickly... THIS is why I've been making that ridiculous ASSumption that you have something against hunting and/or killing:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Any argument a person could make to the effect of "there is not blood on my hands because I didn't do the killing" is a cop out -plain and simple.

Jjackson stole my thunder again... but as you can see in Shiva's kickoff post in this thread, there IS judgement being leveled at "all hunters"... otherwise I'd have nothing to argue about. As a meat-eater... he's in no position to criticize hunters for killing or enjoying it.

Killing for sport is an unfamiliar passtime to me, one which every ounce of my being rebels against.

That's great. I've explained why I enjoy killing- not so much the act as the result. I've never misunderstood that point.

Just to remind you, as you apparently forgot this post pretty quickly... THIS is why I've been making that ridiculous ASSumption that you have something against hunting and/or killing:

Dude, I'm just looking for a natural way to increase the size of my tiny wang. Don't hate. And I obviously haven't forgotten the post. I referenced it a few posts ago.

No hatin' here. Come to the dark side with me... it'll do wonders for your wang and whatever is lacking in your professional life.

there IS judgement being leveled at "all hunters"... otherwise I'd have nothing to argue about. As a meat-eater... he's in no position to criticize hunters for killing or enjoying it.

Yes.....................I'm glad to read that 'hunter's' are finally getting in touch with their feelings.

:wicked:

(don't mind me..carry on)

I don't remember if you commented on the subject or not... do you eat meat, snookums? :blowjob:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

No hatin' here. Come to the dark side with me... it'll do wonders for your wang and whatever is lacking in your professional life.

Let's Hunt! :HaHa:

But I only hunt with a claw hammer. It's more personal. Can you hang with that?

OK, I'm a hypocrit. I do eat meat occasionally, but I could never kill an animal myself ... unless it was to put it out of its misery

You completely took the words outta my mouth. I feel like a hypocrite too becuase I eat meat but I'd NEVER kill an animal.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

OK, I'm a hypocrit. I do eat meat occasionally, but I could never kill an animal myself ... unless it was to put it out of its misery

You completely took the words outta my mouth. I feel like a hypocrite too becuase I eat meat but I'd NEVER kill an animal.

I honestly don't think that makes anyone a hypocrit, but what the hey. :shrug:

Fine by me... but you're gonna have to be pretty quick.

I think a gun would suit you better- you ARE trying to work on that penis thing, right? You can borrow my really LONG .308. I'll stick with my short 30-06 since you're a first-timer.

I don't think that makes you a hypocrite.

Now, if you were bitching about those nasty folks who kill critters while talkin' with a mouth full of bbq... that would make you a hypocrite.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Fine by me... but you're gonna have to be pretty quick.

I think a gun would suit you better- you ARE trying to work on that penis thing, right? You can borrow my really LONG .308. I'll stick with my short 30-06 since you're a first-timer.

No running necessary. You do have to do alot of waiting though, dressed like a bush and covered in deer jism, for, uh, you know, the pheremones or something. Now, I'm not saying that a dirt bike and a rusty scythe aren't a fun way to take down a buck. That'll give you a taint full of road warrior style sweat. But there's something zen about lying prostrate in the mud, covered with leaves and, uh, you know, the jism, until a deer decides to pee on you, and then grabbing it by it's hind legs and pounding a basketball sized hole through it's torso with a nice, heavy, claw hammer. Ballpeen is fine, but so much less bloody that you really feel like you're missing out. Claw hammer is the way to go.

Guns are fun, too, for a quick hunt on your lunch break or something.

Go for it, then. Sounds like you'll be having fun... and I like to watch.

You sound like you're speaking from experience. I don't believe for a second that your penis is small.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Go for it, then. Sounds like you'll be having fun... and I like to watch.

You sound like you're speaking from experience. I don't believe for a second that your penis is small.

:HaHa: