• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Former Follier

• NotBlinded

• Lightbearer

Talk to your wench.

and, with all due respect, fuck you.

Well, I didn't sense any respect but no matter.

It seems I've struck a nerve. I'm sorry you find me and my content so dull but if I'm not mistaken you aren't strapped into a Clockwork Orange-esque machine being forced to read this thread. Good thing I find all your posts so entertaining. Did you sense the sarcasm (not to be confused with pretentiousness) in the preceeding sentence? Drippin' with it.

I find it somehow telling that I have a tenth the amount of posts that you boast. Curious.

And with that, I limit my posting to other threads where I can respond and comment appropriately to the topics at hand. If you'd like to continue to vilify me, start a "F.F. is a Piece of Shit" topic and slander me to your heart's content.

the·ism (thzm)

n.

Belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in a personal God as creator and ruler of the world.

theist n.

the·istic, the·isti·cal adj.

the·isti·cal·ly adv.

So I doubt they can find their ass

Well, that would make me an atheist by definition. Or better yet, an atheist in the name of God. :)

the·ism (thzm)

n.

Belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in a personal God as creator and ruler of the world.

theist n.

the·istic, the·isti·cal adj.

the·isti·cal·ly adv.

So I doubt they can find their ass

Well, that would make me an atheist by definition. Or better yet, an atheist in the name of God. :)

Careful... you get too cryptic and captain charm jumps on your ass...

Talk to your wench.

In order to apologize for my statements and behavior to Grandpa Harley, I will depart from my own self-imposed rule of refraining from posting selfishly in this topic. I was completely out of line.

Talk to your wench.

In order to apologize for my statements and behavior to Grandpa Harley, I will depart from my own self-imposed rule of refraining from posting selfishly in this topic. I was completely out of line.

Duly accepted.... My apologies for being an unmitigated arse and escalating things... Life's too short to collect new enemies...

Pax

Talk to your wench.

In all fairness, GH has a wonderful way of :poke: ing others.

Don't ya GH?

Yeah...you know it!

Don't :argue: with me!

I'm not listening!

fingers_ears.jpg

Well dang it GH...your last post took all the fun out of my prior post! ;)

What if I have an invisible goblin living inside my spleen who enjoys gouging it with his miniature trident? Does that make any more sense than your recent contribution? No.

:funny: