Goodbye Jesus

Choice Words for God/Jesus

Guest SerenityNow

Guest SerenityNow

I know that the bible and it's deities are myth but I need to do this as if it were real. This will probably be the only time that I use such vocabulary but I believe that I need to do this to help get over the final hump to healing....Alright here it goes...

FUCK YOU JUDEO/CHRISTIAN/ISLAM GOD of ABRAHAM! YOU ARE A MONSTER, YOU ARE A TYRANT, YOU ARE THE BOOGEY MAN THAT HAUNTS CHILDREN IN THEIR NIGHTMARES. YOU ARE A SELF-SEEKING BIGOT. YOU ARE FULL OF PRIDE. YOU ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF EVIL. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU FOR STEALING YEARS FROM MY LIFE. I HATE YOU FOR ALL THE HOURS OF MY CHILDRENS LIFE THAT I MISSED PLAYING WITH THEM, WHILE TRYING TO GET CLOSER TO YOU! I HATE YOU FOR ALMOST DESTROYING MY FAMILY. I LOATHE YOUR "HOLY" WORD AND EVERYTHING IN IT. I LOATHE YOUR DOCTRINES. I HATE YOU AND DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR GOD SON JESUS CHRIST. I HATE JESUS CHRIST!!

Well, I think that now there is no doubt that I am an apostate from Christianity. I feel so much better.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imageownershipproblem

• Amethyst

• pandora

• LibChrist

I feel so much better.

I do too. Thanks!

I think we were introduced to the same false deity. :shrug:

Thankful? Thankful? Are you still there?

SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!

LIGHTNING STRUCK THANKFUL!

Nice, tf. I did one of those too. Now take a deep breath and live.

Guest aexapo
Thankful?  Thankful?  Are you still there? 

SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!

LIGHTNING STRUCK THANKFUL!

Nice, tf.  I did one of those too.  Now take a deep breath and live.

I did one of those two when I began to emerge from their mind-poison. There is something more palpable you can aim your anger at, though. While God is simply a convenient idea, Christianity is that idea in action -- and a very dangerous action at that. From slavery, the inquisition, the Crusades, the Salem Witch Trials, to the genocides of America's natives to Europe's Jewry, Christianity has wraught a high price from all under it's influence -- believers or not (especially unbelievers).

Hmmm. Perhaps -- if someone has time -- we could fashion a "grand-jury" style indictment of murder, genocide, and high crimes against humanity, -- against Christianity.

Guest JP1283

I've been doing that too, Thankful. It does help. And it feels good to let the Babblegod know exactly how you feel. I've been coming up with all sorts of blasphemies for Jesus and Yahweh (still not the Holy Spirit...I'm working to get over that!) But I figure that since you can be forgiven for blaspheming Jesus and Yahweh, I might as well get my money's worth (no I don't ask for forgiveness after doing it.)

Renouncing Christianity brings a sense of closure and peace. Following is the one I chose.

Forever will I reject and deny the Jewish war god Yaweh and his pale son Jesus, in this life and all my lives to come.

Write your own, then print, date, and sign it.

:grin: It feels really good afterwards, doesn't it!

It was hard for me too, the first time I blasphemed.

All these years, I wouldn't even say shit, fuck, damn and not use God or Jesus Christ for things that happened. I was a good little Jesus soldier.

But now! Yeah! It's soooo goood to be free!

Just a reflection, you refered to how God was about to destroy your family, and that's what I felt too. And I put this little comparison togheter from my experience:

You're supposed to love Jesus and God more than your family.

I did, and cared more for my spiritual life and obeying God than helping my family.

My faith was a vary passionate one, I could pray for hours and read Bible a lot.

In my eyes there was a contract between God and me, that I loved Jesus and he would take care of my family.

When my family was in the car accident, and all the following years of dispair and struggle, I realized that God didn't love my family much.

The way I see it is that either God doesn't exists, or he exists, but he doesn't love my family as I do, and he doesn't love me.

So... yeah, now I'll join in:

FUCK YOU GOD! YOU SON OF A BITCH STOLE FROM MY FAMILY AND NEVER RETURNED ONE SINGLE BLESSING! AFTER ALL THE YEARS I GAVE TO YOU AND ALL THE DEVOUTION, YOU HAD THE NERVE TO HARM MY LOVED ONES, AFTER I'VE GIVEN TO YOU MORE LOVE THAN TO THEM! YOU ARE THE ONE TO BE JUDGED ON JUDGMENT DAY, NOT ME!

But as a finish. I'm not upset or angry anymore, I've gotten over it.

No need to be angry with a non existing creature.

About loving God more than family, did anyone read Jesus Freaks, put out by Jars of Clay? I couldn't believe what people let happen to their families in the name of Jesus, even then.....

By the way thankful, don't you know that kind of talk sends you to hell? Repent now or forever regret it. ;)

I whispered it when I read it and I feel better too. Long live true freedom!

By the way thankful, don't you know that kind of talk sends you to hell?  Repent now or forever regret it.  ;)  

I whispered it when I read it and I feel better too. Long live true freedom!

:grin: You what? You whispered it! See it this way, Hell is going to be a great place, BBQ all day long and all friends will be there (us), so don't you want to go there? It's gonna be a helluva paartayy!

A now very conservative Christian friend of mine used to joke about that... we would say to eachother, "We're gonna have lots of smores! Yum! I can't wait to make em with ya!"

We were both Christians, but somehow found it funny.

Thankful what a great idea!

I hate the god of christians for abducting my parents and replacing them with aliens. For standing by while one of his servants raped me of my youth and filled me with fear and selfloathing. I hate the christian god for breeding hate under the guise of love. For starving children and saving killers, promoting greed and deceit while disease wipe out generations. For allowing people to have a false hope of a better life after this world and not giving a shit about the life they have here.

Fuck the blood of christ! what about all of the blood shed by the innocent in the name of christ? I hate the god that heals warts and uses cancer as a tool to teach believers. If this god truly knows the beginning from the end then it should suffer eternal pain and anguish for the attrocities it is responsible for and not be revered and worshiped but spat upon and outcast.

PR

Nice job, Thankful! :grin: I had my own moment like that several years ago... I remember it quite vividly. I remember being so pissed off, I yelled out loud, "Hey you! If you're even up there then FUCK YOU!" I felt sooooo much better after that.

Way to go Thankful!!

That's the best rant I've seen in ages.

Watch out for the Liberal Christian backlash.

I know that the bible and it's deities are myth but I need to do this as if it were real.  This will probably be the only time that I use such vocabulary but I believe that I need to do this to help get over the final hump to healing....Alright here it goes...

FUCK YOU JUDEO/CHRISTIAN/ISLAM GOD of ABRAHAM!  YOU ARE A MONSTER, YOU ARE A TYRANT, YOU ARE THE BOOGEY MAN THAT HAUNTS CHILDREN IN THEIR NIGHTMARES.  YOU ARE A SELF-SEEKING BIGOT.  YOU ARE FULL OF PRIDE.  YOU ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF EVIL.  I HATE YOU.  I HATE YOU FOR STEALING YEARS FROM MY LIFE.  I HATE YOU FOR ALL THE HOURS OF MY CHILDRENS LIFE THAT I MISSED PLAYING WITH THEM, WHILE TRYING TO GET CLOSER TO YOU! I HATE YOU FOR ALMOST DESTROYING MY FAMILY.  I LOATHE YOUR "HOLY" WORD AND EVERYTHING IN IT.  I LOATHE YOUR DOCTRINES.  I HATE YOU AND DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR GOD SON JESUS CHRIST.  I HATE JESUS CHRIST!!

Well, I think that now there is no doubt that I am an apostate from Christianity.  I feel so much better.

Amen.

I will also join in.

FUCK YOU, GOD, FOR NOT CURING MY MOTHER'S BREAST CANCER WHEN I PRAYED MY HEART OUT. FUCK YOU FOR NOT LETTING HER REALIZE THAT I AM A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, EVEN IF I WAS FIVE POUNDS OVERWEIGHT AND SHE COULD NEVER ACCEPT THAT, BEING THE ULTRA-PERFECTIONIST THAT SHE WAS, THANKS TO THE GODDAMN CHURCH. FUCK YOU FOR GIVING ME LOW SELF-ESTEEM DURING THE HARDEST TIME OF MY LIFE. FUCK YOU FOR NOT MAKING THE BULLIES LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I WAS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING SUICIDE OR RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME. FUCK YOU FOR ALLOWING MY ROOMMATE TO KILL HIMSELF THE OTHER YEAR BY FIRE, SO I LOST EVERYTHING AND ALMOST DIED. FUCK YOU FOR SCREWING MY CHILDHOOD UP SO COMPLETELY THAT I DIDN'T FULLY RECOVER TIL COLLEGE.

SCREW YOU FOR CREATING GENERATIONS OF BIGOTED, INTOLERANT, PREJUDICED JERKS AND FOR ALL THE FUTURE BIGOTED GENERATIONS THAT WILL COME BECAUSE OF CHRISTIANITY. SCREW YOU FOR ALL THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED, AND ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE HURT OVER THE MILENNIA.

IN THE WORDS OF THAT GUY FROM INDEPENDENCE DAY, "UP YOURS!"

Whew. Yes, that did feel better.

Please keep in mind, that this is just a rant and the only people I have anger against is Biblegod and those damn bullies and the teachers who did nothing to stop it.

Way to go Amethyst! :goodjob:

That's a 9.5/10. The other scores will be in soon. Hold up

your score cards everyone.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear about your mum and roommate, that really sucks.

Do bullies lives suck just as much, that they have to take it out on others? Most of the jerks who bullied me were also bullied by older siblings or abusive parents. Being skinny, quiet, and unassuming made me a target for jock arseholes. Now they are the losers, not me (heh, heh).

Way to go Amethyst! 

That's a 9.5/10. The other scores will be in soon. Hold up

your score cards everyone.

I think I just needed to get it off my chest, and hopefully out of my brain.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear about your mum and roommate, that really sucks.

Couldn't be helped, I don't think. If she'd have had cancer now instead of during the 80's, she might have had a chance. But knowing her, she'd wouldn't have had anything to do with stem cell research -- she was very pro-life.

Do bullies lives suck just as much, that they have to take it out on others?

I don't know. I think some of them might be abused at home, and others probably just get a kick out of it. Either way, the schools need to stop it before yet another Columbine happens.

Guest JP1283

FUCK YOU JESUS, YOU DESERVE TO BE BUTTRAPED BY SATAN IN HELL!!!! I HOPE HE CUMS ON YOUR FUCKING FACE PIGBOY!!!

JP

:vent:FUCK YOU, RONALD MCDONALD!!! :vent:

:twitch:

Oops! Wrong thread. :Doh:

:HaHa:

For Christians, DO NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE! YOU HAVE BENN WARNED!

Let us all join hands in prayer...

FUCK YOU JUDEO/CHRISTIAN/ISLAM GOD of ABRAHAM!  YOU ARE A MONSTER, YOU ARE A TYRANT,...

There was a thread a while back about blaspheming the holy spirit. If you really want to get a catharsis, attribute the works of Jesus to Satan/Lucifer/the devil (do it once for each just to cover your bases).

This is the one unforgivable sin, so there's no going back once you do it. :HaHa:

You can join me if you want:

Dear Jesus, you are the father of all demons, and the works you performed, including your miracles are the work of demons. Your hamburgers taste like Ronald's and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away before I taunt you a second time you silly English tewigit.

If you repeated that, you are now an eternal apostate.

Guest JP1283

According to Mr. Brady, the unforgivable sin is saying that "God and Satan are one." Keep in mind that he was a prophet from God so it must be true. Eh, fuck it.

GOD AND SATAN ARE ONE! THERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER! EAT SHIT AND DIE GOD!

JP

FUCK YOU JESUS, YOU DESERVE TO BE BUTTRAPED BY SATAN IN HELL!!!!  I HOPE HE CUMS ON YOUR FUCKING FACE PIGBOY!!!

JP

I thought it was Sadam Hussein who was butt raping Satan in hell. :lmao:

At least that's the bigger, longer, and uncut version that I'm familiar with.

Dear Jesus, you are the father of all demons, and the works you performed, including your miracles are the work of demons. Your hamburgers taste like Ronald's and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away before I taunt you a second time you silly English tewigit.

Er, what's a tewigit? And does quoting count?

;)