Goodbye Jesus

A Christian Asking For Proof From Others.....

Robbobrob

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM [Flying Spaghetti Monster]? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

this was posted on the main FSM site. I found the hypocrisy of the post so amazing and mind-warping, I just had to share. :lmao:

• Like 2

Goodbye Jesus
  • Super Moderator

Hello, read the news.

The resurgence of pirates obviously heralds the Second Serving of our beloved FSM.

Cynicism requires a few active brain cells, which the poster obviously lacks. :loser:

What?!? The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not the One True Pasta? I ... I ... I just don't know what to think now ... oh ... me ... :fun:

• Like 1

The best answer probably is to tell the Christian: the proof is secret and only revealed to true followers of FSM, but if you're willing to provide the absolute undeniable proof of your religion, we will gladly share with you our proof too.

The best answer probably is to tell the Christian: the proof is secret and only revealed to true followers of FSM, but if you're willing to provide the absolute undeniable proof of your religion, we will gladly share with you our proof too.

I vote Rob respond with this one. It will be interesting to hear the results.

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM [Flying Spaghetti Monster]? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

this was posted on the main FSM site. I found the hypocrisy of the post so amazing and mind-warping, I just had to share. :lmao:

Are you really sure he's not pulling your leg?

Ok maybe there's no "proof" of the FSM but I know from personal experience that after I asked Him to come into my heart, I KNEW He was real! And to the Christian that claimed it is a made up religion- nothing could be further from the truth because its not a religion, its a RELATIONSHIP!

I had a relationship with the Flying Spaghetti Monster a few nights back. This relationship ended several hours later when he exited my digestive tract, though. I did accept the FSM into my heart ... at least I take it that heart burn is evidence of that, right?

Sorry ... I think I have been overcome by the holy spirit of spaghetti silliness today. :lmao:

• Like 1

I think it's obvious that the FSM exists. Where else did spaghetti come from? I mean, it must come from somewhere? It can't just come into existence by pure chance, and it's very intelligently designed. The long strings. Perfect packaging. Easy and quick to cook. I mean, only a supernatural being can do something like that!

Yeah! Also, if the FSM does not exist, then how do we explain the existence of spaghetti recipes? Because we all know, if there is a recipe, there MUST be a recipe giver.

That is soooo true. The First Cause of Spaghetti Recipes.

Then we have the ontological argument, if we can think of a super-spaghetti that encompass all existence and is perfectly tasty, then it by pure necessity must exist, and hence it must be FSM.

And then we have the argument from morality: it's evil to not to like spaghetti, so all good must come from spaghetti. Ergo, FSM exists.

Then we have the presuppositional argument: if we assume FSM exists, then spaghetti must be good. Since spaghetti is good, then FSM must exist. If we assume FSM does not exist, then spaghetti can't be good, but spaghetti is good, so we can see that the only logical conclusion is that FSM must exist.

Yeah! Also, if the FSM does not exist, then how do we explain the existence of spaghetti recipes? Because we all know, if there is a recipe, there MUST be a recipe giver.

But the real question is, which spaghetti recipe is closest to the originals? Is it the KSV (King Sauce Version)?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:funny::funny:

:crucified:

:pyth::die::banghead:

Jesus died and the Christians cried

But the exCs kept on laughing.

The FSM is real! :Wendywhatever:

There must be some reason behind the "Holy Macaroni" phrase.

You fools, don't you know that there is none but Pastallah!? Indeed, we of he Angel Heresies seek to cool the world by dressing our women who are far too hot as ninjas. Though we are friends of those people of the Noodle.

No less of a joke than Christianity.

ONLY 100% ITALIANS CAN TRULY KNOW THE FSM. ITALIANS ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF THE FSM. ALL OTHERS ARE TO BE SHUNNED, AND CONDEMNED TO BECOME PIEROGIS.

ONLY 100% ITALIANS CAN TRULY KNOW THE FSM. ITALIANS ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF THE FSM. ALL OTHERS ARE TO BE SHUNNED, AND CONDEMNED TO BECOME PIEROGIS.

Wow. It is kind of scary how we always end up back in Rome ... :Hmm:

New York will do just fine, so long as the blood and language are pure. Or Los Angeles, as per Blue Giant, or Toronto for that matter. Now let's see if I've got this straight:

• The service must include the Holy Spirit of Silliness and King Sauce Version, credit to L4A.
  • The critical test will be a perfect Italian accent untainted by English and the properly acquired taste for the pure and undiluted Italian spices and sauces (as prescribed by agnosticator's 100% Italian).
  • If you do not come away with heart-burn you will know beyond a doubt that it was not the a true FSM service (also credit to L4A).
  • In fact, it must have been a service of the anti-FSM. One can never be too careful about these things.

Have I got that about right? Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything?

What if the FSM causes someone to speak in tongues? If that tongue is pure Italian, is that evidence enough?

I just read this portion from the KSV (King Sauce Version):

"And being in Italy he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of sauce falling to the ground." - The Gospel of Ragu 22:44

I was very moved by this (or at least my stomach was). In fact, I think I will take a break and get some Italian food.

Actually Pastafarians or spagnostics don't speak in tongues they talk like pirates. Arg! :lmao:

New York will do just fine, so long as the blood and language are pure. Or Los Angeles, as per Blue Giant, or Toronto for that matter. Now let's see if I've got this straight:

• The service must include the Holy Spirit of Silliness and King Sauce Version, credit to L4A.
  • The critical test will be a perfect Italian accent untainted by English and the properly acquired taste for the pure and undiluted Italian spices and sauces (as prescribed by agnosticator's 100% Italian).
  • If you do not come away with heart-burn you will know beyond a doubt that it was not the a true FSM service (also credit to L4A).
  • In fact, it must have been a service of the anti-FSM. One can never be too careful about these things.

Have I got that about right? Did I miss anything?

THE ABOVE IS VATICAN APPROVED, AND BLESSED BY THE PREGOMASTER

I just read this portion from the KSV (King Sauce Version):

"And being in Italy he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of sauce falling to the ground." - The Gospel of Ragu 22:44

I was very moved by this (or at least my stomach was). In fact, I think I will take a break and get some Italian food.

THE GOSPEL OF RAGU IS A FORGERY! THE GOSPEL OF PREGO IS AN AUTHENTIC ACCOUNT IN WHICH THE DROPS WERE ACTUAL PREGO SAUCE. VAFANCULO TO RAGULIANS! VIVA PREGOTARIANS!

I would love to see HIS response if this was reflected back to him:

I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM God [Flying Spaghetti Monster Yahweh]? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. (etc.)

No, on the other hand, I get my fill of entertainment from the hopelessly brainless, just by reading the fundies that come to this site. After all, the Pastafarians have an advantage over the xian apologists: they really use their noodles!