Goodbye Jesus

Unknown

today

Being ok with what you believe, is not believeing the way you do. If I Am Not Mistaken The original writtings were, just one long sentance in no particular order and then man decided the order, the chapters, the books, to the point of even removing some of the books, chapters, and words, because they did not fit the flow.

If they were in one long sentence then that is the order. But you're wrong anyhow so what does it matter...

I know my writting skills at best are bad, i am no scholar so i will copy and paste this one scripture, 2Co 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

If this shit doesn't come from "ink" then why are you using something written in "ink" as an authority? "This law book says that laws from books aren't valid so fuck'em. And if you disagree with me you can check this book." Duh.

Here's a tip: Think. Then type. Or if that's what you're doing. Just type. Or don't type at all. Just quit being stupid.

mwc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• today

• Abiyoyo

• Skeptic

• Neon Genesis

Is that what he's trying to say? I thought he didn't believe in hell. This guy is so unbelievably confusing.
I think what he's been saying is that he believes hell is a spiritual death and that when you get thrown into the lake of fire, you just die instead of being tormented forever because that's obviously so much more moral. I think it's that whole hell = death thing. But he makes no sense anyway.