Goodbye Jesus

A REAL challenge for Christians...

BeccasStillSeeking

You didn't tell the truth, but a lie. Christianity is a cult and a lie, and you're not telling any truths, so yes, you're a creepo.

What lie did I tell and be specific I gave you the verse that Jesus called you a false convert and gave proof link to where piltdown man and neatherthall man theories are all false.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeccasStillSeeking

• Ouroboros

• Eponymic

• Croesus

It's part of the fundamental belief structure, Jesus never existed, so the quotes of Jesus were not from him but a composite of other peoples sayings, so the religious people just follow suite and can't quote or cite sources, that's part of the illness.

What in the world are you talking about?

You don't understand? Sorry, you're on your own. If you can't understand me, then we have nothing to share to each other.

What in the world are you talking about?

Your not knowing, or having any willingness to truly listen and know what we're talking about, is the reason you're stuck over there, and we're over here.

What lie did I tell and be specific I gave you the verse that Jesus called you a false convert and gave proof link to where piltdown man and neatherthall man theories are all false.

Jesus never existed. So he never said anything. You're delusional. The Bible is a big scam, and your religion is a big lie, so you're living a lie. You better de-convert right now.

Jesus never existed. So he never said anything. You're delusional. The Bible is a big scam, and your religion is a big lie, so you're living a lie. You better de-convert right now.

Oh, that is cute too.

Everything is just so precious this morning. :)

Hugs for everyone!

Oh, that is cute too.

Everything is just so precious this morning. :)

Hugs for everyone!

:grin: Just having a good time... hehe

This one looks like SBF.

Particularly s/he quotes / does not know how to quote (pick one or pick both) like SBF.

Particularly s/he was so vehement against Becca.

Mind you Croesus, we are not standing behind Becca, we are standing in front of Becca.

This one looks like SBF.

Particularly s/he quotes / does not know how to quote (pick one or pick both) like SBF.

Mind you Croesus, we are not standing behind Becca, we are standing in front of Becca.

Ramen! With the power from the Fork of FSM we'll stand united, and no one will break down the wall!

Why is it the smallest minded creepos all seem incapable of using the quote function properly?

Do you think it's a sin or something?  :twitch:

I don't know. Should I bother to roast this idiot to smoking shreds, or does someone else want to do it?

I don't know. Should I bother to roast this idiot to smoking shreds, or does someone else want to do it?

Hmmm. I've seen him jumping in and out of this topic without any further postings, maybe he got a bit scared... CHICKEN! Let's make some chicken soup, instead of the roasted duck! hehe...

Why is it the smallest minded creepos all seem incapable of using the quote function properly?

Do you think it's a sin or something? :

Why am I the creep? I told you the truth and I am t he creep?

You're a small-minded, judgmental asshole with no heart. And you failed the challenge in multiple areas, in large part because you have neither the intelligence nor the compassion to do anything but judge others and make stupid excuses for your religion. AND, your pathetic grasp of English grammar makes my writer's eyes BLEED.

Here's your prize: an angsty poem!

Unworthy of Worship

Our Father who is Not In Heaven

I do not hallow your name.

Your followers call it rebellion and claim it will end in fire

But I cannot endure your silence.

I gave you a child’s devotion

I gave you my trust

I gave you my tears

I did as you said

I turned my bleeding cheeks again and again and again

And honored those who broke me

Yet nothing moved you.

Promises of heaven won’t sustain a child

Ripped apart by those supposed to love her

You knew I needed you

You knew how badly

You knew I had nobody else

Yet nothing moved you.

Your followers give you all the good press

They claim you can do anything

They say you are all-loving (unless you’re a woman or a fag)

They say you know it all

They say you speak to them....

I cried all night

So many nights

I begged for you, Daddy

Yet nothing moved you.

It’s been over ten years since I wasted prayer on you

And your followers still scream “come back! Come back!”

They hate me, guilt me, rage, threaten

(The descriptions of Hell are getting very creative)

But it’s your silence that drove me away

Your silence that keeps me from believing in anything

Your silence whose memory, even now

Still makes me weep

Those words are dry smears of ink in a dusty book, and are likely bullshit made up in the first century. We are REAL HUMAN BEINGS worthy of far more compassion and respect than you have shown. The stupid book doesn't matter. Real people do. Get your head out of your ass, go back and do the challenge CORRECTLY, or get the fuck off this thread.

This one is a bit involved, but bear with me.

1. Go to the Testimonies section and choose at least ten (10) testimonies to read.

I read more than ten and they are all the same Christ rejecting sinners, who blame there leaving because the sins of others, or being duped into science falsely

Um. No and No. I didn't leave christianity because some christian was mean to me or anything to do with that. I would never leave a "True" religion based on the actions ("sins") of the followers. I woudn't blame the "God" for what his followers had done to me. And I didn't leave because of the scientific information either. I've never understood science and would never base my decision on something I don't understand. Simply put, I left because I studied with an open mind and realized that christianity is false.

This one looks like SBF.

*steps up* I like "beside" best of all. :)

Unworthy of Worship

Our Father who is Not In Heaven

I do not hallow your name.

Your followers call it rebellion and claim it will end in fire

But I cannot endure your silence.

I gave you a child’s devotion

I gave you my trust

I gave you my tears

I did as you said

I turned my bleeding cheeks again and again and again

And honored those who broke me

Yet nothing moved you.

Promises of heaven won’t sustain a child

Ripped apart by those supposed to love her

You knew I needed you

You knew how badly

You knew I had nobody else

Yet nothing moved you.

Your followers give you all the good press

They claim you can do anything

They say you are all-loving (unless you’re a woman or a fag)

They say you know it all

They say you speak to them....

I cried all night

So many nights

I begged for you, Daddy

Yet nothing moved you.

It’s been over ten years since I wasted prayer on you

And your followers still scream “come back! Come back!”

They hate me, guilt me, rage, threaten

(The descriptions of Hell are getting very creative)

But it’s your silence that drove me away

Your silence that keeps me from believing in anything

Your silence whose memory, even now

Still makes me weep

Big hugs Beccas (((((((((BeccasStillSeeking))))))))))

This is most stupid, depraived, wicked ,site that is full of Devil and his ministers.

Wow, what a show of Christian brotherly love right there. Maybe if you actually attempted the challenge, you wouldn't be so quick to judge? Oh, but then you're comfortable in your self-righteous little world, aren't you?

If you don't like it here, then get lost, asshole.

Hmmm. I've seen him jumping in and out of this topic without any further postings, maybe he got a bit scared... CHICKEN! Let's make some chicken soup, instead of the roasted duck! hehe...

I'm going to give him the grade for his attempt at meeting my challenge in a few minutes. It's...not something he'd want to take home to his parents.

*slaps a yardstick into her palm a few times, in a schoolmarmly sort of way*

Nope, not at all.

Big hugs Beccas (((((((((BeccasStillSeeking))))))))))

Thanks. :) I wonder how it'll react to getting something like THAT as a reply.

I say we should all ignore this "Croesus" person. He's either another prankster, or a waste of time snapperhead. I predict that NOTHING will ever spew forth from him/her but regurgitated platitudes left over from his pastor or Martin Luther. Why give him/her the satisfaction of getting riled up over vacuous and hateful rhetoric?

*steps up* I like "beside" best of all. :)

Yes, of course Becca. Okay folks, one step back. :)

Big hugs too.

This one is a bit involved, but bear with me.

1. Go to the Testimonies section and choose at least ten (10) testimonies to read.

I read more than ten and they are all the same Christ rejecting sinners, who blame there leaving because the sins of others, or being duped into science falsely so called, http://www.drdino.com/seeArticle.php?artid=59

2. Read them thoroughly. And WITHOUT antagonizing the poster.

You have thoroughly failed this challenge already. The specific failing is marked above in bold. By dismissing us all as "sinners" instead of acknowledging us as people worthy of basic respect, you have managed to antagonize, not only the testimony posters, but EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD. Good job making yourself look like a narrowminded asshole who isn't worth listening to.

Score so far: F

3. As you read, notice when you start to become uncomfortable. Notice the immediate temptation to slip into knee-jerk judgmentalism in order to alleviate this discomfort: "Oh, she was never a true Christian", "It's all exaggeration", "Obviously this is all made up", etc. etc. etc.

Jesus said they are stoney Ground hearers they heard and then fell away luk 8:14

...wow, it took you less than twenty words to fuck up this part of the challenge. Again, specific problem in bold: you knee-jerk judged and grabbed for your Bible instead of addressing specific people's issues respectfully and compassionately. You think you're better than us coming in, and you're going to tell us ALL about it. Again, all it does is make you look like a cold, bible-obsessed bastard who is about as Christlike as your average bomb-strapping Jihadi.

Score so far: F-

4. When this happens, grab your Bible and open to Matthew 7:1. Read what is written there. Repeat it out loud to yourself. Get someone to explain it to you in detail if you just can't understand it, which of course, most Christians don't.

Read 7:2 it doesnt say not to judge it say that what you judge you willed judged by read it and quit lying about it and then go and read 1cor 2:15 Jesus never said to not judge just that what you judge that will be the measure of judgement against the judge read it he who is spiritual judges all things.

Among other things, it also means that EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT, you will be held accountable for being such an asshole to us. But feel free to be as selective as you want in your intepretation. Fundies can't help it; I understand.

Score so far: F--. I can hardly fault the poor little bastard further for an ingrained Fundie reflex.

5. Continue reading your Testimonies. Every time your growing discomfort tempts you to distract yourself with "Oh, well, all these people *judgejudgejudgejudgejudge* *dismiss dismiss dismiss*" or some similar crap, repeat Step 4.

I judge according to the word of God not according to mans judgement

You judge according to the limited capacity of your little peabrain. You are not the Mouthpiece of the Divine, you silly little rube--you have only your own understanding. And as the quote says, YOU SHOULD NOT BE FUCKING STANDING IN JUDGMENT OF US IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

Score: F----, extra points off for contradicting yourself and generally acting brainlessly superior for no good reason.

6. Once you have gained some tiny insight into why we're no longer Christian, ask yourself why you're here on this board. To antagonize us? To "defend" Christianity? To "win back" our souls? Ask yourself why you're so obsessed with us. We are no longer part of your "family", and not a one of us is ever returning to it. Nothing you can say or do is going to change that.

Why are you on this board it obvious to lie in wait to decieve and make more rock ground herers Jesus talks alot about false converts and Paul said it no great thing if satan himself is appears as a minister,

For one you where never apart of are family you where a stoney ground hearer who needs Jesus to be saved and you will die and go into the lake of fire, you will be judged for your sins and not get off even if you are less wicked than the  Jim baker's of the world or any other news cast of some infedel that has stood in a pupit

:twitch:

Idiot, it's an ex-Christian board! I'm here to get support in my recovery from your fucked-up cult! If anyone around here is out of place, it's you!

Score: I'm going numerical by this point because I'm tired of typing out multiple minuses.

-50 (and dropping)

7. Consider, in depth, Luke 6:42. Ask yourself why you're so obsessed with other people's spiritual decisions instead of concentrating on your own.

All souls are precious to God but you must repent of this wickedness

You're a wickeder person than I--you're arrogant, judgmental, mean-spirited, condemnatory, childish, bigoted as all FUCKING hell, and come on here attacking us when we've never done a thing to you. AND YOU THINK THAT YOU SPEAK FOR GOD, WHICH IS JUST RIDICULOUS.

Score: -80, still dropping so fast that ice crystals are forming on my screen....

8. Report back with your findings without using any Bible quotes to justify your position (the book "proves" things to you, but not to us), and without being rude, judgmental or dismissive.

This is most stupid, depraived,  wicked ,site that is full of Devil and his ministers,

He never paid much attention to step 4, did he? Someone should staple that bit to his forehead or something.

And then there's the matter of his waving Babble quotes at me when I specifically said that wasn't an acceptable proof.

Total score: -100

Specific problems: Refuses to follow instructions, nasty and disruptive, uses insulting languages, shows no respect for his fellows, interprets his holy book as selectively as possible, poor grammar, and--well, he's just a thoughtless, heartless Fundie asshole in general.

Recommendations: Ignore the fucker or mock him--he has no respect for anyone besides himself, so he doesn't deserve to be treated with respect in turn.

*sigh*

Amazing that this whole thread is what most christians come here and fail to do and we have nutjob show up and totally prove it again.

:Doh:

Total score: -100

It's a good thing they don't give out scores for life's challenges for real. There'd be some hurting fundies out there.

Of course, it'd be nice if we could. Then everything would be easier to see. Kind of like doing a Bill Engvall, 'here's your sign' for spiritual evolution.

*sigh*

Amazing that this whole thread is what most christians come here and fail to do and we have nutjob show up and totally prove it again.

:Doh:

Yeah--didn't see that one coming! :grin:

In all seriousness, though, if someone wants to make an ass out of themselves, I have a serving of snark with their username on it. If they actually want to try to answer the question, that's entirely different. If they're not obsessive, judgmental and bothersome about their Christianity, they're not going to piss anyone off anyway.

There should have been an Eleventh Commandment: Don't be an asshat.