Goodbye Jesus

Evolution Questions

Monfang

One of the silliest explanations for the marvelous distribution of fossils in the order of their existence in the sedimentary layers is that dinosaurs were heavier and sank further into the sediment of the world-wide flood.

And I suppose ferns were heavier than flowering plants.

Laughable!

And don't forget that plenty of dinosaurs were small- even smaller than dogs.

Another excuse was that animals could escape flood waters at different paces: insects and fish being the slowest and humans the smartest and craftiest were on the top layers only. Still doesn't make sense, considering still the distribution would be more even than that.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monfang

• Super FZL

• Kuroikaze

• Ouroboros

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof of a worldwide flood? The Sedimentary layers.

Oh jesus christ...

One of the silliest explanations for the marvelous distribution of fossils in the order of their existence in the sedimentary layers is that dinosaurs were heavier and sank further into the sediment of the world-wide flood.

Largely because the vast majority of dinosaurs were not giants at all.

Besides, things don't sort in water by weight. They sort by density. This is why lead weights sink and logs flood. And if they all sank to the bottom, they should all be mixed, not sorted out by layers. And speaking of the sedimentary layers, they aren't sorted out by density eather, meaning that it couldn't have been a single flood.

The flood is the most indefensible event in the whole damn Bible.

Mod, delete this account. I'll find a place where people have a little bit more intelligence and maturity.

I'm crying my fucking eyes out.:HappyCry: