Goodbye Jesus

Another gift for you all!

daniel_1012

Fans, my na-na-nah-boo-boo statement was meant to parellel the statement saying that non-christians use LOGIC to debate as apposed to Christians who of course don't use logic.  It might have well been said, "na-na-nah-boo-boo." :)

Forget logic, you should just work on trying to make sense. :eek:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Mr. Neil

• Mythra

• daniel_1012

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I give this advice because I notice some things happening over and over again -- such as a Christian being told they repeat themselves, it's all been said before, and that you've all heard it already.
Don't tell me you really think that you've been telling us something new...

Now that is just silly.

Question: What do the moderators POSSIBLY hope to accomplish by creating a forum called "debating with Christians," if all the non-christians tell the Christians to stop debating! lol... it seems rather silly.  Debate, and say your peace... but don't tell us to stop (those of you who tell us to leave the boards and go away).  Here! Come debate us! Go away! lol.  Read the forum name.
As Dave said, it was created to stop annoying christians from dropping their crap al over the place.

By the way... quoting bible verses is not debating. All it is, is just a load of crap being spewed out at people who know better.

Look, it is real simple... if the moderators don't want Christian presence on the board here, spewing things that seem repetitive, simply ban anyone professing Christianity and delete the forum made for debating with us.
Amazingly enough, we don't mind christians being here, as long as they are intelligent enough to realise that spewing bible verses at us is not debating and is not going to work.
Otherwise, don't be surprised and do not complain as if you were somehow blindsided by a foreign object whenever a Christian says things quoted from the Bible, brings up Jesus, tells you about hell, or tells you that God loves you when you enter a forum called "Debating with Christians."  Really, shouting through a shut door is not necessary, though that is often what either side seems to do... but we do it all the same!  If you just walked into this forum, then you at least have *chosen* to subject yourself to such repetitive rubble we will spew in your direction.  As you say we are on a mission to convert, I say so are also on the same mission, you who are not Christians and come to DEBATE.

Thank you for your time. :)

Did you bother reading the board guidelines?

The Open Forums of ExChristian.Net are open to all with the stipulations that they not be used for a spam medium or a place to verbally abuse Ex-Christians.

This forum exists for the express purpose of encouraging those who have decided to leave religion behind. It is not an open challenge to Christians to avenge what they perceive as an offense against their invisible friend.

Having said that, all people are welcome to join the Open Forums and post their ideas, thoughts, or even well thought out arguments. Discussions are permitted even if they occasionally become heated.

If a topic degenerates into mindless name calling, the moderators may step in. You must register to post in all the forums.

All forums have assigned moderators. Posters can expect to have all of their posts deleted if they simply copy and paste the same basic message repeatedly on multiple pages.

Christian spammers and those who regularly post angry Christian rhetoric will be banned from posting to the board indefinitely by IP address. New members have a warn bar on their profile, which will disappear eventually.

Note the bolded part... now think about it.

Posting bible verses are not your ideas, thoughts, or even arguments. (well thought out or otherwise) Telling us about what christianity says is not your ideas, thoughts or arguments. Telling us about hell, jesus or god are not your ideas, thoughts or arguments...

It's just spam and it contravenes the board guidelines.

Y'know, I could be wrong, but from reading danny-boy's two most recent threads about our conduct in this Debate Forum, I get the impression that he WANTS to be banned. He's angling for some "persecution" from the "evil atheists", so he can cry in triumph, "SEE? Look how awful they are! They are afraid of my godly wisdom, and that's why they kicked me out."

Well, sorry, daniel. We won't "ban" you just for being a whiny, preaching idiot. However, we will continue to mock and ignore you for being a whiny, preaching idiot.

THAT is within forum guidelines, don'tcha know?

And just for the record, daniel_1012: WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

If you don't appreciate the way you're treated, then fucking leave. No one is stopping you. For all of your pretended grievances over ill treatment just remember, it was YOU who chose to drag your dumb ass in here. You weren't "invited". You "intruded". And then you act like an asshole and expect people to treat you with "respect" and "honor"? WHY? Because you DEMAND it?

Fuck you. Respect is earned. And all you've earned is a hearty FOAD and a swift kick in the rectum.

And as I KEEP saying, if you don't appreciate this treatment, then you have two options: Change your attitude and your methods, OR go the fuck away.

YOUR option of whining like a spolied, little child, who can't bully his peers on the playground, is fucking reprehensible.

It is also enlightening. Now everyone gets to see an example of "Real Christianity".

So, daniel, what's it going to be? Stay or go? Wise up or continue to be an asshole? It doesn't matter either way to me. My atheism is secure no matter what you do.

Wow now this is great... A babbling Idiot. Do you know why Buddhism is not generaly mocked on this site is because, Buddhists aren't generally evangelicals. I noticed there is a big religious war in the US between The Fundamental Christians and The New age World. Atheists and New Agers (primarily lead by the Wiccans) seem to be teaming up lately just to fight off the christian Menace,Why do you think Wiccans,Atheists and Buddhists get along so well in the US? Beacause were not evengelicals! I generaly don't here about Wiccans scorning Atheists, Or Buddhists Condeming Wiccans, Or Atheists stoning Buddhists. But wait, Those are all things the christians do or have done... Oh well.

"I like Jesus,but his students can kiss my ass"

ME

daniel's little pouty posts are a smokescreen.

But, being the perceptive individuals that we are, it's not too hard to see through it.

Daniel has no knowledge of evolution or science. (or else he'd take a stab at Neil and Asimov) -

He has limited knowledge of the bible (hence, the repeated John 3:16's and God's judgement references) -

he has no apologetic skills to try and defend his faith or his bible or his jesus. He has made it through Sunday School 101, and gone no further.

So, he rants and pouts and makes juvenile statements. :shrug: Can't blame him, I guess. When you have no skills, you have to make do with what you got.

Wow now this is great... A babbling Idiot. Do you know why Buddhism is not generaly mocked on this site is because, Buddhists aren't generally evangelicals.

Because, unlike Christianity, Buddhism can be applied without buying into the whole religious aspect of it (which, incidently, didn't spring up until long after Buddha had died -- kinda like another faith I know?). A LOT of people read and learn from buddhist teachings, but don't call themselves buddhist.

Me and mine LOVE reading the Dalai Lama -- we just don't pray to him.

Fans, my na-na-nah-boo-boo statement <snip>

Oh daniel!

I knew you were a sad and pathetic person, but really!

I suppose you don't feel "special" or sufficiently "important" within the christian forums.

There you are just another little duck in a really big pond. You don't stand out there.

But here! Here in the Ex-Christian forum, you get to wear the shiny silvery armor of a Crusader for Christ!

*bum-babuuuuuuuum trumpets blaze*

Not to mention you have something "cool" to take back to the christian forums that you feel makes you stand out there a bit more.....you have tales of being "in the trenches" for Jesus.

I'm glad I don't need the same kind of attention that you do. And I trust that when you get a little older, you will place a premium of the quality of attention you get, instead of the quantity.

*gives daniel a smooch on the cheek*

Question: What do the moderators POSSIBLY hope to accomplish by creating a forum called "debating with Christians," if all the non-christians tell the Christians to stop debating! lol... it seems rather silly.  Debate, and say your peace... but don't tell us to stop (those of you who tell us to leave the boards and go away).  Here! Come debate us! Go away! lol.  Read the forum name.

When have you tried to actually debate anything?

When have you tried to actually debate anything?
EXACTLY!

Daniel: Evolution R stoopid!

Ex-C'er: But, Daniel:

Scientific Explanation #1:

Evidence A

Evidence B

Evidence C

Daniel: na-na-nah-boo-boo

Ex-C'er: I fail to see how that's a counter argument...

Daniel: It's called a debating forum..how come you're saying I can't debate?

Ex-C'er: Er..I've openly invited you to, and am still awaiting a counter argument.

Daniel: *drools*

Yeah, you nailed him. But alas, even this will be lost on that mentally challenged fool.

May I kindly ask why?  The man threatens eternal torture for those who don't believe in him, what is so great about jesus that other great people haven't taught before him?

I, too, am interested in WHY this "Jesus" is looked upon as some "paragon of virtue"?

Jesus in one breath condemns "divorce", but then later on he tells people to abandon spouse, parents and children just to take up with HIM?!? What is so noble about this? (It's also a contradiction!)

Telling people to gouge out their eyes? Cut off your hands? THESE would be GOOD things to do, as a solution for "temptation"? I don't think so.

For my money "Jesus" would NOT make a good neighbor, nor a good role model.

I prefer "Barney".

Daniel isn't looking for actual "answers", only an answer that he likes.

daniel's little pouty posts are a smokescreen.

But, being the perceptive individuals that we are, it's not too hard to see through it.

Daniel has no knowledge of evolution or science.  (or else he'd take a stab at Neil and Asimov)  -

He has limited knowledge of the bible (hence, the repeated John 3:16's and God's judgement references) -

he has no apologetic skills to try and defend his faith or his bible or his jesus.  He has made it through Sunday School 101, and gone no further. 

So, he rants and pouts and makes juvenile statements.  :shrug:   Can't blame him, I guess.  When you have no skills, you have to make do with what you got.

Exactly, I have seen Daniel miss making apologetic arguments that I could make...and did make when I was still a christian.

If he is not even able to argue for christianity on the same level that I was capable of when I was a christian....and my own arguements were obviously not enough to convince myself, then why should I be convinced by his less that adequate arguement.

Seriouly Daniel, I've seen you miss chances to make apologetic arguments in your favor all the time...all I can conclude is that your logic skills are even less than the average christian. You can't convince us with that.

Well, he isn't very likely to find that here. Better to go back to the Christian forum, where he'll get spoonfed all the "right" answers.

Me thinks Daniel has left this thread as well.

To bad that's what everyone on this board does. That's just it... we all look for the answer we want. It is my desire, to see God glorifed, therefore I look for that answer. You want to see him shutout and shutdown... therefore, you look for that answer.

It's real simple.

Well, he isn't very likely to find that here.  Better to go back to the Christian forum, where he'll get spoonfed all the "right" answers.

I had a PM chat with him, about the admin/mod warnings he got. And I think he left for Tribs instead.

HEY DANIEL!!

See below picture.

*waits to be called a murderess*

post-211-1129353906_thumb.jpg

To bad that's what everyone on this board does.  That's just it... we all look for the answer we want.  It is my desire, to see God glorifed, therefore I look for that answer.  You want to see him shutout and shutdown... therefore, you look for that answer.
Daniel, nobody here wants to see God shot down and shut out any more than we want to see Allah, Zues, or Odin shot down and shut out. Where do you get off with this attitude that we're all trying to avoid something that is so obviously true?

We reject magic sky daddies, because it's lazy thinking. It's anti-learning. It tells us absolutely nothing about our world, and yet asshats like you expect it to stand in place of well-founded and firmly structured scientific theories, such as evolution. In fact, when I asked you a question about why you brought up evolution earlier, you dodged.

So please, drop the sanctimonious crap. We're not buying your nonsense. If you have a real argument, then share it. If you're just an ignorant buffoon, and you're hiding because you know you're going to get crushed under the weight of our experience of dealing with trolls like you, then please take your ball and go home.

Your little sniping comments aren't welcome here.

Danny, if after you officially leave, and you find that you need a shave, would you please come back here and pick up your Razor, and get it the hell out of here?

Danny, if after you officially leave, and you find that you need a shave, would you please come back here and pick up your Razor, and get it the hell out of here?

What would you do with out us?

You would have nobody to deride or insult or Judge, or even worse nobody to argue with!

There is not an Un righteouse person on this Forum in the sight of God!

Not one!

You just do not know that (yet)

I am not here to save you or condemn you, God directs the steps of each man.

Peace

You would have nobody to deride or insult or Judge, or even worse nobody to argue with!

Not one!

You just do not know that (yet)

I am not here to save you or condemn you, God directs the steps of each man.

Peace

http://www.stfu.se/stfuse.swf

I noticed you didn't respond to my point about the impossibility of Yahwey. You just continue to assume he exists.

Well, to fire back at you for comments that not believing in God doesn't make him go away, I would say to you that pretending that God exists isn't going to make him pop into reality.

Now I would suggest that you concentrate your time on your debate with Asimov, because you're already in way over your head with that.

So...you're only here to provide us target practice? Is that it? Or MAYBE you're here because YOU don't have anyone else to read your crap? Maybe it is YOU who needs US?

Whatever, dude. Keep plugging along. I like the comedy. :loser:

And just think...somewhere in the world is a "sinner" who could use the gospel message, and here sits Razor, fucking around with people who've already heard and rejected it. Rather than preach to the lost, he would rather play games with apostates, heretics and blasphemers. I'm sure "Jesus" is proud of such a fine example of "obedience". :lmao: