Goodbye Jesus

Kanye And Vick

Dillinger

mike+vick+dogs.jpgI

know I'm late with this but I need to say it.

Kanye West is a horrible little man, a worthless piece of feces,

Fuck Beyonce and her worthless video, what's more,

Fuck Kanye West for stealing Taylor Swift's moment of glory,

\ and congrats to Taylor on her CMA awards.

Now Michael Vick's gonna be my VIC - he should have been banned from pro ball for life.

How could anyone want that monster as a role model for children aspiring to be pro football stars?

I wish he could get ass raped while watching the videos of him killing those dogs,

with his eyes being forced open by those eye clamps like the ones used in Clockwork Orange.

OK, I feel so much better now and I hope you do as well.

this was actually from my own blog from many months ago.

dirtydillinger.blogspot.com

As far as Michael Vick goes, you have to understand ones culture for which they grew up in. He grew up thinking that dog fighting was a perfectly acceptable (socially) form of sport--he did not grow up with the cultural capital of knowing that fighting any animals was a total violation of the social mores at large (of the majority).

As for Kanye, I think his excuse was that he was little on the drunk side, but quite frankly, I kinda agree with him. Beyonce has more talent and has been in the business long enough to hone her showmanship; I think the only reason why Taylor got the award is because she is this cute little girl with the height of a full grown woman.

• Like 1

As far as Michael Vick goes, you have to understand ones culture for which they grew up in. He grew up thinking that dog fighting was a perfectly acceptable (socially) form of sport--he did not grow up with the cultural capital of knowing that fighting any animals was a total violation of the social mores at large (of the majority).

You might be taking cultural relativism a bit far here. Who cares if cultural norms accept dog fighting and clitoral circumcision? Some cultures are just wrong. Progress means pointing that out, and when it occurs within our own culture, like Vick, using force to ensure it doesn't happen. That he finds it normal makes me think he's damaged.

Kane West? WTF is that? Guess I'm getting old.

Vick served his time inside prison and out. As long as there's no more trouble, shouldn't he be allowed to re-enter society?

You might be taking cultural relativism a bit far here.

I kind of have to agree with Ophelia. A man ought not be crucified for something done in honest ignorance. He did his time and he repented, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't really care if Vic had dog fights. Pit bulls are bred only for one reason and that is to kill each other in a pit. Don't like dog fighting? Ban pit bulls. A loose pit bull in my neighborhood is a dead pit bull. Kenye is just a little shit that thinks he is everyone's dream and deserves every award for music ever made. Fuck him.

in some cultures its ok to eat humans that doent make it rite. Vik is a terrible human, and if he did that to your Dog? what would you say for that? Thats not the type of roll model that should be promoted and if he was never caught he would still be doing it, in that "culture" he grew up they have a hatred for women too. wrong is wrong and killing animals like he did and fighting them is just wrong and should never be dismissed and just their cultures that they grew up in, and "they " as black people are a part of our human race and skin color cant excuse that.

Taylor Swift <--her music IMO is just awful to me, to some she's the bomb, Kane West is dumb ass for doing that can you imagine if that had happen'd to him? OMG and Beyonce WOW garbage. I like all kinds of sound some people have great sound yet sound sounds like ummm blah blah blah like all the rest who make that same sound...RAP isn't music its ripped off rifs from other peoples hard work with words put to it...im doen good thread

I don't really care if Vic had dog fights. Pit bulls are bred only for one reason and that is to kill each other in a pit. Don't like dog fighting? Ban pit bulls. A loose pit bull in my neighborhood is a dead pit bull. Kenye is just a little shit that thinks he is everyone's dream and deserves every award for music ever made. Fuck him.

HAHAHA nice

• Super Moderator

Vick's honest ignorance? His cultural influence?

He knew he had to hide his activities and he lied when caught. He went beyond mere dog fighting to extreme cruelty.

He's a sick, twisted fuck and giving him a pass because you think it's normal for black people to act that way does a disservice to the normal blacks who don't do that shit or even want to. He wasn't ignorant and he wasn't honoring his culture. He's just a violent, mean prick who shouldn't be idolized as a sports hero by children who actually don't know better.

I can't bring myself to give a rat's ass about either one of them. There are tens of millions of idiots just like them out there... these two just happen to be fairly well-known.

Kanye who?

Oh for a life without fucking celebrities. So they warble a fucking tune or five and they are smart at manipulating the masses of sheep who actually give a fuck about them, so fucking what? Ignoring them is the best thing you can do with them. Jumped up little fucks with their gangstas and their bling and their stupid "I want to be a billionaire" songs. Go to fucking school and get some kind of education instead of polluting the world with your shallow crap. How about "I want to be a decent human being whose head hasn't disappeared up my own ass through sheer self importance" for a fucklng change. Martin Luther King must be rolling in his grave.

• Like 2

OMG.

Vick's honest ignorance? His cultural influence?

He knew he had to hide his activities and he lied when caught. He went beyond mere dog fighting to extreme cruelty.

He's a sick, twisted fuck and giving him a pass because you think it's normal for black people to act that way does a disservice to the normal blacks who don't do that shit or even want to. He wasn't ignorant and he wasn't honoring his culture. He's just a violent, mean prick who shouldn't be idolized as a sports hero by children who actually don't know better.

yeah man!

you said it way better than I. woohoo.gif

OMG.

Cockfighting was relatively common among the hillbillies that I grew up with. Personally I'm not interested, but I just can't build up a full head of righteous indignation over it either. It's just one of those things that trashy dumbasses DO for entertainment, and have since time immemorial.

OMG.

Care to elaborate?

Cockfighting was relatively common among the hillbillies that I grew up with. Personally I'm not interested, but I just can't build up a full head of righteous indignation over it either. It's just one of those things that trashy dumbasses DO for entertainment, and have since time immemorial.

Certain rural Mexicans (like, from Mexico) as well, although I grew up in semi-distant proximity to but not directly under that culture. I'm more or less with you in your assessment. I guess the ignorance excuse wouldn't wash for someone who didn't grow up in deep rural isolation. Kind of like guys who think nothing of fucking their cousins. They're still out there.

With that said, I'd rather be a fighting cock than a debeaked hormone-pumped chicken raised in a cage for the Colonel.

Also, I don't hear anyone throwing a fit over the living conditions of livestock, or bullfighting.

• Like 1

Also, I don't hear anyone throwing a fit over the living conditions of livestock, or bullfighting.

Honey, you just haven't hung around the right crowds.

While my blood boils every time I hear about Vick, I completely agree with you here. Bullfighting is outright torture, and factory farms are disgraceful, not to mention a plague on the environment.

My boyfriend, who keeps up with "the footsball", says Vick is repentant, but I reserve the right to flip him off, given the chance. But I'd punch a matador.

As for Kanye, he's a gay fish.

Now Michael Vick's gonna be my VIC - he should have been banned from pro ball for life.

How could anyone want that monster as a role model for children aspiring to be pro football stars?

I understand Ophelia's concern, and I genuinely don't know whether Vick was unaware of social attitudes regarding dogs, but regardless, he served his time, and really, what does it have to do with his occupation? If he can play football with the best in the world, more power to him.

Interests: offending people, being controversial

What's the point? :scratch:

You might be taking cultural relativism a bit far here.

I kind of have to agree with Ophelia. A man ought not be crucified for something done in honest ignorance. He did his time and he repented, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not crucifying him. I only barely know the story from second hand sources like this board. I'm certainly unable to empathize with him though and my empathy levels toward the underdog are probably higher than 99% of the people out there. How could the guy honestly be ignorant about laws and moral outrage toward dog fighting? If he was, it doesn't matter. Like I said, society is right to force a penalty on him to ensure it doesn't happen again with him and others. I see that as a good thing.

I understand Ophelia's concern, and I genuinely don't know whether Vick was unaware of social attitudes regarding dogs, but regardless, he served his time, and really, what does it have to do with his occupation? If he can play football with the best in the world, more power to him.

Interests: offending people, being controversial

What's the point? :scratch:

nice work you got it!!

I own a pit/boxer mix and this is just not true. Pits were originally bred to aid in hunting and as family companionship. It wasn't until later in America they were bred for dog fighting. Pit Bulls They are no more violent than a Poodle or Jack Russell; the only difference is their ability to inflict harm. It has nothing to do with the breed, but how they are raised. We got Sokki at the age of 6 months (he was a rescue, he was found emaciated and wandering a construction site) and he is the most loving, playful, happy dog I have ever owned. He is protective of the house, but if we open the door for a stranger, he greets them with love and the play bow. My first dog, however, a 20 pound American Eskimo, would have to be moved into the other room when a stranger came over cause she just wouldn't quit baring and growling. She never attacked anyone, but she would sure get mad when anyone dared enter her space.

It is the idea that Pits are bred to be mean that gives them a bad name and some places outright ban them for no reason. It is sad because I honestly have never known a more loving, compassionate breed that is always happy, and always ready to smother you with hugs and kisses until you can't breathe anymore. DOn't blame the dog, blame the owner; and imho, people who fight dogs should never see their freedom again. There is no excuse for it in the 21st century.

I own a pit/boxer mix and this is just not true. Pits were originally bred to aid in hunting and as family companionship. It wasn't until later in America they were bred for dog fighting. Pit Bulls They are no more violent than a Poodle or Jack Russell; the only difference is their ability to inflict harm. It has nothing to do with the breed, but how they are raised. We got Sokki at the age of 6 months (he was a rescue, he was found emaciated and wandering a construction site) and he is the most loving, playful, happy dog I have ever owned. He is protective of the house, but if we open the door for a stranger, he greets them with love and the play bow. My first dog, however, a 20 pound American Eskimo, would have to be moved into the other room when a stranger came over cause she just wouldn't quit baring and growling. She never attacked anyone, but she would sure get mad when anyone dared enter her space.

It is the idea that Pits are bred to be mean that gives them a bad name and some places outright ban them for no reason. It is sad because I honestly have never known a more loving, compassionate breed that is always happy, and always ready to smother you with hugs and kisses until you can't breathe anymore. DOn't blame the dog, blame the owner; and imho, people who fight dogs should never see their freedom again. There is no excuse for it in the 21st century.

Our experiences are very different concerning pits. I've never been attacked by a poodle. I've been attacked three times by pit bulls wandering loose. I won't allow one near my child and if they come into my property they get dead. I've never met a nice one. Sorry.

Our experiences are very different concerning pits. I've never been attacked by a poodle. I've been attacked three times by pit bulls wandering loose. I won't allow one near my child and if they come into my property they get dead. I've never met a nice one. Sorry.

I am truly sorry to hear that, but that is not the fault of the dog, sadly, it is the fault of the owner. In fact, Pits don't make good guard dogs, cause they are just too friendly. Rotweilers and Dobermans are what you usually see guarding car lots and other property. The only dog that has ever been mean and attempted to bite me was a Labrador. Oh, and a Shitzu chased me on my bike a week ago, almost nipped my heel cause I didn't see her till she was right under my wheels. Now that I think about it I was chased by a Beagle on my bike a few years ago too.

I have known several Pit Bulls in my dog owning days, in fact my first dog was best friends with 2 Pits that lived upstairs 15 years ago. I tried to post a few pics of Sokki and I, but the attachment function is not working. Perhaps I'll try again later...