Goodbye Jesus

Do You Have Experience With Supernatural?

DayLight

I've been interested in the supernatural for as long as I can remember but I've never personally experienced anything. I am interested in finding ways to make myself more prone to paranormal experiences.

From everything I have heard or read about it, the first step is being open to having the experience in the first place.

I don't know that I could imagine just anyone would be receptive though. The way I see it is, a child isn't going to notice the subtle shift of a person's body language, an adult might, and a mature person would actually be able to really pick up on it and understand what it was.

I think the same goes for the age of souls.

To anyone who wants to experience paranormal stuff, be careful what you wish for. Once you start getting sensitive to it, it can be very hard to go back to how you were before.

• Like 1

I had one very strange experience in high school. The last leg of the road to school was pretty dark and mostly deserted. One cold winter morning, I was walking along and I noticed a young girl in a pink coat walking towards me. I thought that was kind of weird, because I rarely ever saw anybody on that particular path. There there was something eerily familiar about her, but couldn't figure out what at first. When she got close, she looked up at me, and I realized I was looking at myself at a younger age. I had had the same pink coat when I was in elementary school. She was also wearing pants and shoes that I had owned years ago. It was like looking at myself in the mirror from many years earlier.

My blood ran cold and I froze in place as she passed me. She seemed solid and real but I didn't get the sense that she was an actual person. You know how you can "feel" when someone is near you? Their physical presence? She didn't have one. There was also no noise as she walked. I was making crunching sounds in leaves and frost and there wasn't a sound from her (me?).

I was too terrified to do anything but stand there and stare until she had passed, and then I turned around to look at her and she had vanished.

I haven't the foggiest notion what that was about, what you would call it, why it happened, and I've never had an experience like that again. I'm sure there must be a rational explanation, but hell if I know what it was.

As a child, I was very sensitive to what I thought was the demonic world. On several occasions, while fully awake, I saw "demons" . i have no idea what they were, but it was always scary, never pleasant. My mother also saw demons and angels. I never got to see angels though sad.png As a fundy, we explained this saying that because my Mom was into the occult, tarot card reading, Ouija board, etc. we had opened the door to the demonic realm. Of course, she wasn't seriously into it, only on a lets see what happens when we do this silly fun kind of thing. While I believe this is total bullshit now, I still cannot explain these occurrences. They were "real" to me and I know they were real to my mother as well. We do both suffer from depression, but not any sort of extreme mental illness. Also, these incidences happened out of the blue. There was nothing scary or weird going on to make them happen. My Mom said when I was a baby is when she would see this particular ghost and she said I would freak out in the other room when the ghost was appearing to her, like I sensed it too.

I have also experienced what I would call miracles in my life. One car accident where I should have been killed or seriously hurt and came out with only small bruises. The EMTs could not understand how I was ok because I was not wearing my seat belt. Another near car accident where I cannot explain how I did not hit the car in front of me. It was stopped and I didn't see it until too late and did not have time to stop. It felt like the van was literally picked up and placed right next the to car I was going to hit. The lady and I both looked at each other like we couldn't believe what just happened. I know these could be just grand coincidences, but they sure felt supernatural. Also, my 4th daughter was diagnosed with a bowel problem that would require surgery to remove part of her large intestine. We had her prayed for at church and she was fine after that. No surgery and all of the symptoms went away. For her entire life she could not have a bowel movement without extreme pain and now she is fine. There are other situations as well. This has been the hardest thing for me with deconverting because in some ways I feel like "God" has proven himself to me. Of course, the Bible ruins it all. It just makes me wonder if there isn't something going on that we can't explain. Maybe there is something there? I just don't believe it is the God of the Bible or any other "God" that we have a name for. I do tend to shy away from any other religions, I don't want to exchange one set of crazy beliefs for another. I think I am just ok to not know.

Oh, and I wanted to say that I havn't experienced anything supernatural, as in seeing demons, in about 10 years. I made a very concerted effort to not let any of that stuff in. It scared the shit out of me and I didn't want the ability or whatever it was. I literally would just kind of turn off when I would start to sense something. I can't quite explain it, but I used to be extremely intuitive and am not so much anymore. I sometimes wonder if I had some sort of psychic ability or whatever you want to call it and closed myself off from it. Whatever, I am glad it is gone, I didn't enjoy the experience AT ALL. Or maybe I just quieted the crazy part of my brain LOL

• Like 1

I don't know that I could imagine just anyone would be receptive though. The way I see it is, a child isn't going to notice the subtle shift of a person's body language, an adult might, and a mature person would actually be able to really pick up on it and understand what it was.

I think the same goes for the age of souls.

You also just explain how it works.

A child hasn't learned what body language is. They also not good at understand subtle shifts in tone. It takes years of training and children observing for that to happen.

As we grow older we pick up on those shifts faster. How you can tell if someone is interested in you by subtle, or not so subtle clues, for example.

As I think I stated in my previous post, things like dream journals are a good way to start. I have also had it suggested to using "props" like tarot cards, rune casting, etc to get the conscience mind outta the way.

So for some it takes training. Some are apparently born with the psychic side "turned on" and it becomes a struggle to tone it down. Others probably have very limited abilities.

Just as some people are born tone deaf and others have perfect pitch. Most can develop some musical talent with practice and training. Just a child learns to read body language as they mature.

• Like 1

I made a very concerted effort to not let any of that stuff in. It scared the shit out of me and I didn't want the ability or whatever it was. I literally would just kind of turn off when I would start to sense something. I can't quite explain it, but I used to be extremely intuitive and am not so much anymore. I sometimes wonder if I had some sort of psychic ability or whatever you want to call it and closed myself off from it. Whatever, I am glad it is gone, I didn't enjoy the experience AT ALL.

Closing yourself off is exactly what you did. I'm impressed, not many people manage to do that once they reach the stage you were at where you could actually see things.

I made a very concerted effort to not let any of that stuff in. It scared the shit out of me and I didn't want the ability or whatever it was. I literally would just kind of turn off when I would start to sense something. I can't quite explain it, but I used to be extremely intuitive and am not so much anymore. I sometimes wonder if I had some sort of psychic ability or whatever you want to call it and closed myself off from it. Whatever, I am glad it is gone, I didn't enjoy the experience AT ALL.

Closing yourself off is exactly what you did. I'm impressed, not many people manage to do that once they reach the stage you were at where you could actually see things.

Actually, when I deconverted I was seriously hoping this was all in my head and that believing as an atheist proved it never existed. And I didn't really progress to seeing things, I always did, from when I was a small child. I don't want it to come back, occasionally I will still sense something, but it is very easy to turn it off now. I do still wonder if it isn't something to do with my brain, like a weird misfiring or something, some kind of defect I was born with.

Actually, when I deconverted I was seriously hoping this was all in my head and that believing as an atheist proved it never existed. And I didn't really progress to seeing things, I always did, from when I was a small child. I don't want it to come back, occasionally I will still sense something, but it is very easy to turn it off now. I do still wonder if it isn't something to do with my brain, like a weird misfiring or something, some kind of defect I was born with.

Knowing there's a spiritual aspect to life isn't a matter of blind faith like religion.... I've seen and experienced enough to know for sure that this stuff is real. It wasn't just me either... I've had shared experiences where other people have gotten the same result. Most people can't sense it because they have never learned how to listen...naturally, if they can't sense it they have no reason to believe in it. I'm convinced that one day science will be able to classify this stuff, but for now I think we simply lack the technology to detect it in a lab setting.

Your sensing ability is not a defect, I can do it too. Lots of people are born with these abilities. (but anyone can develop them if they really want to) In your case, I'm not sure if your ability can be suppressed entirely since it developed naturally, but you're doing a good job of it thus far. My ability laid dormant for many years until something woke it up. It took me awhile before I could begin to see things like you did... at first I only knew it was there. For someone like me, going back would be much easier but still quite difficult.

• 2 weeks later...

My opinion on Seeing is that we ALL can See clearly as children, but as we grow up we are taught that the things we have Seen "aren't real", or we're "just making it up".

They tell me the reason i've never seen a ghost is because I don't believe in them. Apparently, kind of like Jayzus and the Holy Ghostie, ghosts know your thoughts and they get really super pissy if you're at all skeptical that they are real, and they put their foot down and refuse to make their existence known. Although regular ghosts aren't as touchy as the Holy Ghost and don't threaten to torture you for eternity for simply questioning their existence, they'll still get their panties in enough of a wad so that they won't show themselves to you.

Unfortunately, my mind works in such a way that evidence precedes belief, not the reverse. So guess I am SOL in the supernatural department Wendyshrug.gif

They tell me the reason i've never seen a ghost is because I don't believe in them. Apparently, kind of like Jayzus and the Holy Ghostie, ghosts know your thoughts and they get really super pissy if you're at all skeptical that they are real, and they put their foot down and refuse to make their existence known.

It would be nice if you believed in something and it just appeared. I wish life worked that way.

Unfortunately, my mind works in such a way that evidence precedes belief, not the reverse

Maybe people do have "evidence" that precedes belief. I don't know if ghosts are supernatural or natural. Just because they don't appear on demand does not mean they don't exist. I know i saw something. It is evidence of a kind.

Unfortunately, my mind works in such a way that evidence precedes belief, not the reverse

Maybe people do have "evidence" that precedes belief. I don't know if ghosts are supernatural or natural. Just because they don't appear on demand does not mean they don't exist. I know i saw something. It is evidence of a kind.

I dreamed of past lives before I was ever told about reincarnation. Multiple times. I didn't decide to believe in them, as much as some would love to think so.

I just had to post this tonight.............it's too funny.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmivsA3iJw8&feature=player_embedded#!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had numerous deja vu experiences as well as some supernatural sightings of the ominous kind...I also used to astral project in my sleep but that has since changed b/c of deliverance services that I've gone through as a Christian.

i deliberatly sought out the supernatural in all the sinful practices that christianity taught me to shun such as shamanism and visiting mediums.

So far i've only read page 6 of this thread and so far i love it! I also like that we don't have a troll coming in between every post telling us it's just in our imaginations.

They tell me the reason i've never seen a ghost is because I don't believe in them. Apparently, kind of like Jayzus and the Holy Ghostie, ghosts know your thoughts and they get really super pissy if you're at all skeptical that they are real, and they put their foot down and refuse to make their existence known.

It would be nice if you believed in something and it just appeared. I wish life worked that way.

Dave, mine does too. I dabble in probability math and look carefully at evidence. It works this way: First we're only going to consider evidence to be people's accounts just like in this thread. 1 such piece of evidence: you hear of some freak thing for the first one or two times, at first appearing to be a wild coincidence. With more evidence reported by various, random people, we might ask the question, 'hmm, is this worth some attention?' At that time i start counting events. More evidence comes in from various, random people when it reaches a threshold becoming a probability. With even more evidence the events supporting a phenomenon make it a likelihood, until with enough evidence the phenomenon can be defined as something where the chances of it BEING a coincidence are astronomical.

Although i've always enjoyed the prospects of our passing on to some kind of afterlife as a spirit intact with our present consciousness, maintaining awareness, memory of our lives. I didn't used to believe in spirits of the dead existing here with us in the physical world. Evidence keeps coming in though, from various random people's reports of seeing/experiencing an afterlife at near death experiences, and of events concerning loved ones visiting after they pass on.

Deva, believing in it and then having it appear IS how it happened with me.

You hear bizarre accounts of things like a grandmother is in a hospital in NYC dying suddenly of some rapid growth cancer no one knew about and she dies. A granddaughter is in Idaho minding her routine business when suddenly she has an intense feeling her grandmother is in the room. I've heard enough reports like this to consider it a probability.

The nature of my experiences, three times, did involve knowing someone had died. Not as cool as not knowing and then having it happen. Oh well. I had recently opened up to the likelihood that people can pass on and then shortly afterward visit people in our reality as they move from this reality to another.

My first experience was from a man i hardly knew, a fellow musician i'd been jamming with for only a few months who died of radiation therapy. I perceived that he passed by me on his way. In my perception he was only recognizing people who might be recognizing him. He said nothing. I said farewell.

Second time was my dad's mom. She died of old age. I felt she passed by not saying anything, that she went to every family member on her way. She has a huge family.

The third was my mom's mom who also died of old age. She was the only one who i perceived spoke to me, and i heard it clearly. This was the most interesting one, and by far the most relevant to this ex-c forum. This woman was a fundamentalist christian for 70 years, unmovable, unalterable, closed off to all other things, the bible being the only text book she ever studied. You would expect such a person to try converting you even from an afterlife, but what i heard felt like she had moved past christianity to a place absent of such restrictions. I also felt that she stepped up to this with no effort, no second thought, through instant transition. Somehow it seemed she not only wasn't a christian, but that she just was. She wasn't looking back at what she was. She was in a new place now and what she was didn't matter, as if what she was as a christian never was at all. I think on what she said. It lifted me up and still does.

All of this is with my knowledge of their deaths and the times of their deaths, any skeptic would be happy to point out that we have imaginations and that's all it was. I have to respect that perspective and consider it in the process of collecting information. Since this kind of experience is new to me, i'm only at the beginnings of collecting my own data. Mathematically it's in the stage where it's only a possibility.

I dreamed of past lives before I was ever told about reincarnation. Multiple times. I didn't decide to believe in them, as much as some would love to think so.

luna, I haven't had any dreams or experiences to convince me our multiverse has any phenomenon as reincarnation, but one source of evidence makes a strong case. A woman i know was declared clinically dead for over 30 minutes. Loss of blood from a vehicle accident. This woman was a party hound, cocaine, other things, no regard or even any awareness of spirituality. She didn't think on such things. When she came back she described a realm of spirits in detail, and it was a place where people choose from a set of possible lives which to go to. She said each life was shown to them and which lessons to be learned were before them before they went. I've heard others who believe in reincarnation say these same things and so i'm not sold on the idea just based on her account. Since she could have picked it up from other reincarnationists (is that a word?), It's still in the possibility stage for me. Another thing this woman came back with was a belief that she could speak with people who had died. She had a Native American friend who died who she would talk to. Dharma and Greg had not yet been created when her experience with this man began. She also said goodbye to a mutual friend of ours while we sat talking in her kitchen once, about 3 days after this friend had died of alcoholism. It was matter of fact for her.

The only thing people say to me concerning my past lives is (from various random sources) that my past life/lives have been in our future. This one is fun to think about. Future past lives. It's plausible given an afterlife where you could look at time as a 2D plane and put your finger through it anywhere.

There was one dream i had where i was in the future, in the Midwest. There was a huge, dried river bed and a steel bridge that spanned it. Under the bridge i frolicked with a lovely young lady, very blond. There were strong feelings. I don't really think this was a past life, but the woman i mention who died also had a vision of the Midwest split in two and the Great Lakes drained. She thought maybe it was a dream of a past life. Naturally, i had the dream before i ever met her.

Buddhists say past lives can be through animals too, so i would say why not plants, cells even. Mold?

One other thing i'm really opposed to concerning reincarnation is that people assume past lives would have to always be on Earth. There's life everywhere in the universe, diverse forms, everywhere. Humans... always the center of the universe.

Voice,

The description from your anecdotal story is a very similar to what the Micheal Teachings say about how we choose lives when between lives. Though the lessons to be learned are only potentials at that point. Once the life starts the personality takes over.

The dream you described could've been a past, future, or parallel life. Though it seems it was more related to prepping a physical meeting with the woman in question.

As to always being on earth, there is generally a reason for that. We choose to incarnate in this species. We have lessons to learn. Why would you throw changing species on top of everything else that there is to learn about life? To me it just seems to be adding an additional layer of complication that probably won't add much to the experience.

just my $.02

Voice, it is a common idea that one chooses the life s/he in reincarnated into, as you said, to learn certain lessons. It's an uncomfortable idea, in a way, because you have no one to blame. Maybe yourself, but what good does that do? You're also only responsible to yourself for your life, which, in a way, is liberating.

I do understand skepticism about reincarnation, and recalling past lives - I still often ask myself if I'm just imagining something. But when other people have remembered the same event, usually hundreds, if not over a thousand, years ago, remember me there as another body, and I remember them the same way....not empirical, certainly, but deeply compelling to me.

I felt the need to write on this topic tonight. I have to admit that I have had some real weird experiences. I am also very intuitive to situations and people. I can also see colors and auras around people. I have been able to see this since I was a child.

Many years ago I had a one and only, 'obe' where I got right out of myself (I was walking to a grocery store) and walked alongside myself and I remember observing myself. Weird...never happened again, but I was wide awake that day!!.

I also had 2 distinct 'premonition' dreams that were very real. One was 3 months before my sister died 15 years ago. I remember calling her and crying and telling her about this horrible dream..... because the dream was about her death!! .......and she did...3 months later. Wendytwitch.gif True story.

I also had a very real dream last year that I got in a car accident with a white van..... and I did, with a big, white courier van...... a few weeks later.

I also had a dream after my sister died in which she answered a very important question for me that I have never forgotten.

I have had 3 paranormal 'musical experiences' and I am so happy to say that 2 times a witness was with me to verify the 'weird' musical noise. And let me tell you - it was weird.

I have seen one ghost in my life while I was awake.....A very tall man dressed in black. Scary.

Funny thing......besides recieving the 'gift' of speaking in tongues many years ago, I never really had anything like hearing god's voice all the time I was a christian... and I wanted to soooo bad.

I can't explain any of this? I don't know why it happens. I try today to be VERY logical, but I cannot deny that I've had these experiences. Wendyshrug.gif What do you think it is? Is it that our brains are very sensitive?

Deva, believing in it and then having it appear IS how it happened with me.

You hear bizarre accounts of things like a grandmother is in a hospital in NYC dying suddenly of some rapid growth cancer no one knew about and she dies. A granddaughter is in Idaho minding her routine business when suddenly she has an intense feeling her grandmother is in the room. I've heard enough reports like this to consider it a probability.

The nature of my experiences, three times, did involve knowing someone had died. Not as cool as not knowing and then having it happen. Oh well. I had recently opened up to the likelihood that people can pass on and then shortly afterward visit people in our reality as they move from this reality to another.

My first experience was from a man i hardly knew, a fellow musician i'd been jamming with for only a few months who died of radiation therapy. I perceived that he passed by me on his way. In my perception he was only recognizing people who might be recognizing him. He said nothing. I said farewell.

Second time was my dad's mom. She died of old age. I felt she passed by not saying anything, that she went to every family member on her way. She has a huge family.

The third was my mom's mom who also died of old age. She was the only one who i perceived spoke to me, and i heard it clearly. This was the most interesting one, and by far the most relevant to this ex-c forum. This woman was a fundamentalist christian for 70 years, unmovable, unalterable, closed off to all other things, the bible being the only text book she ever studied. You would expect such a person to try converting you even from an afterlife, but what i heard felt like she had moved past christianity to a place absent of such restrictions. I also felt that she stepped up to this with no effort, no second thought, through instant transition. Somehow it seemed she not only wasn't a christian, but that she just was. She wasn't looking back at what she was. She was in a new place now and what she was didn't matter, as if what she was as a christian never was at all. I think on what she said. It lifted me up and still does.

All of this is with my knowledge of their deaths and the times of their deaths, any skeptic would be happy to point out that we have imaginations and that's all it was. I have to respect that perspective and consider it in the process of collecting information. Since this kind of experience is new to me, i'm only at the beginnings of collecting my own data. Mathematically it's in the stage where it's only a possibility.

Thank you, Voice, I read your account with much interest. When my grandmother and then my brother died, I wondered if they would pay me a visit, but I did not see or feel either of them. Yet, I saw an apparition of a complete stranger in the room with me once.

All my life I have been interested in the possibility of reincarnation. Now I am studying Tibetan Buddhism, where past and future lives are not limited to this earth or these forms we can presently see. I agree with their approach, and i see no reason why consciousness should be limited to taking certain visible forms only on earth.

I read a mountain of evidence by Professor Ian Stevenson, early in my life, which convinced me something was going on. All these children could not be lying or decieved by reporting past lives in such detail.

Voice,

The description from your anecdotal story is a very similar to what the Micheal Teachings say about how we choose lives when between lives. Though the lessons to be learned are only potentials at that point. Once the life starts the personality takes over.

The dream you described could've been a past, future, or parallel life. Though it seems it was more related to prepping a physical meeting with the woman in question.

As to always being on earth, there is generally a reason for that. We choose to incarnate in this species. We have lessons to learn. Why would you throw changing species on top of everything else that there is to learn about life? To me it just seems to be adding an additional layer of complication that probably won't add much to the experience.

just my $.02

anecdotal.. lol that was funny.

who says there aren't lessons to be learned as animals? Lessons even greater than ones you might learn as a human perpetually returning. You did mention a parallel life. Did you mean a life parallel to the life we're in now? If that can be, and if we can be an animal in a next life, how would it be for any of us to return as our own pet? Good god, if i were my first dog i'd have some lessons in forgiveness beyond comprehension. But dogs are forgiving by nature, so maybe it wouldn't be so hard as i'd think.

This is only worth $.01.

This is probably the wrong thread for arguing reincarnation. Could be fun though. Is there a reincarnation thread somewhere already that we could go to?

The dream i described was definitely in the future. The feeling was 1000 years or so. 800 years. I probably shouldn't have mentioned the girl. She wasn't the point. She's the reason i remembered the dream. Maybe that was her purpose. As time goes on it's the vast, flat, desert like dry river bed and that incredible steel bridge i remember. It was the Midwest, Mississippi River Valley.

I do understand skepticism about reincarnation, and recalling past lives - I still often ask myself if I'm just imagining something. But when other people have remembered the same event, usually hundreds, if not over a thousand, years ago, remember me there as another body, and I remember them the same way....not empirical, certainly, but deeply compelling to me.

The common remembering of a same event among 3 or more people (under conditions that defy coincidence) would appear to me a notable piece of evidence to support reincarnation.

And you're right about accountability.

I've always hated the idea of reincarnation. It's always sounded to me like some twisted version of hell.

I have had 3 paranormal 'musical experiences' and I am so happy to say that 2 times a witness was with me to verify the 'weird' musical noise. And let me tell you - it was weird.

[snip]

I can't explain any of this? I don't know why it happens. I try today to be VERY logical, but I cannot deny that I've had these experiences. Wendyshrug.gif What do you think it is? Is it that our brains are very sensitive?

Margee, could you elaborate on the music one?

I love foresight accounts. Mine only come in dreams and are always of just insignificant things, and i mean insignificant!

I've fabricated one theory to explain visions of past and future having to do with the nature our own energy and the nature of moment, which as i said above, is integral to consciousness. I don't want to try to elaborate on it here. We could have a million other theories too, trans-dimensional, spiritual, mythical... I like mine, it tends toward scientific.

[snip]

Margee, could you elaborate on the music one?

I love foresight accounts. Mine only come in dreams and are always of just insignificant things, and i mean insignificant!

I've fabricated one theory to explain visions of past and future having to do with the nature our own energy and the nature of moment, which as i said above, is integral to consciousness. I don't want to try to elaborate on it here. We could have a million other theories too, trans-dimensional, spiritual, mythical... I like mine, it tends toward scientific.

Voice, I was hoping nobody would ask because I wouldn't blame anyone for not believeing me.

Two of the musical encounters were right after my sister died and my girlfriend (who is a sceptic) was right there with me when it happened both times. It was my mom's piano and it was now in my sister's livingroom. I was 'dying' inside with grief because my only sister died and this friend was staying with me. We were just sitting there having a cup of coffee when this music (we called it 'heavenly chimes') started coming from, what we think was the back of the piano!! Wendytwitch.gif We both were shocked and stopped talking immediately. I asked her what the hell that was and she didn't know. We both heard it and jumped up, pulled the piano from the wall and did our research.....

The next day - same thing!! eek.gif Played this weird 'heavenly chimes' for about 30 seconds. It never did it again. I have that piano in my house now and it has never done it again. Wendyshrug.gif As far as my friend is concered to this very day - she believes that someone was trying to give us a message that they were 'around us'.

The other one was when I was writing a book. It was the 16th chapter on 'grief'. It was also the 3rd anniversary of my sisters death when a knock came at the door and I looked out on my street and one of my beautiful cats was killed. This woman was hysterical because she felt soooo bad that she had hit my cat. I stayed very calm. Some other lady stopped and asked me if I had a big towel that I would never want back and this 'angel person' removed the cat from the street and I never saw her again.

After they left, I was staring out my living room window looking at the blood on the street (still not crying). I went back to the kitchen table and thought to myself, 'here I am writing a chapter on grief on my sister's anniversary and my beautiful cat just got killed.'' I wrote the whole thing out and balled my head off.

As I was writing, a music box that was my mothers started to play!!Wendytwitch.gif The funny thing is it had been broken for many years!! eek.gif After it stopped, I did everything to get it to work again and it wouldn't!! The name of the music box was called, 'Love will keep us together'', an old song by 'Captain and Tennille'.

It is still in my house and it has never played since. I was alone for this, so I could never prove to anyone that this encounter happened. It stills freaks me out, cause I was right there when it happened. I do not know how to explain any of this?? I wasn't even going to put any of this down in this thread.

This is all in a book I wrote which is still under my bed, unpublished!!