Goodbye Jesus

The Obedient Wives Club

Darklady

My wife's love is the most special thing I have ever known. That's the truth of it. And nothing that anyone says can change that. And that's all I feel like needs to be said about that.

• Like 1

You two are a cute couple. But a fucking train-wreck.

• Like 2

My wife's love is the most special thing I have ever known. That's the truth of it. And nothing that anyone says can change that. And that's all I feel like needs to be said about that.

Cool

What value does your love have when you pass it around like a cheap whore would do with her OOOOPS.

Well I guess that depends on whether you have your own ideas on the value of love and not what you read in a book somewhere that sounded good at the time. The reason I don't listen to these "philosophers" is because I like to make my own decisions, not spew out someone else's.

How many times a cunt has been used, does not make it any less a cunt. If you think your love is something special, to be clasped to the bosom and dispensed only to the "deserving" you are still gonna have a shitload of it at the end of your life. Your love is not any more special than anyone elses.

Your whole philosophy seems based on the premise that you are in some way superior.

I don't care that you don't listen to "these "philosophers" ". And I am aware that you have a perception of me being "superior". Not my problem. Believe what you want about love. I agree with Ayn Rand.

But a fucking train-wreck.

You don't talk to me either. You are friends with my enemy therefore you are my enemy too.

What value does your love have when you pass it around like a cheap whore would do with her OOOOPS.

Well I guess that depends on whether you have your own ideas on the value of love and not what you read in a book somewhere that sounded good at the time. The reason I don't listen to these "philosophers" is because I like to make my own decisions, not spew out someone else's.

How many times a cunt has been used, does not make it any less a cunt. If you think your love is something special, to be clasped to the bosom and dispensed only to the "deserving" you are still gonna have a shitload of it at the end of your life. Your love is not any more special than anyone elses.

Your whole philosophy seems based on the premise that you are in some way superior.

I don't care that you don't listen to "these "philosophers" ". And I am aware that you have a perception of me being "superior". Not my problem. Believe what you want about love. I agree with Ayn Rand.

So that being the case, you wouldn't understand that people are concerned for both you and your spouse, coz you sound REALLY not ok. And honey when people have been shit on enough times, it isnt unsual to hide behind whatever you can find to protect yourself from further hurt. Doesn't mean you have to stay immersed in it.

I personally don't give a shit what people do so long as it is peaceful and does not interfere with anything I or anyone else does in my life in the exercise of my free will. Unfortunately, there are people on here who think it is my duty to clean up after their fuckups. :Hmm:

No one has any idea what you are on about. And as for cleaning up other people's fuckups, perhaps it would make it easier if you didn't present yourself as being so bloody competent :)

So that being the case, you wouldn't understand that people are concerned for both you and your spouse, coz you sound REALLY not ok. And honey when people have been shit on enough times, it isnt unsual to hide behind whatever you can find to protect yourself from further hurt. Doesn't mean you have to stay immersed in it.

I'm not your honey. Don't talk to me or my husband as if we are familiar. You are very intrusive. Thanks for your concern, but it's really not needed. Now kindly do not address my husband or me again.

• Like 2

q0jvp7g7qi.jpg

Maybe, but its still entertaining :)

I've fixed this for you DeGaul:

This is my final attempt at being clear, take it or leave it (I know most of you will leave it.), but here it is:

Here is my opinion:

4)At 17, the frontal lobe has not reached maturity and so is not functioning at its full potential.

Please show me a reference to this fact by a credible peer reviewed study.

If you cannot or will not then point (4) that you claim to be a fact is nothing but speculation and opinion.

I have repeatedly said I don't mind you having an opinion but you don't get to claim facts where there are none.

You have claimed you want honesty and truth yet you deliberately make definitions where truth is impossible to determine.

What do I mean by that/

Your definition of an adult is based on the exclusion of anyone that is 17 based simply on your own opinion.

How does that determine the reality or truth of the matter?

What you are doing is forcing the world to conform to your predetermined view rather than changing your view to reflect the realities of the world.

Then you tell us that the human species is better off not existing. most likely the world your have created in your head doesn't deserve to exist.

Thankfully its not the same world the rest of us are living in.

q0jvp7g7qi.jpg

And its not even 17 pages long. That's statutory derailment!

stuff

How very mature. :|

Huh? What? I thought sarcasm was comical around here? I'm confused about the rules I guess.:shrug: Sorry. Sarcasm is only comical when vulgar words aren't used?

That was spite, not sarcasm.

Its not an issue of using vulgar words or not. Sarcasm can have vulgar words without issue.

It does involve second order interpretation. If none exists its not sarcasm. Its also meant to be subtle but cutting. Your comment was blunt and spiteful not subtle and cutting.

I could have said the following in response to your post;

"It appears hypocrites don't understand sarcasm".

Its subtle, notice I didn't actually call anyone including you and Galien a hypocrite. It works on different levels. The reader needs to know the history of discussion to understand the insult as its not spelled out. It could be interpreted to be supporting you or insulting you. i could be insulting Galien or supporting her. Notice that you'd have to interpret what I'm saying as it could be interpreted multiple ways. Its cutting and it causes pause and people to think and reflect to see if they and their behaviour fits the remark. Some will interpret correctly and some will not.

I could have shortened it and made it more targeted, e.g.

"Oh the hypocrisy"

If I quoted you that would have been far more targeted towards your post and less towards Galien's. Most people would interpret it that way but there is still room for error.

Now if i had written this:

"So says the Queen of hypocrisy"

It would have been directly targeting you but there is still the requirement to understand what I'm referring to.

I could target you and insult you on multiple fronts by saying this:

"So say's the Princess of hypocrisy"

Thus implying that you are both hypocritical and have the negative attributes associated with a Princess.

But more interestingly, this whole post could have be interpreted as sarcasm.

I could be simply teaching you the rules of sarcasm by examples since you stated that you were confused about it or I could be insulting you repeatedly in different ways.

The reality is however that I simply took the time to show you how one can be sarcastic.

I had no intention of insulting you and did not as far as I'm concerned.

A great example of sarcasm in comedy is the show "South Park".

Most British comedies revel in it as well.

The problem I have always had with Ayn Rand, and some of her fans, is that it is hard to tell where philosophy leaves off and personality disorder takes over.

• Like 1

The problem I have always had with Ayn Rand, and some of her fans, is that it is hard to tell where philosophy leaves off and personality disorder takes over.

That's pretty easy. The philosophy is a direct result of personality disorder.

Its a bit like Scientology without the realism...

stuff

How very mature. :|

Huh? What? I thought sarcasm was comical around here? I'm confused about the rules I guess.:shrug: Sorry. Sarcasm is only comical when vulgar words aren't used?

Given: You have previous attacked Gailen over decisions she made to survive in the past. One of which was becoming prostitute, as she has openly admitted.

To say what you did is a allusion to the previously heated discussion and an indirect attack on her person.

Also Given: during said previous "fight" both you and her made claims of maturity.

Now: in an instance where you are disagreeing with her. You allude to past which doesn't exist. You implicitly attack her by comparing her love as a "cheap whore spreading her cunt" around, at least until you edited it.

Therefore, my interpretation of the situation is that you have nothing of substance to add to any further discussion and can only spew out implicit or direct attacks on the person.

You have consistently defended and praised you husband, which is fine. You haven't added anything of your own. He is provided reasoned and, at least to my mind, internally logical arguments to the points he has brought up. Yet besides being a cheerleader you have added little.

Therefore, I allude to your previous discussion as you did and call into question your previous claim of maturity.

As a side note, Alpha's and Galien's responses to you are far more reasoned then anything I have seen from you recently.

Paraphrasing Noumena: You are friends with my enemy and thus mine enemy too.

Again I say

How very mature.

• Like 2

q0jvp7g7qi.jpg

yes and it is now about Ayn Rand's cats.

q0jvp7g7qi.jpg

yes and it is now about Ayn Rand's cats.

Thankfully its not about her pussy because...EW.

Enough of personal attacks. Any more of personal attacks, and I'm closing this thread.

[

Thankfully its not about her pussy because...EW.

Given that she's been dead for a wee bit now....doublely so.

I never did care for surströmming.

Enough of personal attacks. Any more of personal attacks, and I'm closing this thread.

well its waaaaaay of topic anyway

well its waaaaaay of topic anway

Hey love, who are you to judge?

You only started this thread! :P

off topic thread that's drifted to cats? ok!

(nsfw language)

This is the last time I am going to defend myself and my husband. I am well aware of how things can be interpreted.

"Now: in an instance where you are disagreeing with her. You allude to past which doesn't exist. You implicitly attack her by comparing her love as a "cheap whore spreading her cunt" around, at least until you edited it. "

That comment I wrote wasn't an attack on Galien. It was my attempt to be comical of Ayn Rand and my views about love. When I want to say something to her. I quote her then make my reply.

I will have words with anyone who attacks my husband. Such as calling him an arrogant twat. I was simply pointing out that just because she didn't live the life that my husband had lived or was interested in the same things such as academia~it doesn't make HER better. I do not care if anyone here were a heroin junky for 30+ years....in other words I don't take issue with that. I do take issue with Galien attacking my husband because she doesn't like the way he talks or interacts with others. Who he is and what he does is none of her concern. I thought that was the end of it. Moving forward...months later someone brought to my attention that she is using my personal struggles to bash me. There was no mistake about it. She was calling me out. I confronted her. I thought that was the end of that. Not only has Galien done that to him, she has been abusive to other members of Ex-C and their have been 3 different people to personally message me saying to just ignore her because she has emotional issues.....I can understand that moral high ground and I do often ignore volatile abusive people, but their is a breaking point. And I reached it.

Now stryper you have become my enemy by trying to cut me down and make me feel like I have nothing to contribute..."You have consistently defended and praised you husband, which is fine. You haven't added anything of your own. He is provided reasoned and, at least to my mind, internally logical arguments to the points he has brought up. Yet besides being a cheerleader you have added little. "

I do not need your approval. I don't have the responsibility to fill multiple roles here. Where I am at internally whether it be in terms of logic or reason or emotions is really none of your damn concern. I know who I am. And this is the last time I will explain. I will not jump up in defense of my position anymore. Don't speak to me again either.