Goodbye Jesus

How Evil Are You?

Denyoz

I noticed that we are so quick at acknowledging how good we are but not so quick at acknowledging how evil we are. To me, those two things are like the two sides of the same coin. We are both good and evil. Of course, we usually show our good side and hide our bad side. We do this for many reasons. I sometimes wonder if we are all hypocrites.

In the last 6 years, I have experimented with showing and talking about my bad side. It's funny to see people's reactions. If someone is trying to tell me that I am wrong, instead of arguing I just say: "I know, I am evil." And the argument ends.

Last night I was pondering the thought of how evil we are and how uncomfortable we are at admitting it. But why? Animals don't worry about how good they are, they just are what they are and most people love animals.

I just did an online quiz for fun: How evil are you?

My result is: "You are 56% evil. You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side. Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination."

There you go, I am 56% evil and proud of it smile.png

I think a lot of this list really isn't evil. Spittng in someone's drink is just gross. The walk of shame is an Amerian rite of passage.

Nevertheless, this was fun, but I am very disappointed in my score. 38%

I am very disappointed in my score. 38%

Why? Did you wish you were more evil or less?

More of course ;)

Wendytwitch.gif I....I....I...I...just can't admit my score to my EX-c friends......I've portrayed such a nice image tongue.png

... and I just can't let you all down.

I am almost totally evil..... firedevil.gif

but I knew that already before I took the test!!!!!!! GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

boahhahahahahahaha....I'll NEVER let you know all my bad points.....boahahahahahahahaha firedevil.gif

• Like 1

I'm close to 50/50 evil. I have a dark side that I quite enjoy but those who know me have said that I am one of the nicest people they know...still I can be an ebil little thing....zDuivel7.gif

Ha ha. I'm so boring! I scored 8%! blush.png

I agree with DeanMen that the test is not robust and that it is making moral judgements about things that are not inherently moral acts. It got me thinking about authoritarianism, however, and how I continue to kowtow to authority whether it is inherently warranted or not. I am embarrassed to say I have not been arrested for something good like tree-hugging to stop clear-cutting of ancient rainforest.

You can take the girl out of religion but can you take the religion out of the girl?

42%

I think the test is flawed, a lot of stuff on that list is really petty.

Eh, I don't believe in black and white morality. I take a more balanced approach, and fully operate under situational morality. Like, I tend to abhor lying, but if it would save a life, or keep me safe from some creepy person, I'd lie my head off.

I can and have done things I'm not proud of, and I work to better myself from them. But I don't think just breaking a law is inherently wrong. Lots of laws are stupid, pointless, or wrong. Sex isn't inherently wrong, so I never understood the "walk of shame." I'm an adult, if I went out and had fun, and ended up having sex, why should I be ashamed? It's my body, I don't have to justify my choices with it to anyone.

I've never been arrested, because I've never been caught. :P

• Like 2

70%... zDuivel7.gif

• Like 1

Denyoz, I got the same message you did, only I'm not quite as evil. Only 54%. Guess I better get busy...

• Like 1

I think this test is a good example of how deceptive the things people think of as "evil" are. Like, I pretty much felt like shit my whole life because of the Morality Police mentality of my religious home. Thinking God can't even help me cause my very thoughts are so wicked. When basically I have a strong moral code not to hurt people. The church I came out of just bruised the shit out of me, under the guise of being Godlike - to me, that is some of the evilest shit going. Fucking demented delusional wolves in televangelist clothing, who condemn people for things that are neither sins, nor evil but have no problem being liers and using people for their own benefit, and generally creating a culture of abuse.

• Like 1

I am almost totally evil...

I love you even more now wub.png

• Like 1

70%... zDuivel7.gif

You win so far BrotherJosh. I'm jealous. Unless you are lying about the results.... Well that would only mean that you are even more evil. So yeah, you win man. :(

I am almost totally evil...

I love you even more now wub.png

'Evil Kenevil's'....... that's us!!........... Dr. Evil and Mini me........me and you Deny!!

Anything can be perceived as either good or bad, depending how you look at it, so that's why I think trying to be good is just a waste of time. Just be, never mind how it's labeled.

38% evil - not so bad, but the test says:

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.

In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil

• Like 1

56% evil.

I can't give the test that much weight. It seems to rely on the past a great deal, and I have done many things I would never do again.

LOVE IT DEVA!!! GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

LOVE IT DEVA!!! GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

zDuivel7.gifpureevil.gif

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

28% evil and I fall into this description too.

Interesting how simply not believing in god gives us a point zDuivel7.gif

• Like 1

56% evil.

I can't give the test that much weight. It seems to rely on the past a great deal, and I have done many things I would never do again.

Yeah me too. I am 44% according to the test.

36%. Would've been higher I included stuff I did before my adult years, like shoplifting (pack of Starburst from Farmer Jack when I was like 5, 7.)

"You'd rather have world domination than world peace"

Too vague. I'd definitely go with world domination if I were exerting it through something like mind control (a fantasy of mine) and I didn't have to worry about revolt/assassination. Otherwise, I'd want world peace but then … by what means is there peace and on how many levels of society? Someone has to be in control of every dispute and decide what the 'peaceful' solution is, not necessarily the one I'd want, so it might as well be me.

28% evil and I fall into this description too.

Interesting how simply not believing in god gives us a point zDuivel7.gif

Hey buffett, we are a lot alike - you are also a chaotic neutral on the other test. Friends! 10.gif

8% evil but then I have always been as neurotic as fuck. I don;t like doing bad shit, I think it is illogical and inefficient :) But then,onthe other some people think I am a total piece of shit forhaving an affair with someone a lot younger than me. I have always said I don't really have a dark side. I am confrontational and not afraid to express my opinion, so if that makes me evil, I'll buy it.