Goodbye Jesus

I'm Working On A Facebook Coming Out Status

jblueep

Like goodjob.gif

hahaha,,,, if i am a christian, and reading your poem, it seems you see enough of smoke and mirrors of the wordly stuff and come back to the Lard,,,,

the reality of TRUE christianity,,,,,, hahaha

i would AMEN to that

• Like 1

i like your poem. although i don't think it's any of their business how you came to where you are. but i am sure they'd gobble up anything you offered to feel smug about. the other day i posted pics of coyote pups we came across in the field, and none of them "liked" (plenty of true friends did). but then they kept asking me about it the follow days. so they saw it... just can't "like" it? as if withholding approval from me is going to change my mind?

good luck smile.png

In the end, I posted the poem solely for me. My need for authenticity outweighed my fear of being misunderstood.

• Like 2

You might get a few unwitting "Amens" or "Likes" from people who think you're being abstract about your love for the Lard. tongue.png

Do keep us posted if chaos ensues, or if any fundagelical comments go supremely awry. biggrin.png

Definitely go at an unwitting like from my FIL. He has no idea.

I liked your poem, J :)

Too bad I've managed to use up all my rep points today and can't give it one :( What's with the limited supply of rep points? I wish we could store up rep points- like if you don't use them all in one day, they just accumulate.

I hope it all goes well :)

Too bad I've managed to use up all my rep points today and can't give it one sad.png What's with the limited supply of rep points? I wish we could store up rep points- like if you don't use them all in one day, they just accumulate.

I agree!

Just be like "christianity? dat shit cray man. I'm out"