Goodbye Jesus

Maye There Is No Devil, How Christians May Be Deceiving People

Noraa

It is known that I accept God in my life, but accepting the Devil can be kind of difficult. U see, the Devil is a subject that also turns people away from God because non believers wonder why the hell did God create someone thats so damn powerful. One guy told me that God creating the Devil is like God playing a video game on a difficult level thats higher than very hard. And while there's nothing wrong with playing a challenging vido game, making life extremely challenging by giving extreme power to the Devil is certainly wrong. And as we all know, God can't do wrong.

I do acknowledge that the creation of the Devil can be beyond my understanding and may be part of God's mysterious ways, but thru my meditation the spirit world has not given me any advice that would lead me to accept that the Devil is real.

Here's what the truth may be about why Christians believe in a super powerful Devil. Christianity is constantly tryin 2 brainwash people into believing that they have no power and the only way to have any sort of power against evil is by accepting Jesus Christ. And accepting Jesus Christ also means giving money ( tithes and church offerings ) and power to a pastor. Christianity constantly tries to deceive u into thinking that it is foolish for u to take on evil and that u should leave everything in God's hands. Maybe this is why the concept of the Devil exists.

I don't deny or accept the existence of the Devil. But if I ever choose which one to believe, more than likely its gonna be to deny the Devil's existence. While whether or not there is a Devil is debatable, what I do know is that there are demons. People who rape, crooks, power hungry politicians, and greedy corporations are demonic souls who do not accept the power of good and most of them have no intentions of ever being good. It is these demons that good people should go against and cast away. The power to stop these demons is within us. The 2,000 year old Jewish carpenter and money hungry pastors are not to be relied upon

• Super Moderator

You have quite an imagination.

And as we all know, God can't do wrong.

No, "we all" don't know that at all. I don't know if God can do wrong or not.

Noraa, you may wish to speak with your doctor about adjusting the dosages of your medications.

Maybe There is no God--Christians May Be Deceiving People. None of us believe in your God anymore, Noraa. Most of us don't believe in any gods. This will be more interesting if you begin providing evidence to back your opinions.

Maybe There is no God--Christians May Be Deceiving People. None of us believe in your God anymore, Noraa. Most of us don't believe in any gods. This will be more interesting if you begin providing evidence to back your opinions.

I hate to sound repetitive but the evidence comes from meditation

• Super Moderator

No, that's just shit you dream up after pretending to be "spiritual." See, if the Truth came to us through meditation/dreams/visions/revelation, everyone would get the same answers.

You are making shit up and have no evidence that your ramblings are relevant to anything.

• Like 1

Then it's not evidence - - until you can show someone outside your own head using facts external to yourself, then you are just expressing preferences as to how you want reality to be, or at least what you think reality is.

I am not able to take you seriously. Are you trolling?

My meditation says otherwise. Since my meditation is a know fact by everyone, I'm right and you're not. :shrug:

No, that's just shit you dream up after pretending to be "spiritual." See, if the Truth came to us through meditation/dreams/visions/revelation, everyone would get the same answers.

Everyone does get the same answers, its just a matter of if u accept them or not. God does not force anyone to accept his advice

Then it's not evidence - - until you can show someone outside your own head using facts external to yourself, then you are just expressing preferences as to how you want reality to be, or at least what you think reality is.

Truth doesn't require for any proof to be shown. You're basically not believing me because your mind is locked on the fantasy that God isn't real

Truth doesn't require for any proof to be shown.

Why would you assert that? It's fine to say anything you want in some sort of stream of consciousness, but other than you just preferring to believe that is true, nobody has any reason to believe that statement.

As to your assertion that we all 'get the same answers,' I had a meditation that said we don't . So my meditation is true and yours isn't.

And should you really make assertions and assumtions about people's thoughts and motivations? Ans: NO!!

Truth doesn't require for any proof to be shown.

Why would you assert that? It's fine to say anything you want in some sort of stream of consciousness, but other than you just preferring to believe that is true, nobody has any reason to believe that statement.

Well I already explained that. I already said that God doesn't force people to believe whats true. U have the free will to believe what u want. But what is true is true regardless of if someone believes it or not or if there is any proof

Guest Babylonian Dream

Everyone does get the same answers, its just a matter of if u accept them or not. God does not force anyone to accept his advice

When I meditated, the only answer I ended up getting, is that I can't really distinguish these answers from "God" from answers being thought up from myself. Then it came to me, perhaps I'm just wasting my time? Perhaps there really isn't such a being? So no, we don't all get the same answers.

Truth doesn't require for any proof to be shown. You're basically not believing me because your mind is locked on the fantasy that God isn't real

Such an obvious troll. The basis of finding truth is proof. Nonfantasies aren't fantasies. Simple redundancy will show you that.

All of u guys are obviously not meditating the right way. You have to do it thru the Holy Spook inside of u that will let u tap the spiritual plain. U all aren't doing it right bcuz u aren't getting the same answers as me. All of u atheists are just god deniers, and u all know the Truth, which I am preaching to u. Truth doesn't need proof, it just means u have to believe a guy on an internet forum with bad spelling.

• Like 2

Guest Babylonian Dream

All of u guys are obviously not meditating the right way. You have to do it thru the Holy Spook inside of u that will let u tap the spiritual plain. U all aren't doing it right bcuz u aren't getting the same answers as me. All of u atheists are just god deniers, and u all know the Truth, which I am preaching to u. Truth doesn't need proof, it just means u have to believe a guy on an internet forum with bad spelling.

trt19ROFLPIMP.gif Lmao +1

Guest Valk0010

The absence of evidence is sometimes evidence of absents. And just because you have a wierd experience or two doesn't change the balance of the evidence. There is no good reason to believe in a god. There are plenty of poor one's. And hey, even if you told me, "hey I experienced this and this is what I think and I am not here to judge" I would think rad and leave you be. But don't judge me, for your( untill you give a good reason for me to say otherwise) delusions.

Truth requires evidence, otherwise its just circumstance and fluff.

The absence of evidence is sometimes evidence of absents. And just because you have a wierd experience or two doesn't change the balance of the evidence. There is no good reason to believe in a god. There are plenty of poor one's. And hey, even if you told me, "hey I experienced this and this is what I think and I am not here to judge" I would think rad and leave you be. But don't judge me, for your( untill you give a good reason for me to say otherwise) delusions.

Truth requires evidence, otherwise its just circumstance and fluff.

Oh so you're saying that since I can't prove to u that I'm from the South part of the United States then it must be false? Could u explain?

When I meditated, the only answer I ended up getting, is that I can't really distinguish these answers from "God" from answers being thought up from myself. Then it came to me, perhaps I'm just wasting my time? Perhaps there really isn't such a being? So no, we don't all get the same answers.

Such an obvious troll. The basis of finding truth is proof. Nonfantasies aren't fantasies. Simple redundancy will show you that.

Yea, I'm trolling but yet you're the one posting comments that have nothing to do with the title

• Super Moderator

That is demonstrably untrue. Every person who fancies himself as "spiritually attuned" to the universe, spirit world, gods, angels or some such fantasy think they receive valid information. They imagine themselves to have a special insight the rest of us poor slobs don't have. The problem is that they get "enlightened" with beliefs that there is/is not an actual heavenly realm, there is/is not a hell, we do/do not reap karmic repercussions in the next physical incarnation, we do/do not experience karma in spirit form, we do/do not have the ability to effect magical changes in the physical world, we can/cannot know the future, there is/is not one single god and creator, alien races began/did not begin human life, and so on. The only agreement seems to be that humans have some sort of magical spirit/astral body/soul that survives death. Every detail is up for grabs; they are whatever you imagine or want them to be.

You may believe what you like, and need no reason to do so, but don't espouse your imaginings as the Truth.

This is just some loser trying to push the right buttons to get everyone all riled up. It's probably JayL after dropping acid and reading some Achaya S.

That is demonstrably untrue. Every person who fancies himself as "spiritually attuned" to the universe, spirit world, gods, angels or some such fantasy think they receive valid information. They imagine themselves to have a special insight the rest of us poor slobs don't have. The problem is that they get "enlightened" with beliefs that there is/is not an actual heavenly realm, there is/is not a hell, we do/do not reap karmic repercussions in the next physical incarnation, we do/do not experience karma in spirit form, we do/do not have the ability to effect magical changes in the physical world, we can/cannot know the future, there is/is not one single god and creator, alien races began/did not begin human life, and so on. The only agreement seems to be that humans have some sort of magical spirit/astral body/soul that survives death. Every detail is up for grabs; they are whatever you imagine or want them to be.

You may believe what you like, and need no reason to do so, but don't espouse your imaginings as the Truth.

Spiritual people do not ceive the same divine messages. Any spiritual person claiming that his or her revelation is better and more credible than the next is just tryin 2 get attention as the supremacy of leading people to God.

Think about it, some say that fornication is a sin. Some say women should be treated like shit. Some say don't use condoms. All of this is obvious bullshit that common sense tells u that u should think twice about believing it. My revelation is true because I'm not trying to be a supremacy. I'm just explaining that whats good and evil is common sense that God gives us and that Heaven and Hell ultimately gives meaning to whats right and wrong

You cannot seriously be this stupid, and be this arrogant about it. Your just messing with us arent you!! ?? Legion, is that you yanking our chain?

My 7 year old daughter's reasoning abilities far surpass yours, going from what you're posting.

Has to be a troll. Has to be.

My revelation is true because...

No, it's not.

I'm not trying to be a supremacy.

Yes, you do.

I'm just explaining that whats good and evil is common sense that God gives us

If it's common, how can it be given? (Common meaning that everyone has it already)

and that Heaven and Hell ultimately gives meaning to whats right and wrong

No, it doesn't.

How can it be common, given, and argued from Heaven/Hell all at the same time?

If morality is given by God, there's no need for Heaven and Hell. If it's given in our hearts or common, there's no need for threats or rewards.

You're just all over the place with this.