Goodbye Jesus

Hell Is Real Regardless Of Some Spiritual People Still Sinning

Noraa

For some reason, some atheists feel that since plenty of Christians and other spiritual people belive in Hell but still continue to do evil, that this means that they don't take Hell serious. And for some reason, this is supposedly some proof to the atheists that Hell doesn't exist which leads to the dominoe effect of believing that God doesn't exist

First off, simply because spiritual people still commit sins doesn't mean that Hell doesn't exist. Thats like sayin that since people 2day still smoke regardless of the fact that plenty of smokers have caught cancer and died then cancer must not be real. Doing something while ignoring the consequence doesn't mean the consequence doesn't exist.

Another thing is that some people will do evil and don't mind dealing with the consequences later. This is obvious because of the fact that plenty of people who have been to prison will still commit crimes and go right back.

When spiritual people commit sins, it is not because they truly believe there is no Hell. They believe that there is a Hell, its just that they don't mind going if thats what they gotta do to get their pleasure on earth. Another issue that atheists get wrong is that they seem to think that spiritual = good. This is far from the truth. Being spiritual simply means that u acknowledge that there is a God and a afterlife and that the afterlife gives meaning to morality. The spiritual path u take is up to u. There's the evil path and there's the good path. So just because some spiritual people still commit sins, this doesn't prove that Hell isn't real.

Don't post when high.

mwc

• Like 5

Guest Valk0010

At least I didn't say that, people do evil means hell isn't real. I said that, the idea of hell does nothing to prevent people from doing evil.

Oh. So some people are cool with going to hell for eternity if it gives em 10 minutes of pleasure huh? Yeah I'm sure that's how they think. OR they know subconsciously it probably isn't real anyways.

No one is saying that "good people committing sins is proof there is no hell". The fact that there IS NO DEMONSTRABLE PROOF OF HELL is the "proof there is no hell".

You just get more idiotic every day you're here.

Oh. So some people are cool with going to hell for eternity if it gives em 10 minutes of pleasure huh? Yeah I'm sure that's how they think. OR they know subconsciously it probably isn't real anyways.

No one is saying that "good people committing sins is proof there is no hell". The fact that there IS NO DEMONSTRABLE PROOF OF HELL is the "proof there is no hell".

U still have a long way to go before u get on my level. Anyways whats idiotic is that u still refuse to believe in Hell even though there is proof that it exists

How old are you, Noraa?

• Like 1

U still have a long way to go before u get on my level. Anyways whats idiotic is that u still refuse to believe in Hell even though there is proof that it exists

yeah mcdaddy, haven't you heard those tape recordings from Siberia? Get with the real shit man.

• Like 3

Hell is a state of mind, not a place on a map, and most of us have been there.

• Like 9

WTF???

• Like 1

Dude you are smokin some PRIMO shit!!!!!

• Like 1

What's your proof Noraa. You're still not answering that question.

• Like 1

This is so typical of Christians Say there's proof of something, but providing no real evidence it exists. The only thing you do is make strawman arguements that can easily be brought down. When did anyone say that hell doesnt exist simply because people do bad things anyway?

The truth is, people do "bad things" because there's no evidence that hell exists. They have no reason to fear such a place because death is an extremely terrifying unknown, even without the idea of hell. And even if hell did exist, how do I know I'm not going there anyway? The only thing I know is that I have life here on earth so I'm not going to waste it away in hopes of getting a better afterlife. I tried that and it only drove me to madness.

Also, the "bad things" that people are told not to do are just silly. They're not hurting anyone or cheating the system. They're simply not living to the impossible martyrdom standard that Christianity guilts us into following. Well just because someone isn't Ghandi doesn't mean they're on the level of Adolf Hitler.

• Like 1

This is so typical of Christians Say there's proof of something, but providing no real evidence it exists. The only thing you do is make strawman arguements that can easily be brought down. When did anyone say that hell doesnt exist simply because people do bad things anyway?

The truth is, people do "bad things" because there's no evidence that hell exists. They have no reason to fear such a place because death is an extremely terrifying unknown, even without the idea of hell. And even if hell did exist, how do I know I'm not going there anyway? The only thing I know is that I have life here on earth so I'm not going to waste it away in hopes of getting a better afterlife. I tried that and it only drove me to madness.

Also, the "bad things" that people are told not to do are just silly. They're not hurting anyone or cheating the system. They're simply not living to the impossible martyrdom standard that Christianity guilts us into following. Well just because someone isn't Ghandi doesn't mean they're on the level of Adolf Hitler.

If Ghandi is on a spit getting roasted, that says a lot about this particular god.

Hell does not exist. It is patently obvious to me that all you are doing is picking and choosing those portions of Christianity you accept and rejecting the remainder. And, based on your other posts, you claim your special knowledge from some sort of divine revelation from some god or the other.

Ask yourself this question: if your god has revealed this "truth" to you and it deals with an issue as important as eternal punishment, why has he not revealed the same thing to me and to every other human being on earth in a way that is so convincing that no one could deny it?

• Like 2

Hell does not exist. It is patently obvious to me that all you are doing is picking and choosing those portions of Christianity you accept and rejecting the remainder. And, based on your other posts, you claim your special knowledge from some sort of divine revelation from some god or the other.

Ask yourself this question: if your god has revealed this "truth" to you and it deals with an issue as important as eternal punishment, why has he not revealed the same thing to me and to every other human being on earth in a way that is so convincing that no one could deny it?

DUH. I can answer this one.

It's because we're supposed to take an anonymous stranger's unprovable assertions as literal fact, just like with the bible.

But not ANY anonymous stranger. Just this one.

See how obvious it is?

• Like 2

Vote for the dumbest topic on exC yet.

• Like 1

l_U0OK.jpg

Moving to Montana, gonna grow some dental floss.

Without using the bible as a reference, please produce your proof that hell exists.

If you cannot prove that it exists, you need to stop making supernatural claims.

So your proof that hell exists is... ... ... ?

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Hell, I'd like some proof that this troll actually exists. I think it might be a monkeys at the typewriter experiment. No offense intended toward any of the monkeys here.

Hell, I'd like some proof that this troll actually exists. I think it might be a monkeys at the typewriter experiment. No offense intended toward any of the monkeys here.

Good point.

Perhaps it's a bunch of monkeys sniffing glue. It would make perfect sense.

Proof of hell? Are you high?

Proof of Mississippi: I can look on a map or walk to a spot and see signs and papers legally proclaiming the boundaries of Mississippi.

Proof of China: I go there, and within those borders everything is written in Chinese and all papers processed have the PRC on them.

Proof of Hell: ?

• Like 1

Proof of hell? Are you high?

Proof of Mississippi: I can look on a map or walk to a spot and see signs and papers legally proclaiming the boundaries of Mississippi.

Proof of China: I go there, and within those borders everything is written in Chinese and all papers processed have the PRC on them.

Proof of Hell: ?

Hell is real, and I have proof of it... It's even on a map!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan#section_4

• Like 1

For some reason, some atheists feel that since plenty of Christians and other spiritual people belive in Hell but still continue to do evil, that this means that they don't take Hell serious. And for some reason, this is supposedly some proof to the atheists that Hell doesn't exist which leads to the dominoe effect of believing that God doesn't exist

First off, simply because spiritual people still commit sins doesn't mean that Hell doesn't exist. Thats like sayin that since people 2day still smoke regardless of the fact that plenty of smokers have caught cancer and died then cancer must not be real. Doing something while ignoring the consequence doesn't mean the consequence doesn't exist.

Another thing is that some people will do evil and don't mind dealing with the consequences later. This is obvious because of the fact that plenty of people who have been to prison will still commit crimes and go right back.

When spiritual people commit sins, it is not because they truly believe there is no Hell. They believe that there is a Hell, its just that they don't mind going if thats what they gotta do to get their pleasure on earth. Another issue that atheists get wrong is that they seem to think that spiritual = good. This is far from the truth. Being spiritual simply means that u acknowledge that there is a God and a afterlife and that the afterlife gives meaning to morality. The spiritual path u take is up to u. There's the evil path and there's the good path. So just because some spiritual people still commit sins, this doesn't prove that Hell isn't real.

I'd like to see some proof that an atheist has actually made this argument. Because it's fucking stupid.

Looks to me like you're intentionally misrepresenting atheists' positions.