• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Ssel

• crazy-tiger

• willybilly30

Guest The Walking Fox

If I beleived that they had $10,000, I just may take them up on it...

The assumption by many unsaved souls is that it has always been going on in the past of eternity (many cosmologists and evolutionists believe this, biologically or non-biologically, as they have told me so). Therefore, what must follow, is that you have also had an eternity to be perfected and since you are not, this proves that such evolving eternally from the past is incorrect

Two fallacies in this take of evolution.

1) Life has not been evolving "eternally". Life has been evolving for roughly 4 billion years. Perhaps only a few hundred million, once you consider the Permian extinction that nearly annihilated all life on earth.

2) Evolution is not a quest to perfection. Evolution is a process by which, following the dictates of the law of Natural Selection, a species adapts over time to fill the role it has been granted, biologically. If it were a race to a "perfect" result, marsupials would have evolved placentas during their time on Australia. Instead they made do and adapted without that particular part of anatomy

I have to wonder what sort of evolutionists this boy's talking to.

If, in response, an unsaved evolutionist or cosmologist or atheist or agnostic (thinly veiled atheism since a non-choice is still a rejection of God because it is not an acceptance) comes to you and says the big bang (or other natural means) is the beginning, again, that is false also since material (nature) doesn't happen all by itself. There is always a cause to the effects in nature. Nothing in nature happens all by itself.

Has anyone ever heard of a saved atheist a saved evolutionist or a saved agnostic? Oh, now wait a moment. 80% of evolutionists around the world are Catholic, Jewish and Christian. So I supposed about 40% of those would be considered saved, depending on your denomination and level of liberal Christianity or fundamentalism.

I grow tired of people speaking of thinly veiled atheism in light of a god rejection. Most atheists or freethinkers do not reject god, they reject the idea of an existence of a god or gods, due to the lack of evidence.

Of course "nature" does not happen "all by itself". Nature, or natural occurances are influenced by forces outside of earth as well as on earth. Fish evolve according to the level of minerals, gravity pull of the moon, and other non-living material. This goes with other living things as well. A living being does not simply think, "I am not happy with the color of my fur, therefore I think I shall shed the color brown and take up a longer and more pink hue".

OT

This "Troy" person is using the same old arguments based on a book and emotions. There are similar challenges going out to Christians challenging them to prove God, with the reward being $1 million. So far, no winners. I suppose Troy decided to start out small, since he would not be able to afford more than 10 grand. I wonder why some of the rich televangelists haven't made such a challenge? Hmm . . .

OT

Oh crap... not Troy again...

He's been here before, got demolished, claimed he was banned twice, got proven to be lying, got demolished again, then buggered off... claiming that no-one could beat his "perfect proof". :ugh:

Oh, and before anyone thinks of taking him up on this... he's had it demolished several times and just won't admit he's wrong. :jerkoff:

Nice to see he's got a new forum, and that he's already banned more than 50% of the members there...

Some things never change. :shrug:

These kind of people always change the rules. You wouldn't get that $10,000 even if you found 100% rock solid proof God didn't exist. I can already tell by his posts that that guy Troy will never acknowledge he is wrong.

Is the $10,000 in escrow?

If not, then fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and have a merry fuckin krunkmas motherfucker

Troy is too stupid to appreciate the depth of his stupidity. His "proof" is nothing of the kind, and he never acknowledges error. He can dish it out, but he can't take it. He's not worth the time it took me to peck this out, but perhaps you are. Don't take Troy or his proof seriously; he's out of his depth in a fishbowl.

$10,000 U.S. guaranteed is awaiting the first person who can find a mistake in the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God.

Ah, if there's that kind of bullcrap inside the poster is troy, in multiple personality #32,819 if I didn't lose track counting.

You'd think watching Troy make a complete ass of himself would get old after a while, but no, it really doesn't. And I thought this drama had ended *gets some popcorn.*

Troy agan?

After he was spanked here so many times, figured he liked the e.dildo in his rectum along with the lash of nine across his cheeks..

Boy took more whippin's here than anyone I've ever seen stick around and take..

Gett'im ED.. :) Your semi-favorite fundie is bAAAaccccCCKKkkK!

kL

is cordie troy in disguise or something?

Usually I would not be for any sort of abridging of free speech, but I think we can make an exception in this case. This argument has been presented and beaten down so thoroughly, so many times, that I think it should just be considered spam and deleted, and the poster banned.

And yet another person demolishes his "proof" and is instantly banned for being discourteous... How was he being discourteous? By apparently mis-reading the "proof".

One great way to avoid paying the money... if anyone can refute it, then they've mis-read it... :twitch:

Shit... I've just been running over his "rules", and found this little gem...

This may seem counter-intuitive, but if you post something from another writer as your own, this is not plagarizing as long as you believe it and want to express this very point as your own, for the sake of expressing a point precisely and with care. Therefore, it is a sin to accuse someone of plagarizing. This will not be tolerated.

There you go... plagerize as much as you like since there's nothing wrong with it. :shrug:

Sigh.....

75px-DoNotFeedTroll_copy.png

If, in response, an unsaved evolutionist or cosmologist or atheist or agnostic (thinly veiled atheism since a non-choice is still a rejection of God because it is not an acceptance) comes to you and says the big bang (or other natural means) is the beginning, again, that is false also since material (nature) doesn't happen all by itself. There is always a cause to the effects in nature. Nothing in nature happens all by itself.

God is, by the definition of the word, uncreated

So, by that bit of logic, nothing happens by itself; it needs a trigger. God cannot be uncreated without first being created, by having that trigger, which means something else had to create God. This circular bit of reasoning can go on, and on, and on....

$10,000 U.S. guaranteed is awaiting the first person who can find a mistake in the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God.

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121

Your own Book of Holes warns us to do so:

Pro 26:4 KJVA Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Troy is a fool, and I don't want to go down to his level of stupidity.

Oh crap... not Troy again...

He's been here before, got demolished, claimed he was banned twice, got proven to be lying, got demolished again, then buggered off... claiming that no-one could beat his "perfect proof". :ugh:

Oh, and before anyone thinks of taking him up on this... he's had it demolished several times and just won't admit he's wrong. :jerkoff:

That's why no one will ever win the money. He will continue to refuse the validity of counter arguments or proofs against his "proofs". So there's no way of winning. It's like playing a game, where your opponent decides the rules for the game, and changes them while you're playing. Of course he always "win" according to his "rules". It's a waste of keystrokes and bits on the cable to even answer Troy.

Nice to see he's got a new forum, and that he's already banned more than 50% of the members there...

:HaHa: Like his previous forum, he banned practically everyone. And every topic was started by him only, and 99% of them without responses.

He must be very lonely...

Some things never change. :shrug:

Yeah. So very true. Troy wouldn't recognize the truth even if it hit him in the head as an anvil.

:HaHa: Like his previous forum, he banned practically everyone. And every topic was started by him only, and 99% of them without responses.

Oh no... it's different this time...

This time he's got moderators!

thats a sorry way to weasel out of a bet.

Oh no... it's different this time...

This time he's got moderators!

Really? I have to go back and take a look. I guess they either Troy1, Troy2 and Troy3 or just his mom, dad and aunt.

Oh, I just found info that he has only been "born again" for a few years. Since 2001.

No wonder he's so adamant and strong headed. I was a hard-head for nearly 25 years before I realized something was wrong.

So we could end up with 21 more years of Troyisms... *sigh*

OPEN UP MODERATOR!

IN THE NAME OF THE EMPORER!

Can we please do something about this stupid motherfucker?! Levi, doesn't your murdering peice of shit fart cloud of a deity say anything about wasting your time trying to piss people off. You have nothing to offer here, and I am sure the same can be said about you in life away from the keyboard. Please retreat to your whore house and resume popping muscle relaxers or smoking freebase. Agitated withdrawal is not winning people over.

I am sure somewhere in that roach motel of yours there is a rock of God's love waiting to be crammed in tin foil and smoked.