Goodbye Jesus

4 Step Perfect Proof for God $10,000 Offer

Guest Cordrie

Hey, Troy. I see you're back again. Do you like my shiny new dildo? I'm sure you'll like it even better if I ram it up your ass.

Anyway, on to the 4 proofs...

As if I should even bother. I'll make this short, sweet and simple. Debate on this is "cyclitical" because that's how you think. The only redundant person on those boards is you. You think in circles, asshat, and your money isn't worth shit. I doubt you even have the 10 grand you claim you'll give to those who refute your proofs.

Quit breathing my damn air, you mangy twathead excuse for a human being. Your mother was a 5-pence crab-ridden Thai streetwalker and your father smells of elderberries. I laugh in your general direction.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Ssel

• crazy-tiger

• willybilly30

Gahhh, all this guy offers is a reworded version of Anselm's argument...which has been disproved so many times.

People clearly show his logical falicies and he just keeps on ranting. The sad thing is that at the end of the day he will smugly sit around laughing at peoples "inablility" to disprove him...when in fact he is just an idiot

Oh Just to let you know how dumb this guy is, I was digging around on his site and found this

No one should have any doubt the leaders of Islamic countries will never cease until Israel is wiped off the face of the Asian continent. Either that or Christ will return to put down Islam into the proverbial ground.

HEHE, I guess the Muslims can rest easy now then.....since Israel Isn't on the ASIAN CONTENENT, Seriously, I'm supposed to trust the logic of a guy who coudn't pass a elementary school geography test? :loser: I think not.

Oh well, at least the border between Europe and Asia is much less obvious than that between, say, the Americas...

...wait a moment. What did I do? I... I... *gulp* defended troy?!

MEDIIIIIIIIIIC! :blink:

:lmao: