Goodbye Jesus

Change The World

TheRedneckProfessor

^^^Ooooh, now there's an interesting thought!  If you could create your own hell, what would it be like?

Mine would definitely have lots of hot young naked men in it -- and me with horns!

Mmmmmm..... horny amateur..... if ever there were a heaven, surely that would be it!

jesus.gif  It's the Friday Night Dance!

Guest afireinside

"EAT THE CASSEROLE!!! EAT THE CASSEROLE!!!!!"

*screams of torment*

zDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gif

Release us from this crock-pot of suffering!!

Guest afireinside

^^^Ooooh, now there's an interesting thought! If you could create your own hell, what would it be like?

Mine would definitely have lots of hot young naked men in it -- and me with horns!

Mmmmmm..... horny amateur..... if ever there were a heaven, surely that would be it!

Day and night they shall sing Horny Horny Horny!

"EAT THE CASSEROLE!!! EAT THE CASSEROLE!!!!!"

*screams of torment*

zDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gif

Release us from this crock-pot of suffering!!

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  NOT THE LID!!!!"   

Guest afireinside

I wonder if those enjoying an orgasmic eternity in your Heaven will ever think about those beneath the lid of doom?

• Like 1

^^^Nah.  I will erase all memory of them.  "Wife?  What wife?  I got this hot little devil here!"  

Wait -- is this my heaven or hell?  I'm so confused.

Ok, once and for all -- if I were God I would make a very nice earth and be like a nice parent to my beings -- my heaven would be awesome with lots of sex and drinking and eating casseroles -- and my hell would be awesome with lots of sex and drinking but their punishment would be they would have to spend their days making the casseroles and occasionally I'd lower the lid of doom just for shits and giggles.

Someone else's turn now.  If you were god, describe your (1) earth, (2) heaven, (3) hell, (4) alternate creations.

• Like 1

"It's really popular here for some members to state how God made the world all wrong and if God is God,

why does God allow all the evil and suffering? Why doesn't God do something to about it?  End3

OK, suppose you were God what would you do about it?"  End3

1. I wouldn't allow the personification of evil, the devil, to have free reign among us.

2 I wouldn't place the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil in the Garden to tempt the first man and woman, knowing the deadly consequences of their inability to resist, knowing all the while that they would fail.

3 I wouldn't let the snake live in the Garden knowing it would ensure that they would fail.

4 I would not commit genocide against all of my creatures except one family knowing it would fail

5 I would destroy hell. 

6. I wouldn't order my favorite creature to murder his own son just to  test the extent of his brainwashed loyalty to me.

7. I wouldn't reward my people for killing, raping, robbing, cruelty , etc similar atrocities.

.8. I wouldn't be so vain as to allow sacrifices to be done in my honor.

9. I would not allow a I would not make a small number of my creatures "my people" and visit havoc upon the rest, including genocide

10 I wouldn't allow a book to be distributed which claims to capture my nature perfectly, because it can't.

11. I would not stand still and do nothing when atrocities of the most egregious kind are committed against millions of people, or even against one person.

12. I would not allow evil things to be done in my name.

Would you?  

These are just some off of the top of my head.     bill

Bill, that was Ironhorse you were quoting, not me. Thx.

Guest afireinside

^^^Nah. I will erase all memory of them. "Wife? What wife? I got this hot little devil here!"

Wait -- is this my heaven or hell? I'm so confused.

Ok, once and for all -- if I were God I would make a very nice earth and be like a nice parent to my beings -- my heaven would be awesome with lots of sex and drinking and eating casseroles -- and my hell would be awesome with lots of sex and drinking but their punishment would be they would have to spend their days making the casseroles and occasionally I'd lower the lid of doom just for shits and giggles.

Someone else's turn now. If you were god, describe your (1) earth, (2) heaven, (3) hell, (4) alternate creations.

My Heaven would be situated on a tropical island, nobody would wear clothes and you all get new bodies-sexy ones and the perfect genitalia to go with it. It's just a big free for all sex-fest and nobody gets jealous and you get drunk but you don't have hangovers. There is also equality, no class or religion just peace, pimms and penetration

^^Ah!  The Three P's of afireinside's heaven!  Yet another holy trinity!

• Super Moderator

Damn it!  This was once a serious thread! yelrotflmao.gif

Unfortunately there is nobody willing to seriously debate the other side of the issue.  

• Like 1

Unfortunately there is nobody willing to seriously debate the other side of the issue.  

We just took a commercial break while awaiting the serious answers.  We will now return to the regularly scheduled program.

argue.gif

"Bill, that was Ironhorse you were quoting, not me. Thx"  End3

Sorry, but please don't sue me for libel.  bill

just a question for christians who say that they have to win the city for jesus, make a christian nation, change the world:

1. has anyone able to do that?

2. have you able to change yourself?

^^francesco, the fact that you asked those questions a couple days ago and there have been no answers kind of tells you the answer, doesn't it?

^^francesco, the fact that you asked those questions a couple days ago and there have been no answers kind of tells you the answer, doesn't it?

I tried to be positive, I assume they are busy during the weekend with church stuff

let's see if they will reply in the next few days

• Like 1

"just a question for christians who say that they have to win the city for jesus, make a christian nation, change the world:

1. has anyone able to do that?

2. have you able to change yourself?" francesco

Why indeed. Certainly not the bible. Jesus said to give up on this material world and look to eternity.   bill