Goodbye Jesus

Funny Pics Thread Three

Discern

6038863.jpg

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

^ THAT is hilarious!

988956_497863323698203_66048683947548592

Funny.  But also a good example of the kind of thinking that says "I don't know how this works, magic/god did it".

10678797_10152461418446447_2946029099704

• Like 1

the-birth-of-our-lord-and-savior_o_43027

10686697_10152463563156447_7646909932537

• Like 3

Visited my sister and her kids today. My thirteen year old niece's favorite movie is the Hunger Games and she showed me a poster she'd gotten as an early Christmas present from an uncle on her Dad's side on her wall. It was this image:

The-Hunger-Games-logo.jpg

I pretended to be confused and asked her. "Why is Johnny Bravo holding an arrow, and why is he on fire?"

My sister ran out of the room with her hand over her mouth. My niece, who has no idea who Johnny Bravo is, had no idea what to do and almost melted down trying to explain the Hunger Games as I continued to pretend like I had no idea what she was talking about. I left her in her room red faced and annoyed with me and went to the kitchen where my sister and her husband were read faced with tears in their eyes because they had been laughing so hard. Seeing me brought on another fit.

My niece yelled out of her room that she could hear them laughing, which only made it worse.

I spent the rest of the visit speaking like Johnny Bravo, the kids had no clue but the adults were having trouble keeping themselves composed.

I love being an Uncle.

ja1FZVe.gif

BTW, you will never unsee this now.

• Like 2

^^^ That's hilarious.

Visited my sister and her kids today. My thirteen year old niece's favorite movie is the Hunger Games and she showed me a poster she'd gotten as an early Christmas present from an uncle on her Dad's side on her wall. It was this image:

I pretended to be confused and asked her. "Why is Johnny Bravo holding an arrow, and why is he on fire?"

My sister ran out of the room with her hand over her mouth. My niece, who has no idea who Johnny Bravo is, had no idea what to do and almost melted down trying to explain the Hunger Games as I continued to pretend like I had no idea what she was talking about. I left her in her room red faced and annoyed with me and went to the kitchen where my sister and her husband were read faced with tears in their eyes because they had been laughing so hard. Seeing me brought on another fit.

My niece yelled out of her room that she could hear them laughing, which only made it worse.

I spent the rest of the visit speaking like Johnny Bravo, the kids had no clue but the adults were having trouble keeping themselves composed.

I love being an Uncle.

ja1FZVe.gif

OMG hahahahahaahahahaha crap no i cant unsee this

• Like 1

1106872.jpg

• Like 2

I love being an Uncle.

ja1FZVe.gif

OMG hahahahahaahahahaha crap no i cant unsee this

B36MFrjCIAEGCG7.jpg

Better image for you.

B36MFrjCIAEGCG7.jpg

Better image for you.

It seems I'm not alone in seeing the logo that way then. I used to like Johnny Bravo cartoons when I was younger, still do actually. When I first saw the logo it was like that one and on a poster that was across a hall that didn't have the title or any words on it. It was just a teaser that was up at the local theater back when it was first announced. When I looked at it I saw Johnny Bravo and briefly though they were doing a movie. A group of excited girls who had noticed it as well clued me in. I was never able to unsee Johnny Bravo in it since then though.

I actually had a copy of all three books that my sister had given me at the time, but never actually bothered to read them by that point. Have since then though, not bad, not great. I feel better about it being a tween fad than Twilight at any rate. I'd seen the logo before but didn't put it together until those tweens said something about it.

Still haven't watched any of the movies. I'll probably just check them out all at once when they last of them is released as streaming or just rent them through Netflix.

kids_vertical.png

• Like 5

0xdUVXn.jpg

58927_468421926561358_179887414_n.jpg

• Like 3

everybody-shake-your-head-d-hope-this-ha

• Like 2

feel-weak-people-call-you-a-faggot-why-n

Survey_12a5a0_5368597.jpge45f43_5368597.jpg

5368597+_f76afbdd4b7f67126c0a37b16dca9dc5368597+_804ceb13e44cb74def717e51356c69b

5368597+_4529913c06090af782088c1d69e19ca5368597+_3afe1c7128e583ce911819af7d1325b

Survey_e5ab28_5368597.jpg

tumblr_mxwoprVQyr1qdscm5o1_500.jpg

XhULa1F.jpg

aDDixHF.gif

the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim___fus_ro_dah_

46-Mary-is-Concieved.jpg

038-What-would-God-Doquestionmark.jpg

• Like 2