1257875.png

• Like 2

1257875.png

OMG, I can't breathe!

We have these places in America too...

j2xpu7a.jpg

1257830.jpg

hump-day-011-08252015.jpg

I do this sometimes. It's because the music is enough to be distracting and make it harder to concentrate on finding an address while driving. It's cutting one more thing for your brain to be processing out of the equation. This is especially true of music that contains lyrics.

• Like 1

I do this sometimes. It's because the music is enough to be distracting and make it harder to concentrate on finding an address while driving. It's cutting one more thing for your brain to be processing out of the equation. This is especially true of music that contains lyrics.

x2. When I'm making stuff in my workshop and I need to do any sort of math calculations the radio has to be off.

Same here.

From a brilliant comic that sums up daily life for socially awkward introverts:

enhanced-21151-1440450743-1.jpg

enhanced-2421-1440451201-2.jpg

• Like 2

L23HXMx.jpg

• Like 1

8123032.gif

the-minimum-wage-machine_o_5835543.jpg

I like this picture, but the follow up picture would be of a robot turning multiple cranks at once because it's cheaper to employ than the people were.

the-minimum-wage-machine_o_5835543.jpg

I like this picture, but the follow up picture would be of a robot turning multiple cranks at once because it's cheaper to employ than the people were.

Then a follow up to that showing all of the pennies laying on the floor in wasted piles because there's no humans to spend them.