Goodbye Jesus

Stupid Shit Christians Say

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Is this what passes for listening and what passes for accepting our help, End? 

The whole point of listening is to drop whatever preconceived notions you have about the issue in question and listen to a different p.o.v. about it - and then consider accepting it.   You aren't doing that.  

The whole point of asking for help is to drop whatever preconceived notions you have about the issue in question and accept the help given to you about it -  and then consider changing your p.o.v.  You aren't doing that either. 

So, are you willing to drop all your preconceived notions and listen and be helped?

And y'all considered mine? Ha.

That nothing = something?

"Elementary stuff, yet gospel per the twisted OP....lol."Hur hur. Just because I hurt your wittle feewings with my rather opinionated post does not mean that you are using the word "fundamental" correctly. Everyone else here has totally said everything that needed to be said about it, yet you got your fingers in those ears. Remove them, or I'll smack em.

I guarantee I can out troll you on my own thread.

Lol, give me a few moments to think S.....now that you have thrown the glove down.

NO THINKING! JUST DO! 3:) *Sy likes it rough*

Had I been there....it would already have been done. Oh, you're talking about the thread. Look at the last sentence on post 48.

You are a dirty boy, End. I'd punish you, but you'd never learn. I'll just have to settle for hogtying you, gagging you, and tossing you out the door.

Not dirty, just divorced a long time. I thought we were playing Brad and Angelina on Mr. and Mrs. Smith.I posted the definition of fundamental.....school me at your convenience or please hush as my grandmother used to say.

LOL, End...SMDH. Everyone here already schooled you. I'm afraid you're just too simple to learn.

And honestly, I wouldn't touch your D with Tinpony's bunghole so yeah...sorry to disappoint ya, but it looks like you're gonna have to go fuck yourself. *shrugs*

Well you're funny none the less. Not much of a thinker, but funny. It would be nice to find a woman that doesn't use her body as part of the argument...

sadly, it's kinda all most of you women have...

"Elementary stuff, yet gospel per the twisted OP....lol."Hur hur. Just because I hurt your wittle feewings with my rather opinionated post does not mean that you are using the word "fundamental" correctly. Everyone else here has totally said everything that needed to be said about it, yet you got your fingers in those ears. Remove them, or I'll smack em.

Lol, give me a few moments to think S.....now that you have thrown the glove down.

Had I been there....it would already have been done. Oh, you're talking about the thread. Look at the last sentence on post 48.

You are a dirty boy, End. I'd punish you, but you'd never learn. I'll just have to settle for hogtying you, gagging you, and tossing you out the door.

Not dirty, just divorced a long time. I thought we were playing Brad and Angelina on Mr. and Mrs. Smith.I posted the definition of fundamental.....school me at your convenience or please hush as my grandmother used to say.

LOL, End...SMDH. Everyone here already schooled you. I'm afraid you're just too simple to learn.

And honestly, I wouldn't touch your D with Tinpony's bunghole so yeah...sorry to disappoint ya, but it looks like you're gonna have to go fuck yourself. *shrugs*

Well you're funny none the less. Not much of a thinker, but funny. It would be nice to find a woman that doesn't use her body as part of the argument...

This is illuminating!

Sy made no mention of any part of her body in her argument.

Your (End3's) D and Tinpony's bunghole - but no part of her anatomy was even mentioned.

Proof poz you're not listening to any of us, End!

So I won't waste any more time on you today,  

A closed mind can only be opened by it's owner.

Bye!  LeslieWave.gif

I think End3 needs to get laid.

This is illuminating!

Sy made no mention of any part of her body in her argument.

BAA you think that because you trust in your own understanding.  But if you had the Holy Spirit dwelling in your heart then your eyes would be open to Endmakingshitup.

The whole point of listening is to drop whatever preconceived notions you have about the issue in question and listen to a different p.o.v. about it - and then consider accepting it.   You aren't doing that.  

The whole point of asking for help is to drop whatever preconceived notions you have about the issue in question and accept the help given to you about it -  and then consider changing your p.o.v.  You aren't doing that either. 

So, are you willing to drop all your preconceived notions and listen and be helped?

End your ideas don't get equal consideration.  Ideas don't have rights.  An idea has value if it is useful or if it has the weight of supporting evidence.  We don't have to respect your crapy ideas simply because you gave birth to them.  Now if you want to provide some evidence and the logic that shows this evidence supports your idea then your idea will earn our respect.  Until then, we will wait.

Amen brother

Omfg End. "Fundamental non-belief?" That's like saying that lacking belief is the same thing as having belief. It makes no sense. Rejecting theology and all of its tenets and fundamentals is the very definition of non-fundamentalism. To say that Atheism is a belief system is like saying that not playing sports is a sport. It makes no sense AT ALL.

Now, End, if you want to talk about secular humanism, which is an atheist wod view, that is a set of particular beliefs in which the people who fall under this system can be liberal or extreme, just like everything else. Secular Humanists believe in quite a lot, actually. Skepticism is another atheist world view, and they believe in practically nothing LOL. Party pooping skeptics. tongue.png Buddhism is an atheist religion, and probably the only religion in the world I don't have a problem with. Are you starting to see, End?

Evolution....is NOT....a belief. *deep breaths*

There is no debate about evolution, its a fact. And it has NOTHING to do with atheism.

Hey. Hey End, now you're stepping on my toes here. Fuck off my Spaghetti Monster. Perhaps your lack of belief in his noodliness is testament to your true religion: "Nonbelievers in Spaghetti Monsterism"

HA! CHECKMATE AGAIN ATHEISTS

What about antipastaism? That a belief too? Not beleiving in pasta is a belief?

-sylensikeelyoo kicking End's ass and all End can do is make shit up. 

Omfg End. "Fundamental non-belief?" That's like saying that lacking belief is the same thing as having belief. It makes no sense. Rejecting theology and all of its tenets and fundamentals is the very definition of non-fundamentalism. To say that Atheism is a belief system is like saying that not playing sports is a sport. It makes no sense AT ALL.

Now, End, if you want to talk about secular humanism, which is an atheist wod view, that is a set of particular beliefs in which the people who fall under this system can be liberal or extreme, just like everything else. Secular Humanists believe in quite a lot, actually. Skepticism is another atheist world view, and they believe in practically nothing LOL. Party pooping skeptics. tongue.png Buddhism is an atheist religion, and probably the only religion in the world I don't have a problem with. Are you starting to see, End?

Evolution....is NOT....a belief. *deep breaths*

There is no debate about evolution, its a fact. And it has NOTHING to do with atheism.

Hey. Hey End, now you're stepping on my toes here. Fuck off my Spaghetti Monster. Perhaps your lack of belief in his noodliness is testament to your true religion: "Nonbelievers in Spaghetti Monsterism"

HA! CHECKMATE AGAIN ATHEISTS

What about antipastaism? That a belief too? Not beleiving in pasta is a belief?

-sylensikeelyoo kicking End's ass and all End can do is make shit up.

You did a good job of holding your temper all day MM. Don't blow it now...

You did a good job of holding your temper all day MM. Don't blow it now...

Silly Christian, I'm not angry.  When I point out these things it is because I find your hypocrisy amusing.  Where did you make a valid counter point against any argument Sy made?  Where against any argument BAA made?  I know for a fact you made no counterpoint to any of my arguments because I was paying close attention.  Yet for all the times you get taken to school your only response is "Meh, I won't change my mind".  That is hilarious.  It's as if willful ignorance is a virtue to some people.

And for all this intellectual atrophy you display you then have the guts to say Sy isn't much of a thinker?  lmao_99.gif  That is some interesting projection right there.

Don't forget where you are, E3.

Other then some of your pedantic and out of nowhere ideas (hell, maybe even those too), most people here not only considered your POV, they lived it just like you are doing now.

Ever consider that? 

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I fucking love ALLLLL OF YOU!!! y'all know your shit. Took this jackass to school, whipped his ass, and it was magnificent!

Daw, I think it's safe to say we all love you too.

Did E3 flirt with Sy, and then quickly back off, Duggar style?  Am I just seeing reading things again?

Amen brother

Maybe you can pray to your sky fairies to get laid.  Yeah, that'll work.

Serve the creator right and when you get to heaven you will own 72 virgin slaves who will do anything . . . 

. . . oh wait, wrong sky fairy.

• Like 1

Serve the creator right and when you get to heaven you will own 72 virgin slaves who will do anything . . . 

. . . oh wait, wrong sky fairy.

Either way, he'll have to die to self.  He should choose to believe the one with the worst Hell.   

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid shit Christians say?

I'm a fool for Christ. 

I'm a fool for Christ. 

In all fairness, just about everything you say counts as "stupid shit Christians say".

I'm still laughing at how not believing in Hell is choosing to go there but not believing in heaven is choosing to not go there.

• Like 1

I'm a fool for Christ. 

According to the Bible, what is it a fool says in his heart?  

• Like 1

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."

~Psalm 14:1

My reply was in this context:

"We are fools for Christ."

~ 1 Corinthians 4:10 

1 Cor 4 is a pack of lies.

If Psalm 14:1 is right that a fool says in his heart that there is no God then a wise man says it out loud.  There is no God.

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."

~Psalm 14:1

My reply was in this context:

"We are fools for Christ."

~ 1 Corinthians 4:10 

OK.

In context, what does God say that fools say in their hearts?

What do you think fools for Christ would say in their hearts, being that they are fools, and God didn't put a qualifier on his statement?

• Like 1

We say yes.