Sacrilegious Humor As A Coping Mechanism

Casualfanboy16

spacer.png

FB_IMG_1695354507348.jpg

FB_IMG_1695175671432.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

FB_IMG_1695354507348.jpg

Lmaoooooo. Now the question is... what if it was a dude instead? Also, this art is like really well done.

44 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Lmaoooooo. Now the question is... what if it was a dude instead? Also, this art is like really well done.

Well that was Mary the mother of Jesus. Had to have a baby out of a virgin vagina and didn't even get to get off. Lol

• Haha 1

Worst case of premature ejaculation ever. Lmao 🤣 Guess God isn't known for his sexual prowess. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Worst case of premature ejaculation ever. Lmao 🤣 Guess God isn't known for his sexual prowess. 

Well, he hasn't had his second coming yet. He's taking too long.

• Haha 1

Filling that God-shaped hole. God of the gaps! 🤪

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2023 at 4:23 AM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes!  Monty Python is classic.

I was just gonna say, "Isn't that the song from the Meaning of Life, Every sperm is sacred? And there it is! I would watch it again but I have seen it several times and I'm afraid I'll wake my brother laughing too loudly. 

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2023 at 2:03 PM, Casualfanboy16 said:

Honestly, one of the best things that I personally found works for me is using sacrilegious humor to cope with the anxiety and other crappy feelings instilled upon me and just the overall difficulty in the deconversion process. So if you're like me and use sacrilege to cope, I've put one of my favorite sacrilegious songs currently below. Enjoy! Again, I appreciate everyone here! Y'all are cool! I will say that so many times lol.

Sacrilege video in question:

I like the fun and nonsense section here sometimes. Lots of funny cartoons.

5 hours ago, pantheory said:

I like the fun and nonsense section here sometimes. Lots of funny cartoons.

Same!!! Citsonga has a lot of great comics there!! 

• Thanks 1

Just a lil meme I made.

istockphoto-1361486013-1024x1024.jpg

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Just a lil meme I made.

Part of me soooo wants to make fanart out of this, but dare I do it?

• 2 months later...

Man, even the squirrels are nuts about Jesus.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

spacer.png

• Haha 3

On 11/9/2023 at 5:29 PM, DarkBishop said:

Just a lil meme I made.

This is hilarious. Good job. My only critiques are that "thee" is misspelled and it's missing some commas. Otherwise, it's great! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

• Haha 3

spacer.png

Now this is hiss-terical!

spacer.png

Josey wasn’t the best pupil at Sunday school. She often fell asleep and one day while she was sleeping, the teacher asked her a question. “Who is the creator of the universe?” Joe was sitting next to Josey and decided to poke her with a pin to wake her up. Josey jumped and yelled, “God almighty!” The teacher congratulated her.

A little later the teacher asked her another question, “Tell me who is our lord and savior?” Joe poked Josey again and she yelled out, “Jesus Christ!” The teacher congratulated her again.

Later on the teacher asked, “What did Eve say to Adam after their 26th child?” Joe poked Josey again and she shouted, “If you stick that thing in me again, I’ll snap it in half and stick it up your ass!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Super Moderator
On 2/14/2024 at 2:41 AM, Wertbag said:

Josey wasn’t the best pupil at Sunday school. She often fell asleep and one day while she was sleeping, the teacher asked her a question. “Who is the creator of the universe?” Joe was sitting next to Josey and decided to poke her with a pin to wake her up. Josey jumped and yelled, “God almighty!” The teacher congratulated her.

A little later the teacher asked her another question, “Tell me who is our lord and savior?” Joe poked Josey again and she yelled out, “Jesus Christ!” The teacher congratulated her again.

Later on the teacher asked, “What did Eve say to Adam after their 26th child?” Joe poked Josey again and she shouted, “If you stick that thing in me again, I’ll snap it in half and stick it up your ass!”

The following week, Josey was disrupting the Sunday School class because she was really excited and energetic that day after eating 3 donuts for breakfast.  Finally fed up, the teacher sat her in the time-out chair and demanded to know, "Josey, where is jesus?  Where does jesus live?" 

Josey thought for a moment and then replied, "jesus lives in my bathroom!" 

The teacher, both disgusted and enraged by this answer shouted, "No, Josey, jesus lives in our hearts; but he only lives in the hearts of good little boys and girls who behave themselves and don't disrupt their Sunday School class!"

Josey disagreed.  "That's not true, ma'am.  jesus lives in my bathroom and I can prove it."

The teacher, now equally perplexed and angry, retorted "Why would you say such a horrible thing?  Imagine jesus living in a bathroom!  You can't prove anything of the sort!"

Josey replied, "Well, if jesus doesn't live in my bathroom, then why does my daddy scream 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?' every morning when he passes the bathroom door?!"

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this short 4 min video, a cut of Cunk on Jesus.  I've not seen her comedy before, but thought this was really good:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Wertbag said:

Saw this short 4 min video, a cut of Cunk on Jesus.  I've not seen her comedy before, but thought this was really good:

Her Netflix series “Cunk on Earth” is hilarious!  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping this image displays properly and the text isn't too small. This is funny af.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Love this post, but how dare they say Jon Arbuckle is painfully average :(

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

In Naruto's name we pray, ramen. 🙏🙏🙏

spacer.png

• Haha 2