Goodbye Jesus

Watch This Video

Guest radical4him

Why prove evolution? Considering our long discussion with Gaunilon that we can take the World Flood for granted, since we can't "prove" it didn't happen. So why not let the apologists take up the challenge to prove that evolution did not happen? Maybe a proof that genesis happened would be enough, and I've asked that before, but never got any answers... :shrug:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Reverend AtheiStar

• Amanda

• RedPillAddict

Many times we find it to be a fun pastime to throw punches at someone that insists on being ignorant.

Nailed it good. :)

Basically, fundie fuckface is bragging about the sheer amount of its willful ignorance. If you shout from the rooftops "I'm an idiot" you practically beg for the passersby to ridicule you... and that's what fuckface gets now.

The single act of referring to hoover as a source of "scientific evidence" is already sufficient to plonk someone if you ask me (though I admit that I sometimes keep playing with the moron anyway, just for fun...). Gee, the mere thought of connecting hoover to science almost makes me feel as dirty as if I had just screwed a hooker without protection! :lmao:

If I went into someone's church and starting preaching the goodnes of Atheism then I would expect to find heavy resistance. How is what he's doing any different? This is our place. It is a place devoted to the ex-Christian. If he thought we'd all just bend over and take his holy harrassment then he was sorely mistaken. This is self defense, not offense.

I whole heartedly agree with defeating his arguments and making him look like an idiot but don't go too far... thats just what I'm saying :grin:

Well, what is too far?

If you guys keep ranting against him too much than you will be no better than him and every other religious radical who wants to impose their beliefs on others.

Hows that? Did we force him to come here and post his bullshit? I don't see that happening, so we are not the same thing.

I whole heartedly agree with defeating his arguments and making him look like an idiot but don't go too far... thats just what I'm saying :grin:

Well, you're wrong.

That means that God is responsible for all the bad on this earth.

Wow you should really read your bible

Isa 45:7 (KJV)

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

That means that God makes someone rape someone else and makes someone rob a bank.

God in the Old Testament gives orders of killing pregant women.

Hose 13:16

The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,

because they have rebelled against their God.

They will fall by the sword;

their little ones will be dashed to the ground,

their pregnant women ripped open."

And here is your God justifying rape

Zechariah 14

1Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Ezekiel 23:19-27

22 "Therefore, Oholibah, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stir up your lovers against you, those you turned away from in disgust, and I will bring them against you from every side- 23 the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, the men of Pekod and Shoa and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them, handsome young men, all of them governors and commanders, chariot officers and men of high rank, all mounted on horses. 24 They will come against you with weapons, [d] chariots and wagons and with a throng of people; they will take up positions against you on every side with large and small shields and with helmets. I will turn you over to them for punishment, and they will punish you according to their standards. 25 I will direct my jealous anger against you, and they will deal with you in fury. They will cut off your noses and your ears, and those of you who are left will fall by the sword. They will take away your sons and daughters, and those of you who are left will be consumed by fire. 26 They will also strip you of your clothes and take your fine jewelry. 27 So I will put a stop to the lewdness and prostitution you began in Egypt. You will not look on these things with longing or remember Egypt anymore.

48 "So I will put an end to lewdness in the land, that all women may take warning and not imitate you. 49 You will suffer the penalty for your lewdness and bear the consequences of your sins of idolatry. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD."

Deuteronomy 21:10-14

10 When you go to war against your enemies and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, 11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife. 12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails 13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife. 14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.

God is NOT in control.Everyone have this idea that God's in control. He is NOT.

Hey HanSolo,

What's that lovely verse from the Old Testament which talks about God's omniscience.

That should be a good rebuttal, don't you think

Skeptic

1 John 3:20 is one of them, but there should be plenty in the Psalms. (I think)

Here's one:

Ps 139:4

Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O LORD, You know it all.

(I'll continue looking)

If I went into someone's church and starting preaching the goodnes of Atheism then I would expect to find heavy resistance. How is what he's doing any different? This is our place. It is a place devoted to the ex-Christian. If he thought we'd all just bend over and take his holy harrassment then he was sorely mistaken. This is self defense, not offense.

Well, what is too far?

:)Reverend, I think he was speaking in regards to this post...

... is that just because someone else acts uncivilized doesn't mean we have to also. IMO, you were NOT doing that... I think he is just saying we don't want to go too far... we don't want to become like those we don't like because of their behavior... that's all. :shrug:

:) Reverend, I think he was speaking in regards to this post...

I realize what his comment was in reference to. I just wanted to know, specifically, what he thought was "too far." What is or isn't "too far" is completely subjective. I pride myself, actually, in going to just that place when I feel it's necessary. For example, in my Radical Rants thread I showed how I let him have both barrels. It was quite vulgar in places. Was this too far? And if so, why is that really so bad? He's not my friend, he's not my relative, he's just some random Christain online talking shit about me. If I get treated this way I like to have the option available to give him back what he gave me. I am a strong believer in revenge.

Reverend,

Personally I am glad you nailed Radical's ass to the wall. He came in here making trouble and he got his head handed to him. It would be different had you gone after him on his web forum. We were all minding ourown business and discussing things in here of ourown interests and Radical had to come in and ignore the rules and start a fight effectively. That is like a person who comes over to your house and starts remodeling your house to the way they like it. I doubt anyone would like that. Hell, I would run someone off with a gun who tried that in my house and in effect, in here that is what you did and I thank you...bravo!

<bows> Thanks! I really like your description of what took place. Damn that remodeler! lol...