• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Knightley

• Fweethawt

• Vigile

• AgnosticBob AtheistPants

I actually knew a guy called Richard Head. and yeas, he went by the nickname.

So I assume everyone has already guessed my name from the hint I gave or has no one actually read Dante's Inferno?

I missed that post, but will have to go back and look for it: Beatrice?

I had a gf in Italy by that name. It's a very pretty name and when pronounced according to Italian rules even better IMO (Bay-ya-tree-tcha).

I missed that post, but will have to go back and look for it: Beatrice?

I had a gf in Italy by that name. It's a very pretty name and when pronounced according to Italian rules even better IMO (Bay-ya-tree-tcha).

Aargh! :HaHa: Revealed. Except for one thing, my parents spelled it Beatriz, and almost no one I have met who is not spanish knows how to pronounce it right.

No offense to anyone, but I especially can't stand the Italian pronunciation.

So I go by my middle "named after a famous tennis player" name. Which is also ironic because I suck unbelievably at tennis.

I really need to get my name changed legally, its driving me insane. And while I'm there I'm considering changing the spelling of Beatriz to Beatrix (after Beatrix Potter). Its much nicer.

If I had a son and we named him Richard it could be very, very bad. Some might call it child abuse.

No, I'm not dishing out my last name I'll just have to let everyone think on that one for a while.

Hehe, I used to work with a guy named Richard Seamen.

If that doesn't contitute jail-time for the parents, nothing does.

hey mitch... have you ever played the name game wicked.gif

I wish I could avoid being a killjoy, but I'm afraid I've no idea what you're talking about.

Did I forget to mention I also grew up under a large, mostly-squarish rock named Utah? :HaHa:

I don't like my name but at least it isn't some common name like Ashley, Jessica, or Brittney. My name is Madeline (pronounced Mad-a-lyn, not mad-a-line) and I still can't tell if I look like my name.

Oh, btw, I read someone about how there were these parents who wanted to name their baby 'spatula'. :Hmm:

My name means exactly what it says. Nothing more, nothing less. I used to be incapable of even saying it out loud, it was so embarassing, till someone told me it sounded like I had 2 last names. Strange, but now I can actually bear having my name because of it.

Guest revpo

I have been called many names...but like the original name, but many call me nasty names, good names and oh well I give up...

revpo